Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-24-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Man I scored the most points in the league and I pretty much got no production from Matt Bryant, Brandon Lafell or Coby Fleener. Thank you Larry Fitzgerald, AJ Green and the cardinals defense. Hell good thing they blew up, makes sitting Torrey Smith and Mikel Leshoure easier to take.
The Sunday Night start made Torrey a tough play. In retrospect, I screwed up on that one. I gave up on him too early despite saying the Pats would take away the top 2 threats and then defining those threats as Rice/Pitta.

Then again, it would have been a huge risk with the news about his brother since he said he decided pretty late Sunday that he'd play.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Up 30 tonight going up against Marshawn Lynch, Packers D, and Mason Crosby. Not feeling too good about it.
Old 09-24-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, that's a bit rough. Lynch / Pack D could cancel each other out some. That's your best bet, aside from a career day from Russel Wilson that doesn't include Beastmode.

I'm down 10 but have Jordy and it's PPR. Feeling good about that. Already lost 2 others but should win both games in a double header in my newest league (dyansty/IDP) to get my first wins of the season.

Tortured last night in a huge double whammy. I was up by one and my opponent (who rubbed me the wrong way when we entered the league together - but that's FF drama for another time) had the Ravens kicker. Not only do the Pats lose, but I also have to suffer losing a game I really wanted to win b/c of that FG.

Old 09-24-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Who do I start on this ******* beastly team?

Also, I'm obviously trying to do some 2 for 1's to get elite talent, but I'm struggling. What are some realistic targets I should be going for and what would be willing to deal for them?
So, I failed in my attempts to land ray rice. Should I move on to MJD or ride it out until the ray rice owner gets desperate (currently 0-3)? Is there any other rb worth putting out a monster package for?

What would be a good offer for MJD? The guy would need a rb in return. Is Charles and Bowe too much?
Old 09-24-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's everyone's thoughts on Jerome Simpson once he comes back from suspension?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
What's everyone's thoughts on Jerome Simpson once he comes back from suspension?
I think he'll be serviceable, but i wouldnt expect consistency. Probably have some massive games, and some invisible games.
Old 09-24-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So, I failed in my attempts to land ray rice. Should I move on to MJD or ride it out until the ray rice owner gets desperate (currently 0-3)? Is there any other rb worth putting out a monster package for?

What would be a good offer for MJD? The guy would need a rb in return. Is Charles and Bowe too much?
Seems like a lot to me. I'd try maybe McGahee and Bowe.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thoughts on an Alfred Morris/Michael Turner + Denarius Moore for Brandon Lloyd trade?
Old 09-24-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Seems like a lot to me. I'd try maybe McGahee and Bowe.
Seems like a lot to me as well, but it looks like I'm going to have to overpay. I feel like I have to cash in my chips though.

Somehow, I'm 1-2......if I were 3-0, I'd bide my time.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you guys think Ryan Williams is starting to get back to 100%? How'd he look Sunday? He's currently my 4th RB, if he can start producing thatd be huge.
Old 09-25-2012, 06:49 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it time for Aaron Rodgers owners to panic? I'm 2-1 in the 2 leagues I have him in but the lack of production is gonna bite me in the ass I think.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:17 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No on Rodgers NO, IND, STL and Jac coming up

Is it worth using my #3 waiver spot on Arizona's defense? 8 team league( I know)

Playing the #1 scorer in my $ money league 3-0 right now but it's gonna be close probably would put him as a favorite

Both our rosters as of now, mine is on the left

Hou vs Ten, Sea @ Stl, and Atl vs Car

I'm leaning towards no

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In my one league I have the most points out of anyone in the league and yet I'm 0-3. Each week I've been the number 2 high score and I've played the top scorer. FML.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:40 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of all that started GB D/ST on http://ESPN.com, an estimated 67,000 ppl won or lost because of ruling on last play
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:40 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'd pick up another D, fenikz, I don't like having any D playing the saints.

and don't tell anyone, but I won on that last play of the game last night because I have Russelll Willson (2 QB league, 14 teams)

:)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Reggie Bush, with him out, would you pick up Thomas or Miller? I know they're going up against a tough defense but not much out there on the waiver wire. McCluster and Mendy are on my bench, gotta drop McCluster obviously.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:

I agree that McGahee instead sounds better. With Charles breaking out, though, you could be fine standing pat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I agree with Jakey. He is not likely to be a solid, reliable start. He could be worth and add depending on who you drop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Thoughts on an Alfred Morris/Michael Turner + Denarius Moore for Brandon Lloyd trade?
Assuming you need lots of help at WR, it looks good.

Old 09-25-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Do you guys think Ryan Williams is starting to get back to 100%? How'd he look Sunday? He's currently my 4th RB, if he can start producing thatd be huge.
Arizona should be getting a bit better offensively each week. I think the lack of a clear QB hurts a team. As long as Skelton is sidelined they'll get better. Once he's back - if things get muddy again - it could be trouble. Still, I don't think the Cards offense will be lighting teams up anytime soon. Fitz is the only guy who I'd play regardless of matchup. Williams should be a nice play if Beanie is out and the matchup is favorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
Is it time for Aaron Rodgers owners to panic? I'm 2-1 in the 2 leagues I have him in but the lack of production is gonna bite me in the ass I think.
No. The Packers played 3 excellent DSTs in SF, Chicago and Seattle. I know somebody around here was touting that Seahawks DST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
No on Rodgers NO, IND, STL and Jac coming up

Is it worth using my #3 waiver spot on Arizona's defense? 8 team league( I know)

Playing the #1 scorer in my $ money league 3-0 right now but it's gonna be close probably would put him as a favorite

Both our rosters as of now, mine is on the left

Hou vs Ten, Sea @ Stl, and Atl vs Car

I'm leaning towards no
No. They're clearly a top DST but there will always be good matchups to play. That high waiver isn't worth a DST unless you get very good points for yardage and low scores. Standard (low-scoring) DST rules make it a worthless move.

Old 09-25-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
I have Reggie Bush, with him out, would you pick up Thomas or Miller? I know they're going up against a tough defense but not much out there on the waiver wire. McCluster and Mendy are on my bench, gotta drop McCluster obviously.
Thomas. He took back his role even though Miller had a nice game. He will continue to be a bye week option with Bush playing, too.

Old 09-25-2012, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Up 30 tonight going up against Marshawn Lynch, Packers D, and Mason Crosby. Not feeling too good about it.
Ended up winning!
Old 09-25-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I'm down 10 but have Jordy and it's PPR. Feeling good about that.
Ended up losing!

Old 09-25-2012, 01:36 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ended up winning!
I hope it was by less than the points given for an interception.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone attempt to explain how I'm 0-3 in a 12 man league with this team??
(1 QB, 2 HB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 HB/WR, 1 K, 1 DEF) .5 PPR

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Andy Dalton, Jay Cutler

HB: Lesean Mccoy, Marshawn Lynch, Fred Jackson, Ahmad Bradshaw

WR: Jordy Nelson, Antonio Brown, Eric Decker, Andrew Hawkins, Kenny Britt

TE: Jermaine Gresham, Greg Olsen, Owen Daniels

K: Billy Cundiff

DEF: Texans

HOW!?!?!?!?

^Thanks BK!
Bengalsrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrz View Post
Can someone attempt to explain how I'm 0-3 in a 12 man league with this team??
(1 QB, 2 HB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 HB/WR, 1 K, 1 DEF) .5 PPR

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Andy Dalton, Jay Cutler

HB: Lesean Mccoy, Marshawn Lynch, Fred Jackson, Ahmad Bradshaw

WR: Jordy Nelson, Antonio Brown, Eric Decker, Andrew Hawkins, Kenny Britt

TE: Jermaine Gresham, Greg Olsen, Owen Daniels

K: Billy Cundiff

DEF: Texans

HOW!?!?!?!?
You have the awesomest collection of underachievers ever.

Old 09-25-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Your wr's aren't too great and McCoy is good, but Lynch as your #2 rb isn't average I guess. With Jackson coming back this week it should look better.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote