Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-16-2012, 02:07 AM    (permalink
Simply Keak
Rookie

Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Ask Keak

self explanatory

ask the guru any fantasy question you got.

who to start & sit,

if you should make a trade,

free agents,

come at me.
Simply Keak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 02:12 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why did you make MJD hold out?
Old 09-16-2012, 02:25 AM    (permalink
Simply Keak
Rookie

Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Simply Keak is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this is an extremely serious thread.

please do not use it as as a playground for banter.
Old 09-16-2012, 02:33 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is do you deserve your own thread when there is already a thread where people can go to ask for advice?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 02:37 AM    (permalink
Simply Keak
Rookie

why is do you gotta question me ?

i'm like your broker. u weigh my insights, our relationship will be based on the results.

u can go to that other thread to ask the masses if you like.

give it a shot. you'll be happy with the advice. i guarantee it.

Last edited by Simply Keak : 09-16-2012 at 02:42 AM.
Old 09-16-2012, 02:49 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My team...

QB: Eli Manning, Andrew Luck
RB: Chris Johnson, Ryan Mathews, Trent Richardson, Ryan Williams
WR: AJ Green, Torrey Smith, Brandon Lafell, DHB, Kevin Olgretree, Titus Young
TE: Coby Fleener, Jermaine Gresham
Def: Bengals

Going into week one I thought I had a really strong team that would just get stronger when Mathews returned from his injury. But, week one came, and pretty much my whole team besides AJ Green (started Gresham over Fleener for week one) had a horrible week.

Do you see any moves I should make? I've already dangled CJ out there but no one is biting now, as expected. Shame because I had a few offers for him before week one. I mean he did just rush for 4 total yards. I drafted Kevin Smith just to fill in that flex role for a week cuz I knew Mathews would be out, thought he'd be back by week two. I dropped Kevin Smith for Kevin Olgretee after week one. I figured Smith was going up against SF this week so he was probably going to do crappy, and after week two Leshoure would take the majority of the carries in Detroit.

I'm pretty sure the Fantasy gods hate me, I mean the dude I'm facing this week just picked up the Packers defense and they got him 29 points lol

Anyways my Line up for tomorrow:

QB: Eli
RBs: Chris Johnson, Trent Richardson
WRs: AJ Green, Torrey Smith
TE: Coby Fleener
Flex: Brandon Lafell
DEF: Bengals

- Starting Lafell at flex unless I hear Mathews is a go. I just love the matchup. I have a feeling Panthers/Saints is going to be a shootout. Trying to decide if I want to try and trade CJ after hopefully a few good games or see if he can continue.
Old 09-16-2012, 05:28 AM    (permalink
Simply Keak
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
My team...

QB: Eli Manning, Andrew Luck
RB: Chris Johnson, Ryan Mathews, Trent Richardson, Ryan Williams
WR: AJ Green, Torrey Smith, Brandon Lafell, DHB, Kevin Olgretree, Titus Young
TE: Coby Fleener, Jermaine Gresham
Def: Bengals

Going into week one I thought I had a really strong team that would just get stronger when Mathews returned from his injury. But, week one came, and pretty much my whole team besides AJ Green (started Gresham over Fleener for week one) had a horrible week.

Do you see any moves I should make? I've already dangled CJ out there but no one is biting now, as expected. Shame because I had a few offers for him before week one. I mean he did just rush for 4 total yards. I drafted Kevin Smith just to fill in that flex role for a week cuz I knew Mathews would be out, thought he'd be back by week two. I dropped Kevin Smith for Kevin Olgretee after week one. I figured Smith was going up against SF this week so he was probably going to do crappy, and after week two Leshoure would take the majority of the carries in Detroit.

I'm pretty sure the Fantasy gods hate me, I mean the dude I'm facing this week just picked up the Packers defense and they got him 29 points lol

Anyways my Line up for tomorrow:

QB: Eli
RBs: Chris Johnson, Trent Richardson
WRs: AJ Green, Torrey Smith
TE: Coby Fleener
Flex: Brandon Lafell
DEF: Bengals

- Starting Lafell at flex unless I hear Mathews is a go. I just love the matchup. I have a feeling Panthers/Saints is going to be a shootout. Trying to decide if I want to try and trade CJ after hopefully a few good games or see if he can continue.
If I were you I would try to move either CJ or Trent .. not good to have your best RBs be on ****** teams that will be losing early in games.

Lafell could be a good flex option this weak against our weak defense ... wouldn't be surprised if he scores 11-12 pts. Your WR's are just ok.

Definitely switch your defense.

See if LeShoure is available in FA.

Fleener will probably get top 12 TE production so you're average there as well.

This seems like one of those teams that with some luck, can find a way to make the playoffs. Problem is you don't really stand out at any one position. Def. try to sell on Chris Johnson after a big game or Trent because they will NOT be consistent.
Old 09-16-2012, 06:05 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Antonio Gates(Q) vs Ten
or
Martellus Bennett vs TB

1pt PPR

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 06:23 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Isnt FE the fantasy guru?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:53 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vick vs Baltimore

Luck vs Minnesota

Alex Smith vs Detroit

pick 1

its 25 pass yds=1 pt

10 rush yds=1pt

4 for pass td

6 for rush td

btw Chris Houston, Louis Delmas, and detroits other starting CB are out. I just hope that SF has to pass with Detroits good DL.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Simply Keak
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Antonio Gates(Q) vs Ten
or
Martellus Bennett vs TB

1pt PPR
If he suits up I'd go gates .. with no Mathews they will probly go to Gates more often. TB is a young, athletic defense and Gates is hobbled so he might not have the biggest game, but I'd like to see another good game out of Bennett before I bench Gates for him. I could see 65 yds and a TD.

Bennett will greatly benefit from the WR's on the edge and has potential for a big day, but week 1 he was held relatively in check until that late touchdown. I do like Bennett is a servicable back up with starter potential though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
Vick vs Baltimore

Luck vs Minnesota

Alex Smith vs Detroit

pick 1

its 25 pass yds=1 pt

10 rush yds=1pt

4 for pass td

6 for rush td

btw Chris Houston, Louis Delmas, and detroits other starting CB are out. I just hope that SF has to pass with Detroits good DL.

Luck vs. Minny. Detroit and SF have dog fight written all over it. The Colts will use the run a lot more this week as it seems to be a more competitive game, but Luck will still throw 28+ times minimum. I could see around 260 yds, 2 TDs and a pick.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FlyingElvis > Keak.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Answer my question
Old 09-16-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who appoints themselves as the 'guru', anyways? Shouldn't the people decide who the real guru is?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When is MJD coming back?
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote