Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 09-25-2012, 04:37 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
What's wrong with Morgan and Wimbley? And interior line and safety are typically drafted later, only a handful of interior linemen and safeties get taken 1st round (in this mock I have 2 safeties and 2 interior linemen, which is about normal)
Eh, Wimbley is cool, but he's not a guy that will be game planned for or change a game, and while Morgan is pretty solid all around, he hasn't become the 8-10 sack a year guy we were hoping for. Not yet at least. Plus, there's absolutely no depth behind them.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
You forgot Matt Barkley. Who I'd rather have personally. Geno's fine though.
Look at the #1 pick...
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give the bucs Tyler Wilson or geno smith. Freeman's trash
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Give the bucs Tyler Wilson or geno smith. Freeman's trash
Think the Bucs and my Jets will both me drafting QBs in 2014. 2013 isn't likely unless we have top 5 picks. Also I have Geno smith going before the Bucs pick
Old 09-25-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Look at the #1 pick...
WTf??...that's what I get for posting **** with one eye closed and 3/4 of the way to sleep.

My apologies good sir.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
WTf??...that's what I get for posting **** with one eye closed and 3/4 of the way to sleep.

My apologies good sir.
Lol no problem. At the rate this is going Geno may overtake the 1 spot over Barkley though. And if Barkley measures 6'1 or less at the combine too? Forget about it
Old 09-29-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Cardsfan
Rookie

Cardsfan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkyRamsFan View Post
Robcards

Joeckel and Reid to the Rams are just what the Doctor ordered. I see the Rams switching back and forth from offense and defense through the first 3 rounds so this mock works in that respect also....
The Rams made out like bandits in this draft. Those are the two players
who would be perfect for them in the first round next year
Cardsfan is offline   Reply With Quote