Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 09-13-2012, 09:57 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 2: Chiefs AT Bills

I forgot to make this last week. Oops. Discuss the upcoming game here.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eric Berry going HAM tomorrow!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 11:57 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've like to see less of Berry in the box and let him roam the entire field more freely.
Old 09-15-2012, 11:59 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see him playing plenty rover tomorrow to limit CJ Spiller who in the last 7-8 games has about 1100 yards from scrimmage
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Glen-Levitre-Wood-Urbik-Pears

the right side is the weakness and Glenn is a rookie. Glenn will get owned by Tamba.
Quote:
Old 09-16-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This defense, even with Flowers & Hali, is terrible. I dont know what needs to change, but they have yet to stop ANYONE! I was willing to give a bit of a pass last week. Atl is really good and we were missing key members. Now we are 1+ quarter into the Buffalo game and its mostly the same. Buffalo is just doing it with Spiller instead of Julio.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pathetic showing so far. Cassel is just god awful. Flat out awful. I'm so tired of watching this team.

Old 09-16-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe some of you guys actually tried to convince me that the Chiefs have an elite defense.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Hey bos, shut up. You really think it's a good idea to come to another teams board and talk ****? That is against the rules and you know it.

Old 09-16-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry Im hurt, I actually like the chiefs. I wanna see them win this game.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 09-16-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Pathetic. Fumble on the 1. Maybe get a little momentum going into the half? Nope.

Pathetic shithole of a team.

Old 09-16-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Glen-Levitre-Wood-Urbik-Pears

the right side is the weakness and Glenn is a rookie. Glenn will get owned by Tamba.
Looks like Glenn is doing the owning. He has been played well vs Allen, Orakpo and PIT in the preseason and he played well vs the Jets in game 1. KC should move him vs Pears then he would own. I can't believe the Bills are winning tbh I thought with Flowers and Hali back Fitz would throw 8 picks.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

3rd and 12, 50 yard TD. Nice job D.

Old 09-16-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

with the first pick in the NFL Draft the Kansas City Chiefs select......
Old 09-16-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah the Chiefs are the worst team in the NFL right now. Bar none. Just like last year.

I'm not prone to overreaction, but I'm ready to blow this front office / coaching staff up completely.

Oh well.. Matt Barkley, come on down!

Old 09-16-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm ready to blow this front office / coaching staff up completely.
It's time.

I mean what has Scott Pioli really done other than locking up Herm Edwards draft picks?

Last edited by Splat : 09-16-2012 at 03:05 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Back up the money truck for DeCosta and get us a QB.

Old 09-16-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just a bad game overall today. Charles looked like he had a stomach bug with the facial expressions and the way he was carrying himself on the sideline.

The worst part about this game is Buffalo played like dog **** and everything they did was super predictable and the Chiefs just kept making mistakes on defense. They were just always out of position even when the play was obvious. The last two TD drives for the Bills were just inexcusable. Have to have better focus and execution than that. I thought Abe Elam was going to be a nice pickup for the Chiefs, but he's been awful. Bunch of TDs last week were his fault and a couple this week were as well.

Ropati needs to go. In the first half, the Bills' entire offense was CJ Spiller on obvious runs and Fitzpatrick scrambling. On just about every one of those, Ropati lost contain by moving inside instead of holding his position. He's useless.

Not sure what was going on with the offense. No one except Boss was getting any separation. Some bad throws, a bad fumble.

I stopped paying much attention after the 3rd Quarter.

Last edited by nepg : 09-16-2012 at 03:25 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Not gonna win with this team. You guys should just tank the year, get rid of the whole FO. Revamp the coaching staff and draft yourself a real franchise QB.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 09-16-2012, 05:30 PM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think by this point, I'd rather shove my dick in a waffle iron than watch 4 quarters of Chiefs football.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It looks like it would not have hurt to forget this week as well. Last week was bad, but not unexpected. This was grim. We should be able to beat Buffalo, and they plowed us under.

I had us going into NO at 2-0 and pulling a momentum upset. Upset it wouls till be, but forget the momentum..

J

Ad Super Bowl per Aspera
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't usually like to "overreact" after 2 games, however we are 4 years into the Pioli era and all he has done is create the "right 53", a team that is physically and mentally soft with no depth at the most critical areas (QB, Pass Rush, DB). Pioli tries to rule by fear, never in the history of mankind has that been an effective management style. Unless Tom Brady is your quarterback.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

As usual I agree with you village. I'm not the kind to overreact at all, but this has just gotten sad.

Old 09-16-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

odds NO hangs a 50 burger on us? I swear it feels like Greg Robinson is coaching this defense
Old 09-16-2012, 09:55 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We are 0-6 on turn overs. We gave up a punt return TD. This team is not playing well.

That being said, we did not embarrass ourselves vs Atlanta. When you give up the ball three times more than you take it away, 16 points losses are supposed to happen against good teams. Getting down 35-3 against a middling team like Buffalo is another story. I am just glad we showed some life late in the game.

Week 3 in the Easy is a winnable game if we come prepared. The Saints are also 0-2, losing a pair of shootouts. We cannot score with them, but our defense should be much better than theirs, although we have on seen flashes of it so far. At least we should get some reasonably healthy play out of the D this week. IF the offense can hold onto the ball, we should be alright on that side.

J

Ad Super Bowl per Aspera
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote