Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2012, 09:32 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Who would have thought the Giants would get to the Superbowl last year despite sneaking into the playoffs and having GB and New Orleans there? The Cardinals a few years back are another example.

The first few weeks are good to get off to a good start, but the only important thing is making it to the playoffs. Any team can get hot in January and make it.

I really like how Atlanta look right now, but I'm not sure I would take them over Green Bay.

The AFC looks more manageable for Houston, but bear in mind they have only been to the playoffs once in their history, and not with Matt Schaub. How does he cope with the pressure?
This is a very good point not only for Schaub, but for the entire team. The AFC is filled with battle tested playoff teams. What the Texans have in terms of talent might be able to be overcome by the experience of teams like the Ravens, Steelers, Patriots, Jets, and San Diego. All it takes is one game to be out.
cmarq83 is online now   Reply With Quote