Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 09-09-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

****. Our pass defense was abysmal. And Fitzy was abysmal. We seriously have to bottom out or make playoffs, This 7-9 **** just can't fly anymore. Give me playoffs or give me Barkley.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:54 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Idk Barkley has 2 legit NFL WRs he doesn't do it for me if he was in the past 2 drafts it'd go Luck, RGIII, Cam, him IMO. I like what I've seen from the few times I've watched Bray he might be the answer, but I'll wait till the end of the yr before I declare my love for Bray.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you guys will be drafting a QB in the first next year - it will be interesting to see what QBs declare.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How did Eric wood looked yesterday ?

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
I think you guys will be drafting a QB in the first next year - it will be interesting to see what QBs declare.
Fitzpatrick is certainly making it look that way already...
Barkley, Wilson, Smith, Manual, Jones and Ryan Nassib (who I am falling in love with despite losing his first two games, guy has NFL arm talent and can make all the throws) are all Seniors. Thomas is a RS Jr. who should declare with any sort of productive season with the lack of talent/experience around him, and Bray is a Jr. who I think declares if he stays healthy. At this point IMO Barkley, Wilson, Smith, Nassib, Thomas and Bray are first round talents, and Manual and Jones are potential 1st rounders as well. I know its early, but this is my favorite QB class since 04', and could rival the 83' draft as a whole, although I dont think any of the QB's are Luck or Griffin special.
One way or another I think the Bills end up with one of the previously mentioned 8 QB's on the roster next year. We'll see how things play out, but it is a good bet, especially with Fitzy's contract not being a cap killer.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
How did Eric wood looked yesterday ?
I thought he was solid, good showing considering it was his first game back from his ACL (?) injury. I think he had the key block on D. Harris on Spillers 56 yarder if I remember correctly.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
Idk Barkley has 2 legit NFL WRs he doesn't do it for me if he was in the past 2 drafts it'd go Luck, RGIII, Cam, him IMO. I like what I've seen from the few times I've watched Bray he might be the answer, but I'll wait till the end of the yr before I declare my love for Bray.
I agree with the order you have although I might would switch Cam and RGIII (body type, but would take either of them just the same), have to see how Wilson does with the head injury, but I would have put him and L. Thomas above Barkley at the beginning of the season, it will be interesting to follow them the rest of the season. Arkansas = Crap w/o Wilson, and Thomas has little to work with around him. Bray has been extremely impressive, especially with his work against D. Amerson.
Old 09-12-2012, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
****. Our pass defense was abysmal. And Fitzy was abysmal. We seriously have to bottom out or make playoffs, This 7-9 **** just can't fly anymore. Give me playoffs or give me Barkley.
Spot on... Why did the Bills play so much off coverage? Especially in the 2nd half, when it was obvious the Jets were running a 3 step, quick pass offense the majority of the time. Baffling. Barkley, Wilson, Thomas, maybe even Smith, Nassib, or Bray?
Old 09-15-2012, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tomorrow is a huge day for the Buffalo Bills, gents.
Old 09-16-2012, 12:26 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Home opener! Let's fo this!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game you guys. You rocked us hard. Continued health and good luck the rest of the way.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Good game you guys. You rocked us hard. Continued health and good luck the rest of the way.
Thank you, sir. GL to the Chiefs as well. I hope you can salvage this season at least a little bit so each week isn't quite as brutal.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Thank you, sir. GL to the Chiefs as well. I hope you can salvage this season at least a little bit so each week isn't quite as brutal.
I am in FULL SHUTDOWN MODE now Rob! I want a QB. :)

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Thank God CJ's injury isn't supposed to be long term.
Old 09-23-2012, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not expecting the Bills to win any of the next three games unless Spiller/Jackson just put the team on their backs or the other team just gives away turnovers. The Schedule is brutal for the next 6 games. Houston, Arizona, San Francisco, and the Patriots all on the road and then two home games against the Patriots and Titans. I can't expect them to come out of that stretch any better than 2-4.

Thankfully, after that the schedule is pretty much a 7 week stretch of games against teams that would at best be described as being borderline playoff teams but the next 7 weeks are probably going to be pretty rough or exciting if the Bills play well against some really good teams.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm glad that it seems like we should have at least one of our boys back for the SF game. Patriots game, I don't know. I don't think we feel comfortable throwing without the dynamic run game to go with it. It might take another Brady 4 INT game to get through that one without Freddy or CJ. Against the tough defenses, I just have to put some faith into our defense. Going to need a boatload of pressure and have Fitz be the better leader on the day. Our so-far impressive offensive line against teams like those will be something to watch, for sure. And we absolutely can not **** around with Tennessee. Just play them methodically and win that game.

It's a ridiculously tough stretch. Just gotta Billieve.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showt...90#post6294790

Guy "What's the word bro, it is serious?"
Spiller "Naw bra just couple days"

I smell 100+ yards vs the pats.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Homage

As Bills fans, gentlemen, it's only right to take a second and bow our heads in a moment of silence for our fallen friend. Through 12 pitiful years of Bills football, Brian Moorman has been a stalwart on the field, a leader in the locker room, and a patron of the Western New York community. Though only the punter, Moorman was truly the player of the decade. Though today's news was not what I wanted to hear, I understand motive behind the move. To be frank, Brian is 36 and has not played up to par this entire regular season. Perhaps it was time to hang up the cleats, that one snow shoe, and to retire from football altogether. Regardless, he's my favorite player and I'm absolutely appreciative of Brian's fine work over the past 12 seasons, and I can do nothing but thank him for that. He'll be sorely missed.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:17 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Truly a local hero. The punting prowess, trick play abilities, and fantastic personality made him an easy fan favorite. I hope to still see him around the community in the future.
Old 09-27-2012, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Amen......
Old 09-27-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

****......I have been out of the loop this week with work and missed the news. It may make sense from a football standpoint, but, I'm still hurting. He defines everything it should mean to be a Buffalo Bill.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Pats game in two days! Anybody going? Give me grill suggestions and I will grill it!
Old 09-30-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

So I say tank rest of yr and get Geno.
Old 09-30-2012, 03:28 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

one of the worst 2nd half performances I've ever seen by buffalo...

not a single person on defense looked even decent in the 2nd half. They looked terrible. slow. weak. and they got pushed around like a bunch of bitches...
Old 09-30-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2012/0...k-out-a-while/

Bye bye o-line.