Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 09-19-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

prepare yourselves for beatty rants from me. just a warning
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
prepare yourselves for beatty rants from me. just a warning
Haha it's deserved. He's poop.

I just want a blue chip O-Linemen.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Haha it's deserved. He's poop.

I just want a blue chip O-Linemen.
agreed. Too many projects. Whimper. Brewer. McCants. Koets

CAN WE PLEASE JUST GET A FIRST ROUND NASTY BLUE CHIPPER?
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cordy Glenn was there for the taking.

I was a fan of his too. Not as high as Stephen Hill though.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Cordy Glenn was there for the taking.

I was a fan of his too. Not as high as Stephen Hill though.
I wanted Cordy. Man he would've been awesome as our RT.

Or freaking Massie. Cards got him, what? 4th round? Ugh. He's looked good for them IIRC.

I'm happy with our class now but I'd just love a nice Olineman who's played in a real conference and wasn't a tight end 40 minutes before his senior season
Quote:
Old 09-19-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

F!!!! Nicks out tomorrow.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Old 09-19-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn that's gotta be tough for him. Going back to his home state and all his family and friends were coming, and he doesn't even play. I figured he would play. It seems like every year he misses a game.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How does he go from questionable to out in the matter of hours?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The people who made the schedule should be kicked in the balls! Wed. to a sunday.. to that same thursday back to sunday. LOL. WTF!

What is this madden with fatigue and injuries off?
Old 09-19-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's such a weird schedule. I think it's part of the reason why I'm still not "in" to the season yet. I feel withdrawn more this year than in years past.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-19-2012, 05:37 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Awesome work Norwegian. I would definitely read breakdowns like that.
Then I'll keep doing them :) Unfortunately, I won't be able to complete the bucs game, because I got drowned in work all of a sudden. But I'll do it for the Carolina game for sure, and I'll try to do it for the rest of the games this season.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Looks like Nicks would have went if this was a Sunday game.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-19-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ramses Barden...
Old 09-19-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Yeah let's see if barden actually produces at a high level on a consistent basis. So that's why R.R. got a lot of practice this week. So looks like Barden, R.R. and Cruz with probably lots of Bennett. Hopefully Brown and Wilson then. We have to win with that then.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Honestly, I feel with cruz and Eli we're gonna drive down and ramses may see a td or 2 in the red zone and make headlines if we win. It's a hilarious possibility
Quote:
Old 09-19-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

The D needs to carry the way tomorrow night. No injury excuses with pretty much everyone going but Canty.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-19-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Now that's funny. And Eli will throw for 550 yards with 4 TDs and 0 ints.

Our defense except for in the playoffs haven't carried anything. I have ZERO faith in Fewell. I expect the D to screw things up and then it's up to the offense. If we play FG fest part 3 I expect us to lose.
Old 09-19-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I understand that but they need to step up. They have the talent and hopefully Fewell realizes he needs to go back to what we were doing in the playoffs now that everyone is pretty much back.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-20-2012, 09:03 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

So I'm still pretty confident in winning this game tonight. I never feel like this before a game that I know can be a loss.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-20-2012, 09:08 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So I'm still pretty confident in winning this game tonight. I never feel like this before a game that I know can be a loss.
I'm not confident at all, big play offense against our D which can't stop the big play.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:10 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
I'm not confident at all, big play offense against our D which can't stop the big play.
I'm not really sure I know why I feel like this considering everything but I just do. It kind of reminds me of the NE game last year when we were without all the same players.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-20-2012, 09:33 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Bingo! That's how I feel. I have no confidence in our defense and Perry fewell. So I expect us to lose. If you win the very good for us.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

They aren't really a big play offense either. They run the ball a ton.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-20-2012, 09:56 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not really sure I know why I feel like this considering everything but I just do. It kind of reminds me of the NE game last year when we were without all the same players.
I agree with everything you said here. I have a good feeling as well, but I can't really describe why. All logic states that this is a very tough game for us. I guess we'll see tonight.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote