Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-16-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Greg Zuerlein is the highest scorer on one of my teams :/

EDIT: He's actually the highest scorer on both teams...

If you ask people their opinions don't blame them if things go wrong for you. You obviously didn't know any better or you would have started Williams.
I wasn't being serious. I was just joking around. I am sorry that sarcasm is hard to read.
Old 09-16-2012, 06:07 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So who didn't start Danny Amendola?
Old 09-16-2012, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
So who didn't start Danny Amendola?
Lol

Danny Amendola is owned in 16.4% of leagues, started in 4.6%. 12 receptions for 133 yards and a TD so far. #fantasyfootball
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just gonna write today off as an anomaly, wierd stuff.
Old 09-16-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was just offered Doug Martin in exchange of Philip Rivers and Jamaal Charles take it?

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. All of my teams are doing so terrible.
Old 09-16-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
I was just offered Doug Martin in exchange of Philip Rivers and Jamaal Charles take it?
Who's your other QB?
Old 09-16-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
Wow. All of my teams are doing so terrible.
I'm leading scoring in both my leagues!
Old 09-16-2012, 08:33 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If CJ is still on my team at this time next sunday. I'll be pissed.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
If CJ is still on my team at this time next sunday. I'll be pissed.
I told you take any of those offers with DMart, Spiller, etc. Why didn't you do them?

Now you're not getting **** for him.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Who's your other QB?
Aaron Rodgers so I'm guessing yes. lol

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have torrey smith, brandon marshall, titus young, stephen hill, and desean jackson. how many of these pieces of **** should i release right away instead of waiting until my waiver requests go through so i don't have to see their names on my roster anymore?

Last edited by robert pancake gallery : 09-16-2012 at 08:55 PM.
robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I told you take any of those offers with DMart, Spiller, etc. Why didn't you do them?

Now you're not getting **** for him.
No, they pulled the trades back after week one. They wouldn't do it.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

One dude in my league has Larry and is pretty frustrated by him, I might offer CJ for Larry straight up.
Old 09-16-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

The guy I'm going up against today has Chris Johnson and Stephan Jackson lol.
Old 09-16-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
The guy I'm going up against today has Chris Johnson and Stephan Jackson lol.
Steven

Sorry, pet-peeve of mine.
Old 09-16-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I sat Trent Richardson today. But it's ok because I started Spiller in his place.

Quote:
Lol

Danny Amendola is owned in 16.4% of leagues, started in 4.6%. 12 receptions for 133 yards and a TD so far. #fantasyfootball
I was targeting Amendola in both my drafts, but he got snatched up a couple picks before me each time.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Steven

Sorry, pet-peeve of mine.
iPhone autocorrect. Another reason I'm going back to Android.

Plus I traded T-Rich and Andre Johnson for MJD and Dex McCluster :(

Old 09-16-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Also Martellus Bennett or Vernon Davis next week?
Old 09-16-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

It's VD. Nvm.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I start Malcolm Floyd over Dez Bryant?

Also, should I drop Blackmon for Amendola?
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:53 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So my trade was vetoed. That's rich.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
Should I start Malcolm Floyd over Dez Bryant?

Also, should I drop Blackmon for Amendola?
Yes and yes
Old 09-16-2012, 11:35 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Just got offered Larry Fitzgerald and Mikel Leshoure for Chris Johnson. He called me and said if I want he'd throw in Britt or Jeffery. What u think?
Old 09-16-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Just got offered Larry Fitzgerald and Mikel Leshoure for Chris Johnson. He called me and said if I want he'd throw in Britt or Jeffery. What u think?
Def try and get Britt. Jeffery is just a deep threat at this point. Britt has more potential.