Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-22-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is problem with flash drives, you need internal HDD.

not problem more like limitations.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What limitations would those be?
Old 09-23-2012, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well if there are they haven't affected me. Like I said I just popped in an 8gb one and have been all good.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Played a little more Mafia 2...it's a good game. Seems like it could be beaten really quickly, however. I gotta be a little south of 5 hours in and there's only like 15 chapters. Me being on like chapter 8 or so. I dont really free roam as much as I could, tho. The city isnt as alive as some of some of the top open world games of this kind. But yeah, good game...just seems kind of short. I'm not complaining, though...my passion for video games isnt what it once was. I cant just sit and play as long as I used to and as frequently.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember Cool MOTH. Now you are Depressing MOTH.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:28 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's slowly coming back, sir. I just feel like I'm wasting time sitting idly by for too long. Hell, I do pushups between offensive drives when I play NCAA these days. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-24-2012, 01:33 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is never a waste of time to play video games. It relaxes the soul my friend.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:29 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Played a little more Mafia 2...it's a good game. Seems like it could be beaten really quickly, however. I gotta be a little south of 5 hours in and there's only like 15 chapters. Me being on like chapter 8 or so. I dont really free roam as much as I could, tho. The city isnt as alive as some of some of the top open world games of this kind. But yeah, good game...just seems kind of short. I'm not complaining, though...my passion for video games isnt what it once was. I cant just sit and play as long as I used to and as frequently.
Coming from the man with 55k gamerscore.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I remember Cool MOTH. Now you are Depressing MOTH.
Where is cool Forenci?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:57 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I liked Mafia 2 more then most and its not the longest game liked you said im guessing 10 hour range. But there is one chapter thats really tough or atleast it was for me. I prob died more on that level then any i've ever played in video games. They would have been better to either do away with the whole open world or add more side stuff to do. Because I kinda felt the open world was a little of a waste.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:19 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Coming from the man with 55k gamerscore.
I have barely playd video games in the last 6 months, though. It would have been so much higher if I really cared anymore. ha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-24-2012, 10:21 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
I liked Mafia 2 more then most and its not the longest game liked you said im guessing 10 hour range. But there is one chapter thats really tough or atleast it was for me. I prob died more on that level then any i've ever played in video games. They would have been better to either do away with the whole open world or add more side stuff to do. Because I kinda felt the open world was a little of a waste.
Ha. I never even beat the first Mafia because of some hard ass chapter. Really, the problem was the game would save at horrible points. So I had like a tiny notch of health left and it saved like that, so there was nothing I could do. And I agree the open world pretty much goes to waste, there's nothing to do. I do enjoy the whole freedom aspect, though...but it's a little unnecessary. I've never even stolen a car that I havent had to yet.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-24-2012, 10:25 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have barely playd video games in the last 6 months, though. It would have been so much higher if I really cared anymore. ha.
I was just looking through a couple nights ago seeing which of my friends had GS than mine... and then I saw yours and was like holy ****!.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:41 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I was just looking through a couple nights ago seeing which of my friends had GS than mine... and then I saw yours and was like holy ****!.
It's funny...I dont really care about GS, I'd go through phases where I did...but anyway, I was like neck and neck with my one buddy who plays constantly a few months ago. Dude is sitting at like 90K now. HA.

I just cant do it anymore, or not in my current state of mind. I remember going out of my way to try and "complete" AC and AC2, now I just want to complete the story. Unless I'm playing a sports game...its been tough for me to sit for longer than an hour and just play through lately. IDK.

edit...RPGs would take me so insanely long to beat at this rate. haha. I remember playing Fallout for like 8 hours in a day. haha. Now it'd be like 30 minutes here, and hour there.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-24-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

I got out of heavy gaming for most of the year.

After I stopped playing TOR I kinda stopped caring all that much. I picked up Skyrim for a bit and DayZ got me super addicted for a while but now Mass Effect 3 has me absorbed.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:21 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I hear you man. Just wait till Fallout 4 comes out...then I'll be enthralled again, I'm sure.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-24-2012, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Notable games being released in 2012 (my choices in bold):

9/25 - FIFA Soccer 13

10/2 - NBA 2K13

10/2 - Resident Evil 6

10/9 - Dishonored

10/23 - Forza Horizon

10/30 - Assassin's Creed III

10/30 - Zone of the Enders HD Collection

11/6 - Halo 4

11/13 - Call of Duty: Black Ops II

11/20 - Hitman: Absolution

12/4 - Far Cry 3
Old 09-24-2012, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking forward to 2K13 and Halo 4.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:30 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't play many games, in fact i rarely purchase any games at all. But i've had spurts where i play an unhealthy amount of Call of Duty. I'm at 18 days played on mw3 and that's cause i stopped playing for close to two months.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The wait for Halo 4 is almost becoming unbearable for me. It sucks because this semester of classes is hands down the hardest Ive had in awhile. But that still wont stop me from going to the midnight release and playing all night. Pulling an all nighter on release night of a video game is one of my favorite things to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who is making Halo 4?
Old 09-24-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still haven't caught up on last years games.

Halo is being made by 343 Studios.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't wait for the Zone of the Enders HD Collection. Both are some of my favorite PS2 games.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I got out of heavy gaming for most of the year.

After I stopped playing TOR I kinda stopped caring all that much. I picked up Skyrim for a bit and DayZ got me super addicted for a while but now Mass Effect 3 has me absorbed.
You need to get back into this! I need people to play with fool!

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

So I think I am almost done with Mass Effect 3. I am torn on my next gaming choice. So of course I turn to you guys. Here are my thoughts.

- Mass Effect Series Again: Love playing as a Paragon Vanguard with a power focus but I would like to replay as a Renegade Infiltrator with a Sniper focus. My fear is that I will not have the desire to replay so soon.

- Assassins Creed Revelations/ 3: Loved the first 3 games need to catch up especially with 3 right around the corner.

- Dishonored: Looks to be pretty good. Won a ton of awards at E3 and is going to be out next week.

- Guild Wars 2: I know this is a PC game but alas... I love MMOs unfortunately none can seem to suck me in long term. With no subscription fee at least I can always come back. Vidae others seem to still like it months later.

I am mainly torn between GW2, Assassins Creed and ME all over again.