Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 09-16-2012, 12:00 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
If you ask Bucs fans most of them would rather Dotson start... Trust me. Trueblood is worse in pass protection than Dotson. Dotson has played before btw.
Oh ok, then faulty information posted on our MB. Maybe first NFL start? Or has he started before too?

Well either way Dotson will get his test today.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Oh ok, then faulty information posted on our MB. Maybe first NFL start? Or has he started before too?

Well either way Dotson will get his test today.
He has been a primary back-up the last 3 years, played in 20+ games and started a couple. He is former basketball player turned OT prospect. He is super athletic, but raw. That said, Trueblood sucks so Bucs fans are hoping he keeps True out of the starting team.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:08 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He has been a primary back-up the last 3 years, played in 20+ games and started a couple. He is former basketball player turned OT prospect. He is super athletic, but raw. That said, Trueblood sucks so Bucs fans are hoping he keeps True out of the starting team.
I still would expect to see the usual run calls though, I wouldn't want Tuck vs. a backup

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Legacy
Veteran

Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dotson got a chance to push Trueblood out of the starting lineup permanently last year and blew it.

That was for Coach Rah Rah McChestbump, though, and it's fair to say the entire team blew it last year, so I guess we'll see how Dotson does with some real coaches.

Even if Dotson plays well, I still think we need to draft a RT to fix the situation there.
Old 09-16-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JPP and Andre Brown came to play. Brown has played well!
Old 09-16-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game ladies. Worth staying up from 3-630am for!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Bucs147
Rookie

Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs147 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our Offense became way too predictable in the 2nd half. We had a 14 points lead and chose to run every 1st and 2nd down, even if you guys stack the box and waited for the run. I thought our defense played well, until they got tired, which I blame on the offense for what seemed like 5 or so 3 and outs in a row. Our defense is based on guys being all over the field and we have a lack of depth, so it's not that surprising seing guys getting tired. I think we have everything we need to have an above average passing attack. I mean, when we were playing from behind those last 5 minutes, our passing game looked good.

Still, good game guys.
Bucs147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucs147 View Post
Our Offense became way too predictable in the 2nd half. We had a 14 points lead and chose to run every 1st and 2nd down, even if you guys stack the box and waited for the run. I thought our defense played well, until they got tired, which I blame on the offense for what seemed like 5 or so 3 and outs in a row. Our defense is based on guys being all over the field and we have a lack of depth, so it's not that surprising seing guys getting tired. I think we have everything we need to have an above average passing attack. I mean, when we were playing from behind those last 5 minutes, our passing game looked good.

Still, good game guys.
That's our offense that's why. It's good we were down and had to throw the ball. I wish we threw the ball like that often. Instead, we do that when needed.

I like V. Jackson for you guys! The guy is a beast! We need to clean up a lot of things though. I think pass rush and blitzing will be needed for you guys. I wonder if GS is calling the defensive plays or BS. Hopefully not BS.
Old 09-16-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, Schiano can go **** himself. Douche bag.
Old 09-16-2012, 05:54 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
That's our offense that's why. It's good we were down and had to throw the ball. I wish we threw the ball like that often. Instead, we do that when needed.

I like V. Jackson for you guys! The guy is a beast! We need to clean up a lot of things though. I think pass rush and blitzing will be needed for you guys. I wonder if GS is calling the defensive plays or BS. Hopefully not BS.
Yeah. I'm starting to feel you're pain on that one. It was a good game, but I still feel Sullivan let the foot off the gas. We did it last week too. Hopefully watching Freeman when it counted and needed it, made Sullivan realize the Bucs can move the ball through the air.

We should have had the W, but in the end, Sullivan gave the Giants the opportunity, and the Giants capitalized on them.

Good game and good luck thorughout hte season. Injury free as well of course.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 05:54 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Also, Schiano can go **** himself. Douche bag.
I just saw the replay. It's not as bad as you are indicating. It wasn't a cheap-shot at all. Play til the final whistle. Nothing was cheap.
Old 09-16-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
I just saw the replay. It's not as bad as you are indicating. It wasn't a cheap-shot at all. Play til the final whistle. Nothing was cheap.
The game was over and we'd taken a knee.
Old 09-16-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
They all submarined the knees of the OL. The OL raises up in victory formation, so when the DL is going full speed as if to block a kick, they are going low. It's very dangerous and scum bag move. I understand play to whistle, but it's a damn end of the game. Victory formation/kneel down where people shake hands. Running full speed down low with the intensity of a FG block or goal line play is stupid.
Old 09-16-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
1mRalph Vacchianoț@RVacchianoNYDN

Tom Coughlin is ticked at Greg Schiano for sending Bucs defenders after Eli Manning as he tries to kneel down at the end of the game.

Ralph Vacchianoț@RVacchianoNYDN

Asked if he felt that the orders to do that came from Schaino, Coughlin said "The players said it did."

Quote:
Jane McManus ‏@janesports

Schiano said his team isn't going to quit until the final buzzer and there's nothing dirty about it. #nfl NYG
Quote:
Mike Garafoloț@MikeGarafolo

Re: scrum on last play, Snee called Bucs' actions "Busch league." Said they were throwing "helmets into knees."
This is what I'd make it of. Players think you are rising up, and the whole DL crashes low as if they are stopping a 3rd and short or goal line run play.

Quote:
Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo

Bucs' McCoy on last play: "We do what we're coached. I'll leave it at that."

Quote:
Jenny Vrentasț@JennyVrentas

Players upset after they say Bucs line dove at Giants center, guards' knees. Locklear said one of Bucs said it was coach's orders

Quote:
Jenny Vrentasț@JennyVrentas

RT @jorgeccastillo: Tuck said what happened on the last play "won't be forgotten." #nyg

Quote:
New York Giants

Tom Rock
+ Follow

Sean Locklear: "One of the guys said after the play (final play), “It’s a cheap shot, but coach told us to do it.”

"You could look on their faces, it was one of those things where they didn’t want to do it but you do what you’re told," Locklear said. about a minute ago
Old 09-16-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Phew! Intense game! Glad that we pulled it out at the end. Eli, Nicks and Cruz were unstoppable in the second half. Nicks especially beasted all game long, despite Talib holding him on basically every play.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can anyone read Coughlin's lips enough to figure out what he's saying?

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 06:42 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone else concerned with our total lack of pass rush?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
anyone else concerned with our total lack of pass rush?
We brought it at the beginning then once we got burned a few times by Jackson, Fewell turned it way down.

I feel like Tuck might be running out of gas.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any word on the Bradshaw injury? Is it serious enough that Brown would be worth picking up in fantasy?
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 07:17 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
Phew! Intense game! Glad that we pulled it out at the end. Eli, Nicks and Cruz were unstoppable in the second half. Nicks especially beasted all game long, despite Talib holding him on basically every play.
Yeah. There were some battles, and some missed calls I'll agree. But you got to let them play sometimes and that's one thing I like about these Replacement Refs. They don't throw the flag too quickly unless it's clearly PI or holding. Nicks destroyed Talib. Talib better get some ice for the next few days. He got worked, abused, etc.
Old 09-16-2012, 07:34 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah. There were some battles, and some missed calls I'll agree. But you got to let them play sometimes and that's one thing I like about these Replacement Refs. They don't throw the flag too quickly unless it's clearly PI or holding. Nicks destroyed Talib. Talib better get some ice for the next few days. He got worked, abused, etc.
For sure, I agree with you that they should let them play more, objectively speaking. But we've gotten so used to those kinds of holds being called with the regular refs, so I react when they hold as much as Talib did today. But it's a smart thing to do for the Bucs, because the refs didn't call it consistently, so they did the smart thing to try to get an advantage.

The Giants need to be smarter about taking advantage of the replacement refs like that. We're still playing like the regular refs are out there, but you get away with more with these replacement refs.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

crazy game.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great game to be at, was ****** intense. Cruz back to his normal self, Nicks is a champ and Andre Brown impressed me a lot. Ran hard, determined and that fumble that he turned into 2 yards showed how determined he is. I loved his effort to make the most of his opportunity.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:22 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not happy and I don't feel good about the Giants right now at all. I'm glad we won the game, but that's all I'm happy about. We noticed several issues yesterday:

1. Our CBs are a major concern. First and foremost, Prince and Hosely need to get healthy and provide a much needed boost. Coe and Tryon suck, and are constantly being exposed in coverage. When you have 2 ducks in coverage, I don't care how good the rest of your defense is, unless you get unreal pressure every snap, you're gonna get exposed. And that's happening right now.

Plus, Corey Webster has taken a step back. I was concerned about this coming into the season bc he's no spring chicken anymore. But he's not playing at the same Corey Webster level we're accustomed to seeing. That's a major problem. We assumed Corey would lock up one side, and we'd just need Prince to hold it down with help on the other side, and our Nickel to be good enough like last year. If Corey can't lock down one side of the field, that changes what we can do defensively and could be a major concern all season.

2. Our pass rush isn't bringing it. The only guy who is bringing heat is JPP. Osi is getting washed out of plays, and Tuck has been nonexistant. That is not good and I don't know what's going on. I have to break down the game and figure out what's happening, but superficially, this is a problem.

3. Tackling. Our tackling sucks. This has been a problem for awhile now and I don't see it getting fixed anytime soon.

4. Our LBs need to make more plays. Boley was great in coverage,but the tackling numbers are disturbing. All our leading tacklers for the game came from the DL. Our LBs need to get their noses dirty and be more aggressive at the LOS. Boley gets swallowed by OLmen too often, Chase is a JAG (a lovable JAG), and Kiwi is not a LB. Just put him on the DL already. Kiwi is an awful tackler, it's so frustrating watching guys constantly slip through his hands.

5. Our OL still blows. Eli is Eli though, so we're ok, but still would like to see improvement.

6. It's obvious that Bradshaw is washed up. It's so bad that I don't want him starting anymore. It's not coincidence that once he left the game we started running the ball effectively. He's slow, he can't cut, he hesitates, he often hits the wrong hole, he dances too much, he's just washed up. Bradshaw is done.

7. Wilson...get your **** together.

8. The 3rd WR needs to emerge asap. Barden sucks. He can't separate to save his life. We need Randle to emerge and contribute right away.

9. Bc of #8, our offense is too heavily dependent on Cruz and Nicks. We can't rely on both of them every week. The formula is simple, if they double Nicks, hit Cruz. If they double Cruz, hit Nicks. That's fine for now, but what's gonna happen when we bump into a team that can double Cruz, and put a lockdown CB on Nicks? Then what?

You know what happens then? Dallas week 1, or the Jets game from last year (more reflective bc we were healthy then). We need that 3rd WR threat to emerge so when you lock 2 guys down, that 3rd guy can expose your coverage. Right now we just have Nicks and Cruz. We need that Mario Manningham type of 3rd threat to emerge or else we're in trouble.

The Pats in the SB had a simple formula that worked against us: Just double both of them, and force Eli to go to the checkdown or 3rd threat all game long. It works. Expect to see a ton of Cover 2 vs us all season long.

The best way to counter this is with a run game that will force them out of that 2 deep look, but right now we don't have that run game, nor do I see us developing it any time soon. So now we need that 3rd WR to emerge or else we're in trouble.

This team needs to improve in all facets of the game asap.