Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-25-2012, 01:02 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
HE WAS ELIGIBLE GOD DAMMIT!

that stings.

talk to me now packer fans. THAT WAS A PLAYOFF GAME.

and blame Bulaga. He was hot garbage
<3333 Scotty.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Imagine if this happened against a Jerry Jones team, the regular refs would be back by breakfast.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Hey Scotty:

the way i look at it, it happened and its over. We went on to win 2 superbowls and if we hadn't lost that game that might not have happened.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Imagine if this happened against a Jerry Jones team, the regular refs would be back by breakfast.
with some papa john's pizza

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-25-2012, 01:04 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I just died.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:04 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
You blame our GM? LOL. I blame the beer people for selling 10 dollar beers. Charge less for the beer and pay the refs.
That's lose-lose in terms of $ for the league. That makes no sense.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:06 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Golden Tate really pushed the #### out of that defender. I couldnt tell as much by being there.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:07 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

completely unrelated but i found this funny:

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-25-2012, 01:07 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Why?

Blatant homerism.

1. It wasn't an incomplete pass, it was an INT. They can't review simultaneous control, it was called wrong on the field and by rule couldn't be changed.

2. I still remember Superbowl XL, so yeah, the regular refs sucked to. Not as bad, but these guys have been refereeing for 3 games, the other guys have been doing it for years, and everyone wanted them fired to.

3. Can you give me 1 single example of a pass interference call on a jump ball in the endzone? The referees ALWAYS have let just about everything go in that situation, the real refs wouldn't have called it either. It obviously was a push off, theres no doubt about it, but they never ever call that on a hail mary. Ever.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:10 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
The PI on the Rice play was arguably the worst call I've ever seen in my life.
Did you miss the end of the game tonight?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:11 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My dad just came in. Turned on the TV...5 minutes he comes out "LMFAO!!!! I can't believe I missed the end!!! HAHAHAHA...that was an INT not a TD...that;s too funny"

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:13 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If this is true then wow.

Quote:
Because of the LFL's perception it is that much more critical for us to hire officiating crews that are competent, not only for the credibility of our game but to keep our athletes safer. Due to several on-field incompetent officiating we chose to part ways with with a couple crews which apparently are now officiating in the NFL. We have a lot of respect for our officials but we felt the officiating was not in line with our expectations.

We have not made public comment to date because we felt it was not our place to do so. However in light of tonight's event, we felt it was only fair that NFL fans knew the truth as to who are officiating these games.
http://m.deadspin.com/5946112/
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:14 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
1. It wasn't an incomplete pass, it was an INT. They can't review simultaneous control, it was called wrong on the field and by rule couldn't be changed.

2. I still remember Superbowl XL, so yeah, the regular refs sucked to. Not as bad, but these guys have been refereeing for 3 games, the other guys have been doing it for years, and everyone wanted them fired to.

3. Can you give me 1 single example of a pass interference call on a jump ball in the endzone? The referees ALWAYS have let just about everything go in that situation, the real refs wouldn't have called it either. It obviously was a push off, theres no doubt about it, but they never ever call that on a hail mary. Ever.

1. Interceptions count as incompletions in the box score. And if they can't review it then **** Goodell further.

2. The regular refs botch calls here and there but this entire weekend has been a mockery of officiating. I would rather have Helen Keller call the games than this group of morons.

3. Okay, next time there is a hail mary lets have free reign. See a guy going up for the catch? Take his knees out. It doesn't matter because the refs won't call it. You cannot comment on what the real refs would have done in this situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:18 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Conspiracy Theory: (not mine) The real refs paid off the replacement officials to suck.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:18 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
If this is true then wow.

http://m.deadspin.com/5946112/
its deadspin...

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-25-2012, 01:19 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Conspiracy Theory: (not mine) The real refs paid off the replacement officials to suck.
That's some Bond villain ****.

Quote:
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:20 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
1. Interceptions count as incompletions in the box score. And if they can't review it then **** Goodell further.
This is what I been tryna tell you. You CAN'T review the play. Its in the rules.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:21 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No one talking about how horrible the refs were last night anymore

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Dallas357
Rookie

Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dallas357 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

golden taint at it again
Dallas357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All I can say about these refs is:

Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:27 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's sad is that they will now try and call a bunch of offensive push-off penalties on Hail Marys. Some team is gonna get boned by that.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:29 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They can't review simultaneous control. You can't turn a catch for the offense into an INT for the defense. It's a dumb rule to protect from judgement calls, just like the tuck rule. The replay official had no power in this situation.

Quote:
2. The regular refs botch calls here and there but this entire weekend has been a mockery of officiating. I would rather have Helen Keller call the games than this group of morons.
Again, agreed that these officials have been worse, but again, they are 3 weeks into their NFL careers as officials compared to guys that have been doing this for years. We all saw this coming. Anyone that is surprised is more blind than these officials.

Quote:
3. Okay, next time there is a hail mary lets have free reign. See a guy going up for the catch? Take his knees out. It doesn't matter because the refs won't call it. You cannot comment on what the real refs would have done in this situation.
I looked it up, the only instance I can find of pass interference being called on a hail mary was in 1978, Falcons vs. Saints. 1 time in the history of the NFL. And there is absolutely no way you can tell me that there isn't a blatant push off or mugging on most if not ALL hail mary passes. So they should have had those signs a long long time ago.

I give it a 99.9999999% chance the real refs wouldn't have called Tate for the pushoff.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:29 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 09-25-2012, 01:30 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Flynn?@RealMattFlynn15

Not gonna lie that was pretty much the most BS win ever... oh well #WinsAWin #Seahawks
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:31 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Balls of steel.

Quote: