Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-23-2012, 11:56 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Anyone see DHB get nearly killed out there on a helmet to helmet with no flag?
his facemask got rocked.

Youtube now lets you watch it frame by frame. you can see the bottom front of his helmet/facemask move to one side while the rest of his head goes the other way.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:22 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, i missed all of today's football. Can someone give me a recap of the worst ref blunders of the day?
Old 09-24-2012, 12:26 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
So, i missed all of today's football. Can someone give me a recap of the worst ref blunders of the day?
The replacements took the field again. Thats as short and to the point I can get.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:27 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You'd have to see the Saints / Chiefs game to believe it.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow. if the nfl doesnt get the real refs out there by next week i dont know what to say. the first 2 weeks had plenty of mistakes, but it went to a whole new level this week.
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to. NFL Rewind is by subscription only, right? Maybe i can torrent some games somewhere.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:53 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So we know Billicheck will get fined we know that, well add Spikes to that list.

Quote:
@BrandonSpikes55: Can someone please tell these fricking zebras foot locker called and they’re needed Back at work !!!! #BreakingPoint
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I want to. NFL Rewind is by subscription only, right? Maybe i can torrent some games somewhere.
There is such a place & sign ups are currently open I believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 01:03 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://deadspin.com/5945755/

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 01:12 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The 49ers got 5 timeouts in the second half...
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 03:05 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
The Ref got the buzz from Buffalo Wild Wings.
LOL this made my day. Thanks.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 03:15 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah you should find a place to torrent games. I do. Free high quality games. Best thing ever.

NFL Rewind is for chumps.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:17 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I was at the game today. It was a god damn fiasco. Twice I thought the fans were going to riot over some of the calls that were made. How many reversals were there today? 4? 5?
5 reversals. 2 TDs that were obvious TDs called back bc of flat out ignorance.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:28 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
So we know Billicheck will get fined we know that, well add Spikes to that list.
Come on Spikes did nothing wrong, he even mentioned it in his next tweet

Quote:
@BrandonSpikes55 Ref ?!?! I never said anything about the "Refs" y'all need to chill out !! #imTru
Quite clearly he was concerned because foot locker need those zebras back. He's that kinda guy who likes to help out local and national businesses.

Oh and his tweeter feed is hilarious today!!!

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Up until this week I haven't cared about the refs. But with these refs getting pushed around, not just by the coaches and players but by the fans, they have to go and the NFL needs to get their real officials back. I don't care that they are only marginally better, they at least know the rules, will keep the game moving smoothly and won't buckle under pressure. You can see the refs in the NE/Baltimore game got caught up in the fans in Baltimore with the "********" chant and are making reactionary calls based on coach/player/crowd reactions. This happened in almost every game I watched, usually to a lesser extent, but it was showing prominently on Sunday Night Football. Get the real refs back Goodell, you ************* dickhole.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't they say that the refs and the league were only $3.3 million apart? I think I saw that on espn.com or cnnsi today...$3.3 million...

found it
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...mqb/index.html

Quote:
Many of you wonder why the league can't solve this puzzle after getting the jillion-dollar CBA and TV deals done last year. A couple of reasons. Many of you think for 120 part-time officials to get an average of $38,250 per year in pension contributions is excessive. But the regular officials are simply trying to keep a benefit they've had for the last several years. The league contributed $5.3 million to officials' pensions last year and propose to contribute $2 million this year; the cut, the league says, is in keeping with pension plans around the country going to a 401k pension plan, subject to the whims of the stock market, rather than guaranteeing retirees a fixed return on their investments. What's $3 million to the NFL? That's only partially the point. The league has made many full-time employees take the lesser pension, so how can they give part-timers a better deal?

And the league wants a plug-and-play farm system of three officiating crews to be developed, so that if, say, a back judge is struggling or has to retire, the league will have an immediate replacement. The officials are balking at the reduction in job security.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz27PWCSk2R

Prowler's Newb Guide

Last edited by Prowler : 09-24-2012 at 12:48 PM.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Up until this week I haven't cared about the refs. But with these refs getting pushed around, not just by the coaches and players but by the fans, they have to go and the NFL needs to get their real officials back. I don't care that they are only marginally better, they at least know the rules, will keep the game moving smoothly and won't buckle under pressure. You can see the refs in the NE/Baltimore game got caught up in the fans in Baltimore with the "********" chant and are making reactionary calls based on coach/player/crowd reactions. This happened in almost every game I watched, usually to a lesser extent, but it was showing prominently on Sunday Night Football. Get the real refs back Goodell, you ************* dickhole.
I think you make a good point. I've been less concerned about them failing on what is and what isn't pass interferance etc. and just disgusted at the whole flow of the game. Players and coaches share some of the blame because they just pile on these guys, basically cause of the situation, but it's terribly damaging to the total product in my view.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I read that Jim Harbaugh gets unlimited timeouts and challenges apparently? Plus the fact that there have been quite a few times these clowns have placed the ball about 15 yards off where it should have been.

I agree with whats been said though. Its not so much the calls its just that these refs are so easily influenced and if you beg or the coaches/crowd whine they crack and give in
. Plus they are terrible at keeping the game going. There were numerous incidents where a running was about as down as you could be before fumbling yet the would let the other team grab the ball and play.. then we have to sit through a challenge which takes longer then normal. I understand if its close but the cases I saw the runners entire body was on the ground for about 3 seconds before he fumbled. It wasn't just like an arm or anything.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Thats got to be the most crystal clear, in-unison bullsheet chant I have ever heard in a game. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
The 49ers got 5 timeouts in the second half...
Overturned a call that was clearly not a fumble, and didnt call an illegal formation on a play that resulted in a touchdown.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
So I read that Jim Harbaugh gets unlimited timeouts and challenges apparently? Plus the fact that there have been quite a few times these clowns have placed the ball about 15 yards off where it should have been.

I agree with whats been said though. Its not so much the calls its just that these refs are so easily influenced and if you beg or the coaches/crowd whine they crack and give in
. Plus they are terrible at keeping the game going. There were numerous incidents where a running was about as down as you could be before fumbling yet the would let the other team grab the ball and play.. then we have to sit through a challenge which takes longer then normal. I understand if its close but the cases I saw the runners entire body was on the ground for about 3 seconds before he fumbled. It wasn't just like an arm or anything.
Totally agree with this post. The two biggest problems with the refs are that they are awful at keeping the pace of the game going and that they are now being influenced by players and coaches alike.

I guarantee almost every coach is pounding it in their players' heads to try to influence the officials on every play. You can just see it. It's becoming a huge, huge problem for the NFL. Wouldn't surprise me to see this standoff end before this week's games.
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unfortunately, the ride may be over after that gong show moment. I'm sad. I <3 the replacement refs.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gary Bettman is a better commissioner than Roger Goodell. Go **** yourself you greedy prick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:53 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is toooooo fing funny. Sorry GB.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you think Goodell is doing now?
Old 09-24-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Twitter tells me that the same ref that called the PI in the Sid Rice play is the one that made the TD call. I smell a conspiracy/betting scandal.