Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 09-20-2012, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NE and Philly last year are the two best examples of us stopping big play offenses when no one gave us a chance. Carolina isn't on the same level as them offensively.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Corey will have a much better game against a little guy like Steve Smith and we've done a good job against mobile QBs in the past. So I understand the optimism. As long as we can slow their running game and our offense shows up I've got a good feeling bout this game as well.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where are my fellow Bardenite's???

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-20-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Quietly praying he doesn't get hurt in the second half. But it is great seeing him finally doing what we always knew he could.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
not here, he isn't doing anything besides being tall lol. These db's are terrible, and although i like that he is producing, i don't see what makes what hes doing is extraordinary

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanna see JJ get his snaps if hes even active

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-20-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

So now we're going to get on him because the other team sucks?? Ok.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-20-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm surprised with how many yards he's been able to gain after the catch

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
i mean, he's getting separation, but the other team does really suck. the one thing i liked was his ability to get off the line, it seems much improved.

However, JJ runs great routes and gets separation just from his stems.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-20-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

JJ blows. He has proven less than Barden ever has. Loved the pick at the time but I can admit my losses when I see nothing.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-20-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
JJ blows. He has proven less than Barden ever has.
ok well he also is a 2nd year and Barden is a 4th year...

Edit: and JJ is a slot, who else plays slot? Cruz. There's not going to be many opportunities for JJ.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-20-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

JJ has never flashed. Barden at least always used to flash in preseason. JJ has never done jackshit.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-20-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
JJ has never flashed. Barden at least always used to flash in preseason. JJ has never done jackshit.
JJ had a 40+ yard kick return in the superbowl...

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-20-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

side note: anyone want to rest Brown and see what Wilson can do? we need to get his confidence up, he just looks like a lost puppy right now

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-20-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
JJ had a 40+ yard kick return in the superbowl...
I'm talking as a WR here.

I agree with your point below this though. Give Wilson carries in the 4th quarter if we still have this lead.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-20-2012, 09:13 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm talking as a WR here.

I agree with your point below this though. Give Wilson carries in the 4th quarter if we still have this lead.
JJ beat a db bad in our first preseason game and Eli still had some room in the endzone to lead him, but JJ's arm got held it was so blatantly obvious. That was what i was talking about stems, JJ ran the outside stem and was able to transition and use his speed very quickly. That play told me he is talented, he just needs to fight for the ball and draw the foul.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-20-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GF, you were right, I was wrong.

I was drinking the whole game, was that as dominating as it looked?
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, that was an awesome win! Total domination in all three phases, and great games from Andre Brown and Ramses Barden! Suddenly that 2009 draft class looks much better, lol!

Shame about the injuries though, just holding out hope that it was only a laceration and no extensive knee damage on Rolles knee. And of course, we got some other DB injuries. Hosley hamstring injury, and Webster hand injury.

When will it stop?

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
GF, you were right, I was wrong.

I was drinking the whole game, was that as dominating as it looked?
More dominant than it looked.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-20-2012, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
Well, that was an awesome win! Total domination in all three phases, and great games from Andre Brown and Ramses Barden! Suddenly that 2009 draft class looks much better, lol!

Shame about the injuries though, just holding out hope that it was only a laceration and no extensive knee damage on Rolles knee. And of course, we got some other DB injuries. Hosley hamstring injury, and Webster hand injury.

When will it stop?
We're the Giants it never ends. Webster came back in so that's good obviously. Rolle and Hosley cross the fingers.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-20-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We're the Giants it never ends. Webster came back in so that's good obviously. Rolle and Hosley cross the fingers.
Webster looked to be wearing a cast in the locker room after the game. Hope it's just a sprain and for precautionary reasons. Rolle injury is just a bruise according to Coughlin. No news on Hosley yet, but hopefully we kept him out for precautionary reasons. So all in all pretty good news on the injury front.

Btw, looks like our good feeling came through GF!

And sidenote; The Giants are now 8-0 the last 8 gamedays I eat hamburgers for dinner. I forgot the ritual week one, so it's my fault we lost that game. It won't happen again, even if I put on 200 pounds of fat eating the Giants into multiple Super Bowls :)

EDIT: Broken hand for Webster. Says he'll play through it. From Ohm and Garafolo on Twitter.

Quote:

Last edited by BigBlueNorwegian : 09-20-2012 at 11:02 PM.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

According to Hosley himself it doesn't seem that bad. The 10 days to Eagles should do us wonders and have us at full strength minus Canty.

Also yes they did!! I just felt really good about this game. I know people are just going to say Carolina stinks but we were clicking everywhere.

Who knew hamburgers in Norway were common?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-20-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

Quote:
According to Hosley himself it doesn't seem that bad. The 10 days to Eagles should do us wonders and have us at full strength minus Canty.

Also yes they did!! I just felt really good about this game. I know people are just going to say Carolina stinks but we were clicking everywhere.

Who knew hamburgers in Norway were common?
lol, we actually have an almost completely similar food "menu" to USA. But we like to get weird with cooking sheep. We cut off the sheeps head, and eat its brains and eyes, it's actually a delicacy in Norway. Also we mix Sheep meat with cabbage and boil it together. That's our national dish. Never had the brains or eyes, but the sheep meat and cabbage is awesome!!

Quote:
Old 09-20-2012, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
BARDEN!!!!!

Haha, I think you and I were the only two Barden supporters left.

Let us enjoy this before BBD comes in and ruins it.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I know I don't articulate myself as well as you other guys but I do know some things!

sig by BoneKrusher