Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-08-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
GaMeTiMe
Veteran

GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RB this year is tricky. Both of my team have benches full of RBs that I see being the most valuable on their team by mid-season - Jacquizz Rodgers, Alex Green and Kendall Hunter. Figure to get at least one solid RB2 out of those three at some point this year, and have all 3 on both my teams.
GaMeTiMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I don't see how I could recoup his value to my roster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
That is how I feel about Martin.
I thought as much. But dont forget draft picks can be traded in this league, if your comfortable with your depth, might be worth thinking about
Old 09-10-2012, 08:30 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
Still active, sir. Still confident.

I think with my 3 big WRs and a very good QB and TE that I should be able to win most weeks with just average production from my RBs. The question? Do I have a couple RBs on my team that can give at least average production? I dont know.
My WR's and TE came through in a big way yesterday, as planned. Looks like Spiller will see an expanded role already. Sweet. I had him on the bench in 5 different leagues.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:31 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My WR's and TE came through in a big way yesterday, as planned. Looks like Spiller will see an expanded role already. Sweet. I had him on the bench in 5 different leagues.
I wouldn't count on that kind of performance every week. He's a 10-15 carries kind of player IMO. He won't hold up to 25+ per game.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:57 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I wouldn't count on that kind of performance every week. He's a 10-15 carries kind of player IMO. He won't hold up to 25+ per game.
That's fine with me. He can do damage with 12-15 carries and 3-5 catches a game. I expected him to have a bigger role around mid-season. He's ready to go now and that's good news for my fantasy team with questionable RBs.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As i suspected week 1 would be brutal for me, with Matthews, AD and Witten injured/questionable.

Didnt expect the Bills D to get hammered by the New Jersey Flying Tebow's though :(

Hopefully it gets better from here out!
Old 09-10-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well TJ you made a game of it but man my guys kicked some ass this week.

i done stole dis sig
Old 09-14-2012, 11:27 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaron Rodgers + Brandon Marshall < Cedric Benson

UGH!
Old 09-14-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well there goes my stud RB. Yikes...

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Both V-Jax and Amendola were on my bench today. FML.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Im gonna go 0-13.

To console me, anyone know any good metal/metalcore bands i should listen to?
Old 09-17-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I have a few suggestions but I'd want to know what you currently listen to.

i done stole dis sig
Old 09-17-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Quote:
I have a few suggestions but I'd want to know what you currently listen to.
I hate the term "metalcore" but it is what i listen to mostly...Parkway Drive, Killswitch, As I Lay Dying, Dillinger Escape Plan etc. Also like some melodic death metal...The Black Dahlia Murder, As Blood Runs Black. Used to be massive fans of Lamb Of God and In Flames. That sorta thing!

EDIT: I'm a big fan of 80s metal too, from glam metal to shred. Dokken to Pantera, Ratt to Megadeth. Pretty much anything 80s. So if you know anything 80s influenced, im all ears!

Last edited by Jakey : 09-17-2012 at 03:13 PM.
Jakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
I hate the term "metalcore" but it is what i listen to mostly...Parkway Drive, Killswitch, As I Lay Dying, Dillinger Escape Plan etc. Also like some melodic death metal...The Black Dahlia Murder, As Blood Runs Black. Used to be massive fans of Lamb Of God and In Flames. That sorta thing!

EDIT: I'm a big fan of 80s metal too, from glam metal to shred. Dokken to Pantera, Ratt to Megadeth. Pretty much anything 80s. So if you know anything 80s influenced, im all ears!
Just get your butt in the metal thread and listen to stuff.
Old 09-21-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:
Im gonna go 0-13.

To console me, anyone know any good metal/metalcore bands i should listen to?
I see you have Peterson available for trade. I'm thinking of moving a WR for a RB. Maybe we can work something out?
Old 09-22-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Quote:
I see you have Peterson available for trade. I'm thinking of moving a WR for a RB. Maybe we can work something out?
Possibly! I was looking for a WR + RB, you got any offers?
Old 09-22-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:
Possibly! I was looking for a WR + RB, you got any offers?
Sent you a PM, Jakey.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

This is painful :(
Old 09-24-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what happened with Kevin Smith. He just rode the bench? Screw you leshoure.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
This is painful :(
Tough break. All but 2 of your guys scored in the double digits.

i done stole dis sig
Old 09-24-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

If i started Ben <3, i would have won! Dammit Cam you pussyhole!
Old 09-27-2012, 08:00 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Getting pretty fed up of Dez's lack of production...i am in the market for a WR2. anybody willing to trade?
Old 09-27-2012, 09:42 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Sent you a trade offer Jakey.

i done stole dis sig
Old 09-27-2012, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Sent you a counter BroNameth.
Old 09-27-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You only trade with me, and don't you forget that. Check that offer.