Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who would you build around?
Aaron Rodgers 21 39.62%
Drew Brees 1 1.89%
Cam Newton 7 13.21%
Andy Dalton 2 3.77%
Andrew Luck 5 9.43%
Royal Griffin III 2 3.77%
Tim Tebow 11 20.75%
Tony Romeo 1 1.89%
Joe Flacco 0 0%
Other 3 5.66%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-18-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Poll: If you were building an offense...

Since someone made a poll for defensive players, I figured one might as well be made for offensive players as well...

So, who would you take first to build a team around? I'm sure most people are thinking QB, but if you aren't then feel free to discuss why perhaps a non-QB player would be better suited to build your franchise around (Calvin Johnson perhaps?).

Aaron Rodgers

There isn't much to say about Rodgers other than he has it all: the sexy looks, the sexy arm, and the sexy stats.

Drew Brees

It ain't easy being Drew Breezy, all he did was throw for over 5000 yards last year; the only knock is his height, but I doubt anyone really cares much about that anymore. He has the extra inches where it counts, unlike Jay "4 Inches" Cutler.

Cam Newton

The next big thing in the NFL, he has taken the entire league by storm and looks to build off the best rookie season by a QB in recent memory. His age is obviously the best thing he has going for him, whereas other guys like Tom Brady and Brandon Weeden are probably getting too old to consider in this spot.

Andy Dalton

There are probably doubters, and he obviously isn't at Tom Brady's or even Philip Rivers' level right now; but factor in his age, and the x-factor that an orange-haired QB could potentially bring to your team as the face of the franchise and it's a win-win scenario. He has weaknesses (like being out in the sun), but so did every quarterback at his age. Unlike Cam Newton, he makes his defense play better too which is an added bonus.

Andrew Luck
RG III

The two most hyped prospects to come out in the NFL draft in recent memory; obviously they will suck at times being inexperienced, but the age thing is obviously appealing.

Tim Tebow

The guy wins games, plain and simple; some haters will say that his stats weren't good, but stats are misleading numbers that attempt to deviate from the point. The only stat that applies to Tebow is how many wins he has. Also he's a virgin so you know he's not going to bend you over and **** your team.

Tony Romo

The undrafted Eastern Illinois product always finds away to become a punchline in spite of his ability to churn out prolific seasons; one positive he brings is that he has already been **** on his entire career, so you know he won't start crying when he makes a stupid mistake and fans start booing. Also he brings a lot of paparazzi influence to your team and high-profile relationships which is definitely a positive because hearing about the players personal life is just as fun as watching the games. Mark Sanchez's personal life is probably a little bit more interesting and he's a little bit sexier, but Romo edges him out overall I think.

Joe Flacco

He considers himself the best QB in the NFL, so I think it's only fair to include him on the list in case he sees this poll so he can vote for himself.

Other

There are some other guys like Tom Brady, Eli Manning, Michael Vick, Calvin Johnson, one of the elite runningbacks, that I could see people potentially starting a franchise with, so feel free to add them to the discussion and vote other.

Last edited by robert pancake gallery : 09-18-2012 at 09:47 PM.
robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta go with Aaron Rodgers, best QB ive ever had the pleasure of witnessing. Yes, I think what Rodgers has done the last couple years is more impressive than the primes of Brady or either of the Mannings, Steve Young, Brees, Marino, Aikman, and whoever else Im leaving out.

Id be tempted to go with youth and take Cam or Andrew Luck, who I think will both be superstars. And I think Calvin Johnson would honestly be my next choice. Id rather start a franchise with him than any QB besides Rodgers, Luck and Cam.
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i voted for tebow

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well if I'm building a team I'm going with Cam Newton. Andrew Luck would probably be my second choice.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol why Tebow and Dalton are on the poll i have no idea
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Tebow
2. Rodgers
3. Newton
4. Andrew Luck
5. RG3
6. Flacco
7. Brees
8. Romo
9. Dalton

Last edited by yo123 : 09-18-2012 at 09:44 PM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:54 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luck because he is the best of the younger ones. If I am only looking to be great for five years or so I take Rodgers. Luck will be here for 10 to 15 years, though.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think a better thread would be with the "skill players" on offense.

Calvin
Foster
McCoy
Rice
Graham
Gronk
Fitz

Obviously, give me Rodgers.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB- Give me Cam Newton
Skill position- Calvin Johnson, if i could have a running back it would Ray Rice

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaron Rodgers and it ain't even close.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I think a better thread would be with the "skill players" on offense.

Calvin
Foster
McCoy
Rice
Graham
Gronk
Fitz

Obviously, give me Rodgers.
In that case I'd rank them

1. Calvin
2. Gronk
3. Rice
4. Graham
5. McCoy
6. Foster
7. Fitz

<3 Fitz but he's much older than all of them.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is anyone not taking Calvin of the skill players?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Couple of names to add to the skill players list

Hakeem Nicks, Mike Wallace, AJ Green, Julio Jones. I really like DeMarco Murray too but I don't think most would rank him as high as I would among RB's.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm taking Rodgers

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:10 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh, shoulda made a list taking the elite guys off it. If you're wanting a QB for this year and the next couple, no one should choose anyone but Rodgers.

Skill players would be more interesting, but Megatron would be the runaway there as well.

I don't know if i like AJ Green more than most, but he'd probably be my #2 along with Gronk and Graham.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why is tim tebow an option and eli manning isnt...

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:44 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know what's more entertaining, the post itself or the people who ask why certain players aren't on the list.

Did anyone actually even read what he said in the body of his post?

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
In that case I'd rank them

1. Calvin
2. Gronk
3. Rice
4. Graham
5. McCoy
6. Foster
7. Fitz

<3 Fitz but he's much older than all of them.
Interesting. Gronk at 2 huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
why is tim tebow an option and eli manning isnt...
It's not complicated. Football's about taking care of the ball. The most INT's Tebow has thrown in a season is 6. The most INT's Eli has thrown in a season is 25. Tebow has 0 picks this year, Eli has 3. See the trend.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Eh, shoulda made a list taking the elite guys off it. If you're wanting a QB for this year and the next couple, no one should choose anyone but Rodgers.

Skill players would be more interesting, but Megatron would be the runaway there as well.

I don't know if i like AJ Green more than most, but he'd probably be my #2 along with Gronk and Graham.
I could definitely see AJ Green. I see a lot of Calvin in him. Calvin is still only 26, holy ****. Well he turns 27 in ten days. Calvin's presence alone can do a lot of things for an offense. Plus he can arguably make the QB better.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:48 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I could definitely see AJ Green. I see a lot of Calvin in him. Calvin is still only 26, holy ****. Well he turns 27 in ten days. Calvin's presence alone can do a lot of things for an offense. Plus he can arguably make the QB better.
Well seeing as how he put up pretty damn good stats with the shitshow you all had at QB a few years ago, i'd say yes, he does improve QB play.

Have the Lions played the Jets in recent years? I'm trying to imagine what a Megatron/Revis matchup plays out.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Have the Lions played the Jets in recent years? I'm trying to imagine what a Megatron/Revis matchup plays out.
I wanna say they played last year or the year before. Almost sure Revis got the best of him.

edit: 2010 - Calvin had 1 catch for 13 yards. Ouch. Stafford was probably hurt.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well seeing as how he put up pretty damn good stats with the shitshow you all had at QB a few years ago, i'd say yes, he does improve QB play.

They played in 2010. 1 catch for 13 yards. I seem to remember Calvin wasn't a 100 percent but I could be wrong.

Edit - no TACKLE, he wasn't 20/36 240 yrds 2 TDs. That was the game Suh kicked the extra point.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Scotty D : 09-18-2012 at 11:55 PM.
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:56 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted Luck, wish I voted Newton, and will never vote Rodgers for anything.

As far as skill positions it has to be Calvin first no matter what. He is the perfect wide out.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:00 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Easiest poll ever. Aaron Rodgers is just too obvious. He is only 28 and is proven to be elite. No other option gives that combination. He has a good 7-8 more seasons hopefully of good play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote