Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-18-2012, 09:02 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if the NFL can sit back and say the officiating for this MNF games was OK then Goodell needs to resign ASAP
Old 09-18-2012, 09:03 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Out of everything I saw, the worst call of the weekend was giving Seattle the extra timeout, but that ultimately proved meaningless as Arizona still managed to win the game.

The worst officiated game was the Packers/49ers, but the amount of blown calls seemed to affect both sides more or less equally in the end. (Yes, GB got a punt return TD they shouldn't have, but the 49ers avoided having a couple of drives killed when they weren't flagged for obvious false starts.)

Overall though...it wasn't horrible. Some of the crews blended right in to the point where, as I've been saying all the long, if you didn't know they officials were replacements, you wouldn't have been able to tell.
I thought the Baltimore-Philly game was fairly poorly called, but that could just be me being bitter. Not that Baltimore didn't get calls too, I just thought they were very questionable all game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:07 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Players should start taking dives like in Soccer. These refs are guessing. If players start falling down like they were shot and grabbing their knees at every tiny bit of contact, then they will probably be rewarded with late flags. Maybe if enough of those type of things happen, then maybe the NFL would just go ahead and pay the real refs to come back.

*Technically, players should just try and get a concussion due to poor refereeing. If we can get one player who is hurt by shoddy refereeing, then they can sue the league for failing to provide a safe environment.

Prowler's Newb Guide

Last edited by Prowler : 09-18-2012 at 09:09 AM.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
G Mobile
Veteran

G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need the old refs back soon. These replacement refs are getting worked by the coaches and the players on the field. They are guessing sometimes. The just don't seem like authorities on the field and have almost completely lost control in the MNF game and the BAL/PHI game.
G Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Until the NFL starts losing it and it can be directly correlated to the replacement officials, they aren't going to cave.
Old 09-18-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Until the NFL starts losing it and it can be directly correlated to the replacement officials, they aren't going to cave.
Most strikes/lockouts usually have a certain shelf life. Both sides posture for 2 or 3 weeks and then they get serious and hammer something out. I've been part of a few unfortunately and they are very unsettling.

You're right it's all about money but the integrity of the game matters. They'll be back in a week or two.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:33 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The worst call I've seen so far was the Patriots and Cardinals game where they spotted the ball as if it were a catch but ruled it incomplete. Basically, they got a 9 yard gain on an incomplete pass. It seemed to me that one referee called it complete and another called it incomplete (the pass came loose and touched the ground, but it was really hard to see without replay), but instead of conferencing about it the referee that called it a catch just spotted the ball. [The ruling on the field was an incomplete pass, which was challenged by the Cardinals, even though they were given the yardage somehow...]

There were other bad mistakes in the games. Offensive pass interference is not called anymore. Both NE and Arizona ran screens as if it were the college game (blocking down field well before the ball was thrown). It helped Arizona score their passing TD and Welker get a long gainer.

Then you have missed (blatant) defensive holding calls in the secondary. If someone is dominating you in the pass game, just grab their jersey and jerk them down. It is happening in almost every game. I can't say you can see it really easily on the TV shots, but you can with the coaches film. The cardinals got away with murder on Gronkowski. It was pathetic.

They did miss a few false start and (blatant) holding penalties as well. The one that sticks out the most was whoever was at LT for Arizona spun down Chandler Jones right in front of a referee.

I'm not blaming the refs for the loss (because both sides got screwed by bad calls). I'm just saying they are making a ton of very bad mistakes.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
The worst call I've seen so far was the Patriots and Cardinals game where they spotted the ball as if it were a catch but ruled it incomplete. Basically, they got a 9 yard gain on an incomplete pass. It seemed to me that one referee called it complete and another called it incomplete (the pass came loose and touched the ground, but it was really hard to see without replay), but instead of conferencing about it the referee that called it a catch just spotted the ball. [The ruling on the field was an incomplete pass, which was challenged by the Cardinals, even though they were given the yardage somehow...]

There were other bad mistakes in the games. Offensive pass interference is not called anymore. Both NE and Arizona ran screens as if it were the college game (blocking down field well before the ball was thrown). It helped Arizona score their passing TD and Welker get a long gainer.

Then you have missed (blatant) defensive holding calls in the secondary. If someone is dominating you in the pass game, just grab their jersey and jerk them down. It is happening in almost every game. I can't say you can see it really easily on the TV shots, but you can with the coaches film. The cardinals got away with murder on Gronkowski. It was pathetic.

They did miss a few false start and (blatant) holding penalties as well. The one that sticks out the most was whoever was at LT for Arizona spun down Chandler Jones right in front of a referee.

I'm not blaming the refs for the loss (because both sides got screwed by bad calls). I'm just saying they are making a ton of very bad mistakes.
It must vary greatly from crew to crew. The refs calling the Colts/Vikings game called offensive PI. And many more penalties, most of which were correct or at least understandably missed.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:08 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All I know is that these referees are terrible. Anyone who says you can't tell the difference between these replacement referees and the professional referees doesn't know what they're talking about, or they're just bashing the old referees for the sake of doing it.

I have been critical in the past of calls during games. I hate the favor Tom Brady gets and all the BS roughing the passer calls, because, well, he's Tom Brady. Missed calls like the Megatron catch ruled incomplete in week 1 last year, the BS tuck rule... yes, referees blow calls. It happens. It has directly impacted the outcome of games. And it is magnified and talked about, criticized by announcers, talking heads, ect. These replacement referees are going to be under a more watchful eye. They're replacements. Vegas knows this. Announcers know this. Fans know this. Everyone does. Why should fans, who produce this billion dollar industry and devote time and money into the NFL, be put through a water downed sport? I shouldn't have to sit through a longer game that's increasingly unfair or poorly called.

From every single game I have watched this season the officiating has been atrocious, and among the worst I have ever seen.

There are bad calls... no calls... terrible calls... mind numbing conferencing meetings in the middle of the field where no one can make a ******* decision... officials being persuaded into a PI by a receiver throwing his arms in the arm as he falls to the ground... spotting the football is difficult... not knowing the rules... forcing coaches to challenge things that shouldn't need be done... the game is a mess. Games are so much longer and it's become more and more tedious to sit through. Football has never been tedious. It's only difficult to watch if the offense is so terribly bad (think the Jaguars or Titans), or the officiating is so bad.

These officials are losing control on the field. The players are getting so frustrated with them so much that Mike Wallace is actually pushing them, and do they throw a flag on Wallace? No, they just act like it never happened. There are more brawls and fights after the whistle then I can ever remember seeing. These players know these officials have no control, and that's what this is about more than just anything. Control of the game. The game is pure chaos.

MNF, Broncos vs Falcons, was unwatchable. Forget Peyton Manning throwing wobblers into triple coverage... the officiating is just so ******* bad. I hate them. I hope ESPN and NFLN run endless loops of terrible calls. These referees are incompetent, they look stupid and we need the professionals back on the field. **** the NFL for making me watch this ****. **** them for telling coaches not to complain or be too hard on these guys. They're trying really hard (sob story). Boo ******* hoo. No, **** them. Call attention to it. Call as much attention to it as possible. It's the only way the NFL will get a deal done.

I really hate these division 2 referees. If I wanted to watch them I would buy a $6 ticket and go to a Colgate game.

EDIT: Not to mention, this also opens the door for bribing and corruption. This is really the last thing in the world that the NFL should be ******* around with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 09-22-2012 at 08:17 AM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harbaugh got an extra challenge today, couple real bad calls. So many delays today too. This has gone on long enough
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs / Saints game was one of the worst games I've ever seen officiated. On both sides. It was awful.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
J-Spot
Rookie

J-Spot J-Spot J-Spot J-Spot J-Spot J-Spot J-Spot J-Spot J-Spot

In the Eagles game, the refs took about 15 minutes to figure out a holding call.
J-Spot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
stillma7ic
Rookie

stillma7ic is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stillma7ic is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stillma7ic is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stillma7ic is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stillma7ic is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stillma7ic is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stillma7ic is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stillma7ic is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stillma7ic is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stillma7ic is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stillma7ic is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saints (read: Drew Brees) got robbed of a couple td's today. My fantasy team weeps.
stillma7ic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Browns Bills game today was one of the worst officiated games I have ever seen.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:03 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The Chiefs / Saints game was one of the worst games I've ever seen officiated. On both sides. It was awful.
I was at the game today. It was a god damn fiasco. Twice I thought the fans were going to riot over some of the calls that were made. How many reversals were there today? 4? 5?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:06 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've changed my mind. I watched the replacement refs get talked into throwing flags MULTIPLE ****ING TIMES today. These jokers are in over their heads. Get the real guys back please.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why do they keep throwing their hats on the field? Luckily Ogletree didnt tear his knee up.

And how often are they going to throw a flag and call a penalty on the wrong player. Or give a jersey number of a player not in the game? It happens in every game I have seen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
Why do they keep throwing their hats on the field? Luckily Ogletree didnt tear his knee up.

And how often are they going to throw a flag and call a penalty on the wrong player. Or give a jersey number of a player not in the game? It happens in every game I have seen.
To mark that a player went out of bounds. If they go out of bounds they can't be the first player to touch the ball on a play in some situations.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ey-didnt-have/

Oh Jesus.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Yes, this game was an abortion.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you brought someone in with no football knowledge wouldn't they figure out that rule? The penalty for losing a challenge is a timeout, if you don't have any timeouts there is no penalty. Why would that be allowed?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i still have no idea wtf a gong show is.
let me google that for you.

Quote:
The Gong Show was an amateur talent contest franchised by Sony Pictures Television to many countries
Old 09-23-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No hold on oher

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm enjoying the replacement refs. It's amusing when it isn't your team.
Old 09-23-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that doesn't even make sense.
let me urban dictionary it for you.

Quote:
An event marred by confusion,ineptitude,and shenanigens.

Actions that show, create, or contribute to a sloppy, drunken mess.

3. something with hokey

4. One who does exceedingly stupid or irrational things, usually but not necessarily while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. The word is believed to have originated as a spin-off of the 1976 ABC sitcom ‘The Gong Show’ where participants would perform until the judges deemed their performance too awful to continue. Note: gong show is commonly abbreviated to 'gong'. The act of calling somone a gong show is often accompanied by two of his buddies bashing an immaginary gong.

bunch of ******* retards contributing to a manic scene - one of limited productivity and massive ******* up and ineptitude