Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-21-2012, 11:57 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick one:

Mikel Leshoure vs Titans
Larry Fitzgerald vs Eagles
Torrey Smith vs Patriots
Kevin Ogletree vs Bucs (who just allowed 500+ passing yards to the Giants)
Old 09-22-2012, 12:58 AM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Non PPR:

Should I start Alfred Morris or Jamaal Charles this week?
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 01:02 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubNoize View Post
Non PPR:

I would probably go with Morris.
Old 09-22-2012, 01:42 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick 3

Santonio Holmes vs Miami
Kevin Ogletree vs Tampa
Anquan Boldin vs NE
Donnie Avery vs Jax

Gross I know but Garcon and Maclin are out :(

Last edited by yo123 : 09-22-2012 at 01:44 AM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:37 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

G. Jennings @ SEA
or
Crabtree @ MIN

Accidentally started JStew even though he was declared out days ago. F these Thursday night games, really rustlin' mah jimmies.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:27 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With Nicks out this week pick 1 (no PPR):

Hankerson vs. CIN (taking Garcon's spot this week)
Collie vs. JAC (assuming he's cleared to play)
Kendall Wright vs. DET
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CJ Spiller & Julio Jones for Arian Foster......who wins?
Old 09-22-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tons of upside if you get Spiller/Julio but it's a lot safer if you get Foster. Depends if you're a risk taker - if Spiller holds onto his job when F-Jax comes back I think it's a clear win for the side that's trading Foster, but if not it's a clear win for the side that gets Foster. So I guess it depends how you think things will shake out in Buffalo's backfield. Big gamble either way.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post

Kendall Wright vs. DET
Hankerson probably
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Tons of upside if you get Spiller/Julio but it's a lot safer if you get Foster. Depends if you're a risk taker - if Spiller holds onto his job when F-Jax comes back I think it's a clear win for the side that's trading Foster, but if not it's a clear win for the side that gets Foster. So I guess it depends how you think things will shake out in Buffalo's backfield. Big gamble either way.
I tend to agree with everything above, thanks.
Old 09-22-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Who do I start on this ******* beastly team?

Also, I'm obviously trying to do some 2 for 1's to get elite talent, but I'm struggling. What are some realistic targets I should be going for and what would be willing to deal for them?
No question Bowe has to be in the lineup with that matchup. I'd sit Charles until the KC offense proves they have a startable RB.

I'm not a big fan of Mike Bush. He is a decent start but I think he's highly overrated. I don't like Charles better and McGahee's matchup isn't great, but I could see playing McGahee over both and going 3 WRs.

Trade . . . clearly RB is what you need to upgrade. Charles or McGahee + DeSean or Fitz should be able to land just about any WR you want. McGahee + DeSean, especially, since they're both putting up good numbers thus far. If I were RB needy I'd take those two for any WR I had. After trying to sell you the WR I wanted least, of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Pick 2 - Non PPR

Darren McFadden vs Pit
Ryan Mathews vs Atl
Jamaal Charles vs NO
Peyton Hillis vs NO
Brett Celek vs AZ
Celek is a nice option with Maclin out again. I'd go him and Mathews. But I could understand playing DMC even in a bad matchup. Mathews is a little scary since he could be eased back into a full load.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Pick one:

Mikel Leshoure vs Titans
Larry Fitzgerald vs Eagles
Torrey Smith vs Patriots
Kevin Ogletree vs Bucs (who just allowed 500+ passing yards to the Giants)
Tough to sit Fitz. The Cards should look to feed him this week. LeShoure is a wildcard with a great matchup but that's an awfully risky play.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubNoize View Post
Non PPR:

Don't get caught up in names or draft postions. Morris is a much better play than Charles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Pick 3

Santonio Holmes vs Miami
Kevin Ogletree vs Tampa
Anquan Boldin vs NE
Donnie Avery vs Jax

Gross I know but Garcon and Maclin are out :(
Boldin is a nice sleeper start this week with the expectation that NE will focus on Rice and Pitta. I go with him, Holmes and Avery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
G. Jennings @ SEA
or
Crabtree @ MIN

Accidentally started JStew even though he was declared out days ago. F these Thursday night games, really rustlin' mah jimmies.
Jennings. Keep an eye on the active lists, though.

Old 09-22-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:

Kendall Wright vs. DET
Rolling the dice, either way. Hank's got the best matchup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
CJ Spiller & Julio Jones for Arian Foster......who wins?
High risk move. I agree it could pay off big but that team you have is sick and you're better off getting the 1 in a 2 for 1.

Old 09-22-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vincent Jackson vs DAL or Percy Harvin vs SF? For some reason I think Harvin might have a very good yardage game against SF.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Vincent Jackson vs DAL or Percy Harvin vs SF? For some reason I think Harvin might have a very good yardage game against SF.
Harvin, man. He'll get his, SF or not. V-Jax is a rollercoaster.
Old 09-22-2012, 07:22 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Is Danny Amendola a legit fantasy starter? I mean he's obviously Sam's favorite target, will probably get around 10 targets every game. Is it crazy to be thinking about trading a Torrey Smith for him? Just scary because Torrey can have those games where he looks like an absolute monster.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:14 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Harvin is a beast. So far in his career he looks fairly matchup proof, too. I think the 49ers will take that game w/the Bucs over and Jackson will see plenty of targets playing from behind, but I still like Harvin better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Is Danny Amendola a legit fantasy starter? I mean he's obviously Sam's favorite target, will probably get around 10 targets every game. Is it crazy to be thinking about trading a Torrey Smith for him? Just scary because Torrey can have those games where he looks like an absolute monster.
Amendola is definitely a starter if it's ppr. If not, I don't trust that offense enough. He's still a starter as a studly WR3 and will have big games, I'm sure. Obviously it depends on your WR core, but I don't see him as a must start guy in standard. Think Wes Welker in his "usual" years where he doesn't get a lot of TDs. You are likely getting a guy who is a lock for 6/60 and that's a nice reliable number for a WR3 (non-ppr.)

For example: I'm sitting him in a 0.5ppr but it's because I have Harvin / Wayne / D.Thomas as my starting 3.

Old 09-22-2012, 08:19 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I flex Jamaal Charles, Eric Decker, or BJGE? .5 ppr
Old 09-22-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
Should I flex Jamaal Charles, Eric Decker, or BJGE? .5 ppr
Tough choices. Charles has the best matchup and big play upside. BJGE is the consistent, reliable scorer with a tough matchup.

I'd go Charles. But, if you have a group of boom/bust guys in your lineup already, BJGE is the better choice. Depends on what you think you need based on your other starters, really.

Old 09-22-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amendola, Britt, Leshoure or Cobb for my flex?

1 ppr

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
Amendola, Britt, Leshoure or Cobb for my flex?

1 ppr
Amendola.

Britt or LeShoure may take that spot over but until they prove it, it's Amendola's to lose.

Old 09-23-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amendola

Celek @ AZ or Gonzalez @ SD - non ppr

Hou @ Den or GB @ Sea

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Amendola

Celek @ AZ or Gonzalez @ SD - non ppr

Hou @ Den or GB @ Sea
Gonzo and Texans
Old 09-23-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

donnie avery vs jags
sidney rice vs packers
DHB vs pit

who should my WR3 be? Leaning Donnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:23 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Seattles defense in a league but worried about the matchup. Plenty of defenses available. What defense should I pick up if any?

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote