Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-18-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like a little dubstep here and there but not really a staple in my playlists. I'll volunteer my car whenever we need to go somewhere, then he tries to unplug my ipod and plug in his iphone and I'll be like:

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I couldn't care less if you wanted to piss on my car, but don't you dare think you're picking the music.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:46 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I couldn't care less if you wanted to piss on my car, but don't you dare think you're picking the music.
And you're damn sure not going to turn off my music for some ****** dubstep or ****** rap.

Sometimes when this happens you just have to pull your car over and tell the ************ to get the **** out. And then tell them you're joking, unless they do it again.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My friend usually listens to good stuff that I like as well but lately its been nothing but Skrillex and it drives me insane.

One or two songs I can handle but not a whole gtdamn Skrillex marathon.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-18-2012, 06:10 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

button flys. why do they exist?
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Pretty Lights dubstep? Cause I like that ****.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No one I hang out listens to dubstep. At least not around me. I have good friends.
And I have a no rap after 1997 rule. So I usually get away with good music on drives.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:17 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No rap after 1997 is a terrible rule. The people that grew up in the 90's have some weird nostalgic view that rap in the 90's is clearly better than it is today because there are some terrible rappers out there. Fair enough, there is. But for every Pit Bull today there was an MC Hammer back then. Just find the good stuff, it isn't hard.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I have a coffee maker in my classroom. I drink up to two pots a day sometimes. When you get to work at 6AM; are expected to not only educate, but entertain; and leave by 5PM, with sports and clubs practice; it becomes a staple.
don't tell me this. i don't drink coffee and don't plan on it
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:30 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chronic 2001 came out after 1997 so that rule blows.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
If Dr. Dre ever drops another album, the world is going to lose its ****.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Detox won't come out until he dies. I hate to say it but there's no way it's going to live up to 12 years of hype anyway.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:30 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dre made so much money on headphones that the album might be on the backburner until the popularity of the beats starts to fall a bit. Then he'll drop the myth that is Detox.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of my roommates listens to dubstep/house/trance.
My other roommate listens to country.
My other roommate listens to rap/hip-hop
I listen to alternative/classic rock.
All of us cant stand almost everyone elses music.
Picking music on roadtrips kinda sucks.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I was also being extremely sarcastic. Except on the peanut butter thing. That was 100% serious.
I know. That was more of a plug to support the cause currently going on in Chicago.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

I love my gangsta rap and early eminem and a few others.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-18-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
One of my roommates listens to dubstep/house/trance.
My other roommate listens to country.
My other roommate listens to rap/hip-hop
I listen to alternative/classic rock.
All of us cant stand almost everyone elses music.
Picking music on roadtrips kinda sucks.
Pretty much this. If it's not the aforementioned friend, it's one that wants to play Bonobo. If not him, it's one that wants to play, blech, Zac Brown Band.

Luckily, most of my road trips are spurred by traveling to see a show, so long trips can be more or less agreeable on tunes.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Also,

Old 09-18-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also,

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:58 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
If Dr. Dre ever drops another album, the world is going to lose its ****.
Maybe the Mayans will finally drop Detox?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Detox won't come out until he dies. I hate to say it but there's no way it's going to live up to 12 years of hype anyway.
Hate to say it, but i agree. I even thought "I Need A Doctor" was just above average. This was definitely a case of analysis paralysis, of all the tracks that were recorded and all the work that was put into it, there's no way you can just choose 15 or 16 tracks and be happy with it. I can't wait until he finally just starts to slowly release everything that was considered for it. I'm sure there's a fuckload of amazing work there.
Old 09-19-2012, 08:28 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pretty much this. If it's not the aforementioned friend, it's one that wants to play Bonobo. If not him, it's one that wants to play, blech, Zac Brown Band.

Luckily, most of my road trips are spurred by traveling to see a show, so long trips can be more or less agreeable on tunes.
How does one... not like the Zac Brown Band? (props for spelling his name right anyway, lol)

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Exception to the rule.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:42 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The users of our applications grind my gears. Impossible to please morons for the most part.

Out of the countless examples I could think of, I'll go with two from today.

I'm an app tester (and before that, I worked in our customer service department) so I'll check the marketplace reviews to see if anyone is reporting any issues for me to check into. It's a 4.5 star rated application and our team is beloved by phone and OS manufacturers for how well we do things. I feel like we do pretty well for ourselves.

But the **** I read gets my eye in rage-twitch mode. This one guy for instance...Anthony on his Galaxy S3 is complaining that our UI is clunky and he can't navigate it, even making a point to mention the fact that "I'm not mentally ********" and that "I'm not the only one who feels this way" about the clunkyness of our app's UI. Gives us one star and throws a ***** fit. Yeahhhh...his one star rating is in the middle of a sea of 5 star ratings of people who love everything about our app. Go **** yourself dude, seriously.

The other thing is people with absurdly unrealistic expectations. We get our current conditions information from National Weather Service reporting stations, and those only send in updates once per hour. So, our app updates when those come in. We put the time of the last update right in the app, so if it's 10:30am and the app says it last updated at 9:45am, that is acceptable. There isn't any new information to update with.

But people lose their **** and get pissed about that. NO OTHER WEATHER COMPANY IS ABLE TO UPDATE MORE THAN THAT. That is just when the info is available. But what a lot of other companies do, like the weather channel, is to put the most recent time it CHECKED for an update on there, regardless of whether there was new information or not. So moronic users THINK it's updated more recently when it either didn't, or it was just an estimate.

Sorry, I needed to vent and everyone I work with already knows it.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe they are plants?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What app is it? We should all download it and right ridiculous reviews just to piss off BB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Last edited by jrdrylie : 09-20-2012 at 11:18 AM.
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote