Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-20-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default How much is Wes Welker worth?

Current speculation in New England has revolved around the possibility that Wes Welker will be moved in advance of the NFL's October 30th trade deadline. Which teams may be interested, what kind of draft pick could New England acquire for Welker, and how much will his new contract extension be worth?

Last edited by Matthew Jones : 09-20-2012 at 07:26 PM.
Matthew Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know. I always thought he was a product of good quarterback play and a system that suited his strengths. Any team that wants him probably shouldn't be expecting the numbers/production he has put up the last few years...unless they have a system that utilizes his talents like New England did. Having a stud quarterback helps too. If I really needed help at wideout...I'd say he's worth a 5th round pick.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:26 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Current speculation in New England has revolved around the possibility that Wes Welker will be moved in advance of the NFL's October 30th trade deadline. What kind of draft pick could New England acquire for Welker, and how much will his new contract extension be worth?
I dont think they move him unless the offer is too good to refuse, ex. 1st-2nd round pick. They have more to lose to move him for practical nothing now than keeping him and then getting a pick because a team signs him in the offseason. You get his production for a season plus a draft pick.
Old 09-20-2012, 07:31 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just as the case with Greg Jennings, he's worth more to his current team than he would be to a team looking for a WR. Obviously, Jennings is worth more than Welker but neither the Pack or Pats are lookin to unload either player when they're trying to win now. You play the season out, you give your best offer in th offseason if you're seriously looking to keep them or let them walk and get a compensation pick, which could possily be higher than any team is willing to offer considering their desires for new contracts.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WRs are only as good as the amount of targets thier QBs give them.

I can't imagine a lot being given up for Welker who found a nitche in NE. A 5th rounder sounds fair.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seattle had a little success bringing Brandon Stokely in a couple of years ago. I could see Wes ending up here. That is probably far enough away from Mrs. Brady to make all sides happy.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I find it highly unlikely that New England would trade Welker for a fifth-round pick. Compensatory picks are largely determined by average annual value, and last season players who earned fourth-round compensatory selections averaged $5-6 million per season in annual value, while fifth-rounders were in the $4 million range. The main motivation behind trading Welker would be an inability to sign him to a contract extension, but it seems probable that the Patriots would have been able to agree on a new contract if he were demanding $6 million per season or less. More likely is that Welker was asking for more than $20 million over two years, or the amount that it would cost New England to apply the franchise tag this year and next. The Patriots should realistically expect a third or fourth-round pick as compensation for letting Welker walk after the season, assuming his new deal averages over $5 million per season. Why trade him now if they aren't getting anything out of it?
Old 09-20-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Seattle had a little success bringing Brandon Stokely in a couple of years ago. I could see Wes ending up here. That is probably far enough away from Mrs. Brady to make all sides happy.
I still can't believe Stokley is still playing. His career reminds me of Rickey Prohel.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welker was actually pretty good his last year in Miami, considering his QB situation the the fact that he didn't play all that much. Plus he had a great year when Brady got injured. I would think a 4th would be fair, maybe a late 3rd
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I still can't believe Stokley is still playing. His career reminds me of Rickey Prohel.
Not sure if there is a theme there but some of them do stick around. Probably like coaches, if you don't piss people off you tend to resurface.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldnt offer anymore then a 4th for him.
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i remember welker as a rookie in the opener thursday night against the steelers, he was such a sick return man

he'll be good anywhere, not sure he'll put up the numbers were used to but the thing that makes him so good is hes fearless catching the ball, and obviously pretty shifty with it in his hands

id think they could probably get a 2nd for him, which is what they traded for him i think...thats a hell of a return on investment
Old 09-21-2012, 01:34 AM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont think theres a big trade market for Welker, but I also cant imagine why the Pats would want to trade him. Could they possibly like Edelman that much?

I dunno, the moves the Pats are making at receiver are kinda confusing to me. Brady threw for 5000 yards last year working it to Welker, Gronk, Hernandez and Branch. Why mess with that? They cut branch now resigned him. They have like 10 TEs on their roster and just signed Winslow, who couldnt find any other takers (hard to figure out what happened with Winslow, I thought my Raiders would pick him up for sure), instead of just moving Fells or Shiancoe into Hernandez' spot until he comes back.

Either way, the Pats are a SB contending team, and Welker has been their top receiver for years, so I just dont see why they wouldnt keep him as a focal point of the offense, even if they dont plan on resigning him. They may realize his price tag isnt expensive as they think, I doubt he would get a monster deal on the open market. I think teams have learned from David Givens, Deion Branch, etc not to sign ex-patriot receivers to huge deals.
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:59 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shiancoe is on the IR designated list right now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 11:24 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

About three fiddy.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a Pats fan I wouldnt trade him for anything less than a second, maybe high third...MAYBE. Which considering how high that is for a 32ish year old player looking for a new contract it really isnt likely a team is willing to pay that, and if I was a fan of another team I wouldnt want to pay that either. Basically I would love to trade Welker if we got that high of value but being as that isn't realistic I'm going to say we keep him and let him walk after this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 11:57 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy Picks View Post
I dont think theres a big trade market for Welker, but I also cant imagine why the Pats would want to trade him. Could they possibly like Edelman that much?

I dunno, the moves the Pats are making at receiver are kinda confusing to me. Brady threw for 5000 yards last year working it to Welker, Gronk, Hernandez and Branch. Why mess with that? They cut branch now resigned him. They have like 10 TEs on their roster and just signed Winslow, who couldnt find any other takers (hard to figure out what happened with Winslow, I thought my Raiders would pick him up for sure), instead of just moving Fells or Shiancoe into Hernandez' spot until he comes back.

Either way, the Pats are a SB contending team, and Welker has been their top receiver for years, so I just dont see why they wouldnt keep him as a focal point of the offense, even if they dont plan on resigning him. They may realize his price tag isnt expensive as they think, I doubt he would get a monster deal on the open market. I think teams have learned from David Givens, Deion Branch, etc not to sign ex-patriot receivers to huge deals.
has he though? welker was at his best when moss was the top guy, then he found himself at his best again when gronk was the top guy last year
Old 09-21-2012, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welker was certainly our top guy last year, at least for the first half of the season and he really played well. Also, if youre hoping to trade for him just know not to depend on him to make that difficult catch when it matters or on important third downs. Yes I am still bitter and both passes hes dropped this year have killed drives on third down. Dick haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
has he though? welker was at his best when moss was the top guy, then he found himself at his best again when gronk was the top guy last year
Isn't it possible for a team to have two #1 receivers, though? Even if not, wouldn't it be fair to argue that the player a team throws the ball to most often is their #1 receiver? In that case, it's Welker. He shouldn't be excluded from being labeled a top receiver just because there have been bigger, faster, or stronger players on the team.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
He was really good in 2010 when Moss played like **** and Gronk was still being worked into the offense.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy Picks View Post
The Patriots don't care about who your backup is. If a team offers something for him that they view as more than his value to the team, they will make the trade. They totally ****** themselves in 2008 when they traded Seymour (granted, losing Brady was worse, but that happened in game 1).
Old 09-25-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd trade up to a 2nd round pick for him. His value is probably more along the lines of a 3rd-5th round pick. If I were Miami, I'd be calling the Patriots about him.

As far as salary...he's a slot receiver...I could run his routes. I wouldn't pay him anything more than $5 million/year. He can be replaced by any 5'10'' white guy in America.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
I'd trade up to a 2nd round pick for him. His value is probably more along the lines of a 3rd-5th round pick. If I were Miami, I'd be calling the Patriots about him.

As far as salary...he's a slot receiver...I could run his routes. I wouldn't pay him anything more than $5 million/year. He can be replaced by any 5'10'' white guy in America.
I'd actually say that Welker runs more routes than pretty much anyone in the league, aside from maybe Larry Fitzgerald. Welker's got one of the most creative route trees ever. The Patriots wouldn't have traded a second round pick for him and paid $27 million over the course of his career if they thought they could replace him with any 5'10" white guy.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a 5'10" half white guy, I can state pretty confidently that anybody in football shape and half a brain could replace him. He's not Calvin Johnson. He's a maxed out savvy guy who gets things done. He can read, which is more than a lot of players can do(Chad Johnson still can't read a playbook) and Welker always knows what position that he needs to be in. That is my minimum expectation for any football player...therefore, in my mind, he can be replaced by anybody.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:30 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post

Imagine the Pats got their second round pick back from the Phins for Welker after like 6 years of usage. I'd bow down to BB forever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote