Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-17-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I mean, nobody spelled it out quite like such, but it's pretty easy to read between the lines.
I think you're just seeing what you want to see here bro.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:04 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forenci, on your way out, take njx with you.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:17 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if you're aiming that at me you big jerk forenci, she was leading me on pretty hard. Even if not just sex, I wanted more than the god damn teasing she was doing on a regular basis.

I also found out this weekend she's not a very good person in general and am gonna cut all ties with her, so there's that
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:34 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My success the past few weeks has been terrible. Was drinking off the pain while going to class today and saw this girl who I hadn't spoken to but had seen her look at me over the past year often. Spoke to her at the campus starbucks and she told me to come study with her. Did that for a couple of hours and got her number but I feel like I'm bound to mess up.

Confidence is paramount. Hopefully I get out of the slump because this should be an easy move and she seems like a good one.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
if you're aiming that at me you big jerk forenci, she was leading me on pretty hard. Even if not just sex, I wanted more than the god damn teasing she was doing on a regular basis.

I also found out this weekend she's not a very good person in general and am gonna cut all ties with her, so there's that
Leading you on is just a matter of perspective. Maybe she didn't want to have sex. That's our problem as males. Deep down we feel girls want to have sex, and when they make out with us and suggest things (without actually doing them) we just say they're leading us on when they don't end up having sex with us.

If she's a bad person, that's an entirely different discussion. I was merely speaking to the whole "being led on" thing. And I wasn't necessarily just targeting you, but a lot of this thread in general.

It's just funny to me. Girls can do what they want. I just think it's silly when guys ***** about it. If you want a girl to sleep with you, find one that will. Just don't complain when a girl doesn't. Doesn't mean she's leading you on or friend zoned you. Just mean she's probably not ready for sex.

And sorry for the dose of reality ATL or going against the grain of this thread. Just how I feel on it.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
why are you trying to date a girl your (i'm assuming) freshman year? that's ******* stupid in the first place. it's by far the worst time to try to date someone for multiple reasons.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:33 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
why are you trying to date a girl your (i'm assuming) freshman year? that's ******* stupid in the first place. it's by far the worst time to try to date someone for multiple reasons.
My buddy started dating a girl freshman year, she cheated on him senior year and moved to Florida with that guy when she graduated. He graduated with a masters and a broken heart.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After we broke up I told her that if she wanted me to do things and see her kids I would be happy to do so. But if she didn't want to then I understand and she said wanted me to. I've saw her kids twice since we broke up and both times was her idea. One time she pretty much made up a reason to stop by my house and the other was a benefit breakfast thing that she gave me the ticker for the night before when she stoped by. I've seen her as few more times but just stuff like lunch and her stoping by for a few minutes at my house.

I think as long as we stay away from sexual stuff everything will be fine. Because she is the type of girl who will be prob get a new boyfriend soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
My personal belief is that there must be an underlying connection between you two that is unbreakable. Doesn't matter what happens between you two, you both feel it and it makes the relationship special. If you don't have this with her, then get away from her quickly. Being with her would just be a way to fill time until you find someone you do love and you're going to kill your emotions, hers, and her kids.

That connection is up to you. No matter what, it requires a lot of work. You can't booty call or half ass it with kids around. Whether they admit it or not, everyone wants a fairy tale ''normal'' life. She wants a husband and the kids want a father. If you can't do it, then run now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
For the sake of those kids you should stop coming around. I can understand not wanting to deal with someone that picks fights. But it isn't fair to those kids to keep their hopes up when you have no interest in really being a part of their lives. And the only real, reasonable way you would be a part of their lives is as their stepdad/mom's boyfriend. Your current situation, "friends" that occasionally make out (eventually you will have sex again if you keep up this behavior) is untenable.
Old 09-20-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Victory X
Rookie

Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm thinking about trying something very ballsy. There's this girl i'm absolutely crazy about, can't stop thinking of her. I met her a month ago, we've drunk hooked up twice but she doesn't really wanna date because shes in a "spiritual crisis" or some BS like that. I'm thinking about talking to her roommate and setting up flowers and stuff in her room to win her heart.

Any ideas, suggestions, advice is greatly appreciated!
Victory X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory X View Post
I'm thinking about trying something very ballsy. There's this girl i'm absolutely crazy about, can't stop thinking of her. I met her a month ago, we've drunk hooked up twice but she doesn't really wanna date because shes in a "spiritual crisis" or some BS like that. I'm thinking about talking to her roommate and setting up flowers and stuff in her room to win her heart.

Any ideas, suggestions, advice is greatly appreciated!
Not that ballsy, but I'd do it. Nothing to lose, even if it doesn't work you'll have a good standing with her and her rommate and girls talk.

Old 09-20-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post

She probably was made to feel like sh*t from the other guy and wanted your attention to make her feel sexy again. She abused your mind and pens
Old 09-26-2012, 09:54 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really needed a wingman last night. I mean from the start of the night to the end of it, this girl was all over me and me all over her, but her fat friend wouldn't leave us alone and anytime we tried to hookup she just had to yank the girl away to remind her that she has a boyfriend. We ended up hooking up once, but we couldn't actually do anything serious. She told me straight up the only reason we couldn't was because she didn't wanna do it infront of her friends. God my friends suck!

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is this the girl you actively know has a boyfriend? You are the sucky person in that situation, guy.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you don't know him...**** it....no need to feel bad. **** the fat friend...they ruin everything all the time.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HS Prom date goes to WVU. She posted on her wall some video some guy singing and she goes, "It should be illegal to look this good and sing this well." I commented, "It is, that's why I go to by the name Matt."

Less than a minute later she texts me, "hey when are you coming down to WVU? ;-)" At first I was like, "ah not til Oct 20th cause of some conflicts." and she was like, "I probably won't be there that Saturday, but Ill be there that Friday night!"

Then later, I'm like, "actually, I was just talking with Mike and we're going to WVU this weekend we decided.

She sent me a bunch of texts about how she's excited. She goes, "Ahh, I'm so happy. By the way, is Mike still taken? My roommate is quite single."

I'm hoping this works out for me too.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:05 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Is this the girl you actively know has a boyfriend? You are the sucky person in that situation, guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
If you don't know him...**** it....no need to feel bad. **** the fat friend...they ruin everything all the time.
Had no idea until mid way thru the night and never met the dude, don't even know his name or anything about him. So...yea I feel no remorse

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:19 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
HS Prom date goes to WVU. She posted on her wall some video some guy singing and she goes, "It should be illegal to look this good and sing this well." I commented, "It is, that's why I go to by the name Matt."

Less than a minute later she texts me, "hey when are you coming down to WVU? ;-)" At first I was like, "ah not til Oct 20th cause of some conflicts." and she was like, "I probably won't be there that Saturday, but Ill be there that Friday night!"

Then later, I'm like, "actually, I was just talking with Mike and we're going to WVU this weekend we decided.

She sent me a bunch of texts about how she's excited. She goes, "Ahh, I'm so happy. By the way, is Mike still taken? My roommate is quite single."

I'm hoping this works out for me too.
One weekend too soon my man. Ill be there the weekend of Oct 11th to see what my hookups from my old stomping grounds have gone on to and more importantly, make very bad decisions with new girls. Morgantown is grown up heaven.

Old 10-04-2012, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bagh!! I hate how bad I am at the 1stlist move/ice breaker part. My effectiveness really goes down when I have to work alone. I know ince I get oast that 1stand move I'm good but getting past it is a problem for me. Fml.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Spill it!!!

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-06-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kind of trying my hand with a 29 year old. But at the same time, still been talking to two 21 year olds. Not committed to anything, but not being a total *****, either.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

MOTH you know the rules!!

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-06-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
MOTH you know the rules!!
You've seen the 29 year old...that's all you get.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-06-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
You've seen the 29 year old...that's all you get.
Rly?? Who was it??

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-06-2012, 07:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Rly?? Who was it??
The cute spanish girl I randomly hooked up with the one night. Posted her pic because I didnt really know her. ha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS