Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-25-2012, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone call the number and report back. Or better yet record it and share.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do it Stash!

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, no you! I triple dog dare ya.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Matt Flynn?@RealMattFlynn15

Not gonna lie that was pretty much the most BS win ever... oh well #WinsAWin #Seahawks
Someone's butthurt that he is still a backup.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
Haha, no you! I triple dog dare ya.
No ...........

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
fuct91
Rookie

fuct91 could make a wolverine purr.fuct91 could make a wolverine purr.fuct91 could make a wolverine purr.fuct91 could make a wolverine purr.fuct91 could make a wolverine purr.fuct91 could make a wolverine purr.fuct91 could make a wolverine purr.fuct91 could make a wolverine purr.fuct91 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuct91 View Post
I blame Robert Kraft, Jerry Jones and Jerry Reese. Along with every other
Idiot!

Spot on. Spot on.
fuct91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:37 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that's gotta be a suspension for clay
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Calling right now and recording it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Just called its busy lol
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hard to talk the integrity of the sport anymore with some of the stuff that goes on. Same with baseball. Put Pete Rose in the HOF tonight and quit being stupid.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:39 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

called, no ring then was a answering machine

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:39 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
@AdamMertzWSJ
Bad news 4 #NFL RT @mdcosh: RT @RJinVegas: 68% of bets (and more total $$) were on #Packers, meaning bettors lost on controversial finish.
To be fair to Tate, he made the most spectacular no hand catch I've ever seen. He had clear and complete possession.....of M.D. Jennings body
Old 09-25-2012, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
that's gotta be a suspension for clay
that's goodell's number at the nfl office. pretty public information. it would be different if it was a cell number

edit: i called and left a voicemail. i hope goodell hears it

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
To be fair to Tate, he made the most spectacular no hand catch I've ever seen. He had clear and complete possession.....of M.D. Jennings body
The push in the back was a thing of beauty though.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:43 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love how everyone watching their games is saying how horrible the refs are, then when there are prime time games everyone collectively gets to be like SEE YA WE WERENT LYING THEY DO ******* SUCK because it is the honest to god truth, they are so incredibly bad.

Even in the Browns game, end of first half fitzpatrick fumbles and they rule it an incomplete pass on a ball that was going to be returned for a td, instead its dead ball at our own 20.

******* PAY THE REFS SO THE BROWNS HAVE A SHOT AT 1-15

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:48 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Left a message. One of probably about a million within the next few hours.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:49 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Phil Simms teabagging himself is one of the funniest gifs of the internet.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:49 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
that's goodell's number at the nfl office. pretty public information. it would be different if it was a cell number

edit: i called and left a voicemail. i hope goodell hears it
Yeah I don't think Clay would be that stupid.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:52 AM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Phil Simms teabagging himself is one of the funniest gifs of the internet.
Either there's a lot more to that gif that's not shown or you don't know what teabagging is.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
Either there's a lot more to that gif that's not shown or you don't know what teabagging is.
Or you missed the joke.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Why do people say these refs finally cost someone a game. The replacement refs have been ****** for 60 minutes every game.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:58 AM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
if that is legit that is ******* awesome
robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are like 9 or 10 profiles for Clay Matthews on Facebook and that one was listed near the bottom. Really doubt that **** is real.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:05 AM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments...nf_924/c6d1i23

pick your poison.
robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote