Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-21-2012, 10:32 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I might drop Wilson and pick up Hunter. Thoughts?
Old 09-21-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Wilson is buried at #3 on the depth chart. It doesn't seem likely that he'll crawl out any time soon. So yes I'd do it.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Martellus Bennett has more points for me than Cam Newton. FF is bizarre game.
Old 09-21-2012, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still think Davis puts up more points. I mean hope...
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 11:24 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Makes sense. Even getting what looked like a hip-pointer couldn't stop Brown last night. Wilson becomes a 3rd down / change of pace guy with diminishing value.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea that Gronk offer was made before last weeks games. I didn't have Leshoure, waiver wire pickup. Didn't really consider it until Davis put up good numbers for the 2nd straight week.

Steven Jackson or Donald Brown? Already have Forte out so I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel here lol.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
Yea that Gronk offer was made before last weeks games. I didn't have Leshoure, waiver wire pickup. Didn't really consider it until Davis put up good numbers for the 2nd straight week.

Steven Jackson or Donald Brown? Already have Forte out so I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel here lol.
Tough choice. Jackson is the clear choice as long as he's playing. Keep a close eye on the news heading into Sunday.

Old 09-21-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just made a trade. Thoughts?

I get: Martellus Bennett and Santonio Holmes
I give: Desean Jackson and Randall Cobb

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Just made a trade. Thoughts?

I get: Martellus Bennett and Santonio Holmes
I give: Desean Jackson and Randall Cobb
I love DeSean but he's a boom/bust start every week. I like it. Cobb & Holmes are completely unreliable starts anyway, so you secure what looks like a stud TE for a WR3. Solid.

Old 09-21-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Exclamation Thoughts?

It looks like Maclin is not a safe start at all this week. Thoughts on who I should replace him with in my lineup, please.

PPR

Dennis Pitta
Donald Brown
Mike Williams

I'm leaning Pitta b/c it's ppr and he's a target hog. But I worry about him against a tough Patriots D that excels at neutralizing the top 2 threats.

Old 09-21-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
It looks like Maclin is not a safe start at all this week. Thoughts on who I should replace him with in my lineup, please.

PPR

Dennis Pitta
Donald Brown
Mike Williams

I'm leaning Pitta b/c it's ppr and he's a target hog. But I worry about him against a tough Patriots D that excels at neutralizing the top 2 threats.
Maclin is definitely out I believe. You might want to go Brown against a Jags D that isn't much to write home about.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Maclin is definitely out I believe. You might want to go Brown against a Jags D that isn't much to write home about.
That's what I was thinking but he's totally uninvolved in the passing game and it's PPR so Pitta looks good.

A win would be big so I can go to 2-1 after losing in week one. Of course, this particular league is one that I start Bradshaw and my $27 bid was enough to secure Andre Brown and start the week with 29 points.

Old 09-21-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

apparently Mathews is questionable? stupid chargers, now i have to pay close attention to snatch up Brinkley(?) if Mathews doesnt go
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
apparently Mathews is questionable? stupid chargers, now i have to pay close attention to snatch up Brinkley(?) if Mathews doesnt go
As Bantx mentioned - He was expected to play last week and the Chargers held him out late. He should be in this week. Still, SD has a nice matchup vs. Atlanta (for RBs, anyway) and Brinkley is a better start than Kuhn.

Old 09-21-2012, 04:32 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post

PPR

Dennis Pitta
Donald Brown
Mike Williams

Colston is listed as questionable, too. So my decisions get even murkier. Maybe Colston will be a late scratch and make my choice easy. So it's now a pick 2:

Colston v KC
Pitta v NE
D.Brown v JAC

And this is the league I'm considering benching Peterson, too. So there's that . . .

Last edited by FlyingElvis : 09-21-2012 at 04:34 PM.
Old 09-21-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who do I start on this ******* beastly team?

Also, I'm obviously trying to do some 2 for 1's to get elite talent, but I'm struggling. What are some realistic targets I should be going for and what would be willing to deal for them?

Last edited by Rob S : 09-21-2012 at 05:45 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post

Also, I'm obviously trying to do some 2 for 1's to get elite talent, but I'm struggling. What are some realistic targets I should be going for and what would be willing to deal for them?
Start Bowe over Charles.

You're stacked at WR, so I'd try to trade one of them. Probably Fitz.
Old 09-21-2012, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Start Bowe over Charles.

You're stacked at WR, so I'd try to trade one of them. Probably Fitz.
Bowe over Charles? Really? Idk, how does everyone else feel about that?
Old 09-21-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I picked up Martellus Bennett as a replacement for Aaron Hernandez, but forgot to start him.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

brandon lafell had a horrible game. My fantasy this week is ******

sig by fenikz
Quote:
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bowe over Charles? Really? Idk, how does everyone else feel about that?
http://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/start...hp?scoring=PPR

Charles might not even play, and the Saints secondary is horrendous.
Old 09-21-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
brandon lafell had a horrible game. My fantasy this week is ******
I had him too, if you have a quality team rebounding from 10-15 lost points shouldn't be an issue.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:12 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick 2 - Non PPR

Darren McFadden vs Pit
Ryan Mathews vs Atl
Jamaal Charles vs NO
Peyton Hillis vs NO
Brett Celek vs AZ

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Pick 2 - Non PPR

Darren McFadden vs Pit
Ryan Mathews vs Atl
Jamaal Charles vs NO
Peyton Hillis vs NO
Brett Celek vs AZ
I still don't think you can sit Mcfadden. So I'd go with him and Mathews. With Charles being a close 3rd.
Old 09-21-2012, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The Saints have one of the worst defenses in the league. The 49ers have the best defense in the league. I would say it would be worth considering starting Bowe over Harvin.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote