Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-17-2012, 01:13 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fitz has been **** in both games thus far. I also need to rep someone some serious repage for telling me to trade for Danny Amendola WINNING!.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 01:23 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Def try and get Britt. Jeffery is just a deep threat at this point. Britt has more potential.
Or would you offer CJ for Greg Jennings straight up? Dude just posted he needs a RB, after I got offered the Larry trade.

His WRs are Andre, Jennings and Dez. I could probably get one, but no RB in return.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:09 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Or would you offer CJ for Greg Jennings straight up? Dude just posted he needs a RB, after I got offered the Larry trade.

His WRs are Andre, Jennings and Dez. I could probably get one, but no RB in return.
Honestly, yes. I don't see CJ doing **** this year. He's just a guy who got paid and is complacent.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 02:15 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'm just going to do Larry and Leshoure for CJ. Then my WRs would be Green, Torrey, Larry, Lafell, Titus, DHB......So I might just turn around and offer Larry to thr Michael Bush owner and see if he bites.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:44 AM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got offered Fitz for Reggie Bush straight up.. my RBs: Foster, Murray, Dwyer, Bush, Ridley... My WRs: Antonio Brown, Justin Blackmon, Steve Smith and Dwayne Bowe. Should I accept?
Old 09-17-2012, 02:46 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
I got offered Fitz for Reggie Bush straight up.. my RBs: Foster, Murray, Dwyer, Bush, Ridley... My WRs: Antonio Brown, Justin Blackmon, Steve Smith and Dwayne Bowe. Should I accept?
Hell no I wouldn't. Reggie is a legit #1 RB. Even though you need a receiver, you can do better than Larry right now.....Just my opinion.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hell no I wouldn't. Reggie is a legit #1 RB. Even though you need a receiver, you can do better than Larry right now.....Just my opinion.
*sigh* I made the Blackmon mistake as well.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:21 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** you Belichick. I don't know why you are being an asshole to Welker by putting in Edelman but that little ***** just took out Hernandez for 6 weeks and my team is now ****ed. So thanks for screwing me over so you can prove some stupid powertrip point.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:20 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Who wins this trade? 1PPR.

Team 1 Gets: Mikel LeShoure & Vincent Jackson

Team 2 Gets: Alfred Morris & Anquan Boldin

And why?

Thanks guys, +rep for helpful answers :D
Definitely prefer LeShoure and Jackson. Morris is a sell high candidate who could easily land in Shanny's doghouse. Could he be a solid start all year . . . sure, but it's just not worth the headaches. All this assumes, of course, that the Jackson owner will still part with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I thought you guys promised me Donald Jones would break receiving records today? Screw you guys. All of you.
I added him in two leagues. I'll be dropping him in two leagues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
How serious is the Bradshaw injury?
No word yet. He's scheduled for an MRI but Bradshaw said it was NBD and he'd be back next week.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:27 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
I would just like to thank everyone who told me to play James Jones over Mike Williams this week.
That game was insane. Williams was on my bench in the two leagues I own him, alongside Freeman in one. My choices have been pretty lousy in one league, in particular. Still, anybody who saw that game as a 75 point shootout was lying. lol

Quote:
How does this lineup next week look?

QB-Brees
RB-MJD
RB-Spiller
WR-Bowe
WR-Mal. Floyd
Flex-Lafell
TE-Davis or Bennett
Looks nice. Start Davis (again, right?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
So who didn't start Danny Amendola?

Still looking like I'll win in that league, though. With Peterson / Dwyer / LeShoure / Hunter / Blount as my RB core I'm hoping I can move one of my WRs (Amendola / Wayne / Harvin / D.Thomas) for something useful in the RB2 area.

Old 09-17-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
I'm just gonna write today off as an anomaly, wierd stuff.
Weeks one and two tend to have some odd things happen every year. It should balance out over the next two weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
I was just offered Doug Martin in exchange of Philip Rivers and Jamaal Charles take it?
KC looks like a hot mess. I'd be ok with it, tbh. Not great, as it's definitely a sell low on Charles. Then again, he could be looking about as valuable as CJ by next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert pancake gallery View Post
i have torrey smith, brandon marshall, titus young, stephen hill, and desean jackson. how many of these pieces of **** should i release right away instead of waiting until my waiver requests go through so i don't have to see their names on my roster anymore?
None. Hill & Young might still carry some name value. Young was a high hype / high risk / high reward guy that I didn't like and he can probably be outright dropped if you can't seel him, especially if Stafford is going to continue sucking.

Hill was an add & evaluate type of guy. I'd hold him at this point, as Sanchez is looking for him and actually throwing deep.

Marshall and Torrey had tough weeks against DSTs that can ruin a fantasy week. Hopefully Cutler shuts his douchey mouth now and stops taunting decent defensive backfields, post haste.

Last edited by FlyingElvis : 09-17-2012 at 11:39 AM.
Old 09-17-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was a rough week for me.

Cutler did nothing.
Charles did nothing.
SJax did almost nothing.
Fitz did nothing.
Lloyd did mediocre scoring 6 points.
VJax blew up!
Gresh did barely anything.
D.Bailey got 1 flipping point.
Houston's D did good.
-----------------------
Shaub did better than Cutler but still not much
Ryan Williams, David Wilson and Mikel LeShoure did nothing.
Welker had a decent day on my bench

Ughh 0-2... this is not a good start to the season.
Old 09-17-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
One dude in my league has Larry and is pretty frustrated by him, I might offer CJ for Larry straight up.
Worth a shot. Larry will be frustrating, too, but will ensure you don't ever start CJ. lol

Quote:
iPhone autocorrect. Another reason I'm going back to Android.

Plus I traded T-Rich and Andre Johnson for MJD and Dex McCluster :(

Still don't hate that trade for you. Trent and the Browns will be inconsistent all year. Obviously McCluster will be, too, but you had absolutely zero RBs worth starting. Now you have one top-flight option and a guy who will be inconsistent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
Should I start Malcolm Floyd over Dez Bryant?

Also, should I drop Blackmon for Amendola?
No. Seattle's DST is that good. Though both Bryant and Lloyd have nice week 3 matchups. Probably depends on how the Falcons D looks tonight.

Speaking of Seattle DST, add them, people. The news outlets are a little slow on this team and still think they are not a starting option at DST. The news outlets are wrong, imo, and Seattle DST will finish top 10 (if not top 5.)

They are a solid start regardless of opponent. Basically, they're a DST version of Stephen Jackson. A good play that will net you solid points every time.

Yes, you should absolutely add Amendola. Blackmon is not going to be consistent enough to start, but I'd like to know what other players you have as options to drop, instead.

Last edited by FlyingElvis : 09-17-2012 at 11:51 AM.
Old 09-17-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
So my trade was vetoed. That's rich.
Which trade?

Regardless, veto leagues blow chunks.

Quote:
Just got offered Larry Fitzgerald and Mikel Leshoure for Chris Johnson. He called me and said if I want he'd throw in Britt or Jeffery. What u think?
Quote:

I'm pretty high on LeShoure and have him in a few leagues. If you're getting Britt or Jeffery it's an absolute steal, imo. I doubt you're getting Jennings / AJ / Bryant straight up, anyway. I'd do the first deal before the owner wises up, especially since I'd do Fitz & LeShoure without either WR coming back.

Old 09-17-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
I agree Fitz is not the greatest value in return for Bush, right now. I'd shop Bush around but wouldn't hate adding Fitz if there's no better offers. The Cardinals showed some life and things should improve for Larry.

Old 09-17-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it PPR? Cause Bush is doing really well in my PPR league. See if he might take Ridley, I guess. Or yeah shop him around for something better.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ryan Williams worth keeping over Leshoure? 1 ppr

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
Ryan Williams worth keeping over Leshoure? 1 ppr
No. LeShoure has the upside at this point. Beanie needs to get hurt for Williams to play more and LSH is getting some plays, too.

Both guys could be one of 3 RBs in a RBBC, but LeShoure is the one with the biggest advantage talent-wise. The Lions didn't even want Kevin Smith until Best & LeShoure got busted.

Old 09-17-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is one of my teams. 10 teams, 1 ppr. Leshoure and Amendola are both FAs.

QB - Rodgers, Schaub
HB - Forte, Peterson, MJD, Mendenhall
WR - Bowe, Wayne, Maclin, Britt, Titus, Cobb
TE - Vernon Davis, Cook

Should I drop anyone for either of those FAs? Thinking about dropping Titus for Leshoure.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 09-17-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
This is one of my teams. 10 teams, 1 ppr. Leshoure and Amendola are both FAs.

QB - Rodgers, Schaub
HB - Forte, Peterson, MJD, Mendenhall
WR - Bowe, Wayne, Maclin, Britt, Titus, Cobb
TE - Vernon Davis, Cook

Should I drop anyone for either of those FAs? Thinking about dropping Titus for Leshoure.
Drop Schaub and Cook and add both.

Rodgers bye is week 10 and Davis' bye is week 9. Neither of those backup players have any value except as bye week fill ins. Add the better prospects and make trades or wire moves when necessary for bye weeks.

Old 09-17-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Good call. Schaub hasn't thrown as much so far, didn't notice that. Better off with other QBs on the wire anyways.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 09-17-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got offered Tony G and Britt for Welker...

I am torn because I am not that high on Britt this season.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Avery or Gibson? I need FA WR depth.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Got offered Tony G and Britt for Welker...

I am torn because I am not that high on Britt this season.
Britt is a total mystery. Not many plays, returning from consecutive trips to IR and knee surgeries. There's just no telling whether or not he comes back to the "old" Britt. With that said, weren't you starting Gresham?

Take the deal before Tony goes 5/60/2 tonight on the prime time stage and you lose the chance to take it tomorrow. (Though, to be fair to what I said Saturday to someone else, don't take a deal until after the week's games so you don't get burned if Tony gets broken.)

Welker should see increased work now that Hernadez is out. But it certainly appears to be a case of "preparing for life without Welker" even though he's still around. IDK . . . BB is weird and all, but I don't see him playing a lessor WR (Edelman) and hurting the team just to make a point.

Old 09-17-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Avery or Gibson? I need FA WR depth.
That's a pretty difficult choice. Avery a weak Oline & run game so he'll see more targets. The only problem is his status as Collie's replacement. At this point, though, I'd take the chance on Avery and assume Collie's career is over shortly after his next stint on the field.