Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-19-2012, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even when I don't buy Fifa I end up playing at least 100 games a year at various friends places.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:23 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was thinking of just going to pick up a used copy of '12, but i may just drop the coin for '13. Does anyone know of any deals online where i could prolly get it cheaper than at a retailer?
Old 09-19-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
I'd been looking for a new avatar. Thanks for posting that. One of the funniest things I've seen watching soccer. Mourinho literally celebrates like he curled it in himself from his chair on the touchline. Just classic.
Nobody celebrates goals like the special one. I still geek out about him running around the Camp Nou when Inter Milan beat them years ago.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Anyone getting FIFA 13?
Yeah I probably will. Im addicted
TimD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I won't be getting it since I won't have anything to play it on this year, but hopefully some of my friends will have it.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

juvejuvejuve
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oscar is taking a dump on Juve. And Dani Alves lol.

Duke Blue Devils

Old 09-19-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Ut oh Barca in danger. Lucky Messi can always bail them out.

Duke Blue Devils

Last edited by JRTPlaya21 : 09-19-2012 at 03:28 PM.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

About time we win a goddamn game.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fellaini is playing incredible this season.

Also, Bayern is good, very good. Game with Schalke was dull, but the great teams find a way to win those drab affairs 2-0.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Fellaini is playing incredible this season.

Also, Bayern is good, very good. Game with Schalke was dull, but the great teams find a way to win those drab affairs 2-0.
Definitely, he's been especially deadly with his head. Mirallas has also really impressed me from what I've seen.
Old 09-22-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Berbatov is so silky smooth. Him and Kacaniklic look great together.

I wasn't that big of a fan of the new Fulham 3rd unis tho
TimD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* Red Bulls! Finally, about to get a win in Foxboro and they blow it.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Currently playing the Fifa13 demo. I like it.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Currently playing the Fifa13 demo. I like it.
I like it too, FIFA is always great. I wish they hadn't sped it up though, I liked the slow gameplay in 12.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Eh, i'm not a huge fan of the slow game play, just because i play balls to the wall 99% of the time. A lot of my offense consists of having extremely fast wingers and non stop line drive crosses lol.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, I play possession and I loathe ping-pong passing glitch abusers.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:57 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sick goal by Dzagoev.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4EvQggAqSg
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:40 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a must win game. Not in the sense of getting points, but to show that we can actually win games we should be winning. One of my best friends is a Norwich fan as well, so we NEED to win.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:12 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Eh, should've been a yellow for Shelvy there I think. Especially in a game this massive.
Old 09-23-2012, 08:14 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
This is a must win game. Not in the sense of getting points, but to show that we can actually win games we should be winning. One of my best friends is a Norwich fan as well, so we NEED to win.
Tiote makes the bench, but still not fit to start. I hope Anita is at RB today and Perchy starts in midfield.
Old 09-23-2012, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Fantastic finish from Rafael.
Old 09-23-2012, 08:47 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I just get the feeling Suarez will either score or do something incredibly dumb before this game is over.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Great goal by HBA and Demba. Cisse looking dreadful though....ugly penalty miss, he's going through a real rough patch of form right now.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Friedel should never have retired from International football. 41+ years old and the dude is still a beast.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote