Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-25-2012, 02:38 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

meh for a mediocre 4th round qb to start is a pretty big deal. Brandon weeden a mediocre 1st round qb to start is pretty overblown, but I think Weeden sucks.
Old 09-25-2012, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
meh for a mediocre 4th round qb to start is a pretty big deal. Brandon weeden a mediocre 1st round qb to start is pretty overblown, but I think Weeden sucks.
Well he was a 3rd round pick so there's that and second just because someone starts doesn't mean he's any good. Record wise he's doing his job and he's young but he's very limited out there at this point.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 03:37 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well to beat out teams prized FA qb must count for something.
Old 09-25-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Rodgers did get the first down on that run. Also there is this,

that awesome lol

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Well to beat out teams prized FA qb must count for something.
Not when that 'prized FA qb' is Matt Flynn.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Not when that 'prized FA qb' is Matt Flynn.
I might be in the minority in this town but i think their offense would be producing more with Matt Flynn. I think you'd be able to open up the playbook a little more and i think he'd do a better job of finding his 3rd and 4th receivers.
Old 09-25-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Rodgers did get the first down on that run. Also there is this,

WTF... Rodgers slipped without being touched?
Old 09-25-2012, 04:07 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
WTF... Rodgers slipped without being touched?
Uhh, pretty sure he got hit with a green Koopa shell
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:08 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Oh f, I momentarily forgot about the disasters in the striped unis. The third team no one gameplanned for.
Quote:
Well, good luck to Seattle and their fans. May thisgame not be heavily influenced by the refs.
**** me right? Both posted minutes before kickoff.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
**** me right? Both posted minutes before kickoff.
Not to inerrupt the referee lovefest going on in here but i was shocked at how many Packer fans there were at the game. All the ones in my section were really cool people too.

One other thing i noticed was the Women dressed in Green seemed a lot better looking than our local talent. Shocking.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
I'm talking 1 game in our favor. Besides, the PI against Kam and the non call on Woodson plus the fact that Wagner was called to roughing for the same reason as the Packers were earlier in the game offset the other bad calls.

Missed INT resulting in TD that loses us game + Missed Offensive PI that loses the packers game + Defensive PI that loses us 40 yards of field position + phantom roughing the passer call losing A INT and red zone field position = bad call on Kam Chancellor resulting in 3 yards and a 1st down. Riiiiiiight

Why make excuses and just admit you got a W by the refs? It's what happened and everyone knows it broski.

Oh, and that's probably offsetting too.

Here's what will happen in about 14 weeks from now. The Packers will make the playoffs and the Seahawks will be watching with a midget rookie QB.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.

Last edited by TitleTown088 : 09-25-2012 at 09:22 PM.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:49 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Missed INT resulting in TD that loses us game + Missed Offensive PI that loses the packers game + Defensive PI that loses us 40 yards of field position + phantom roughing the passer call losing A INT and red zone field position = bad call on Kam Chancellor resulting in 3 yards and a 1st down. Riiiiiiight
The pass interference call against Chancellor extended a drive that ended in a touchdown, if not for that call, there never would have been a hail mary pass for the Packers to intercept, because the Seahawks would have had the lead.

The pass interference call on Shields was awful, yes. And the Packers got the makeup non call later in the drive when Woodson tackled Evan Moore.

The INT was taken away because of a roughing the passer call, the refs made the same call against the Seahawks Bobby Wagner earlier in the game for the same type of hit. It is illegal to go to the knees of the QB. End of story. Sucks that you lost an INT because of it, sorry.

Quote:
Why make excuses and just admit you got a W by the refs? It's what happened and everyone knows it broski.

Ummmm.....I did. The refs absolutely gave teh game to us with that final play. What i said was that I don't give a crap because the Seahawks have been screwed over again and again by referees throughout their history. A week 3 game is nothing compared to missing the playoffs because Testeverde scored a TD with his helmet, or losing the Superbowl because of bad call after bad call.

So please, try to read next time.

Quote:
Oh, and that's probably offsetting too.

Here's what will happen in about 14 weeks from now. The Packers will make the playoffs and the Seahawks will be watching with a midget rookie QB.

No, that's just hilarious to me. Actually technically WAS offsetting. Browner got flagged for the hit, Jennings got flagged for trying to retaliate but instead getting his ass planted again, because Browner is a boss and Jennings is not.

Last edited by XxXdragonXxX : 09-25-2012 at 09:59 PM.
XxXdragonXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread delivers!

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

looked like he barely pushed him no extension in the arm and Jennings goes flying lol

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seahawks fans are acting like they deserve a win like this? What the actual ****? Bringing up losses from years and years ago doesnt justify what happened last night, no matter how much you think you were owed one. If I were a Seahawks fan I'd talk more about the football game than the officiating. Yeah, the game was ruled final by the NFL. Fine. But your defense played incredible. Your rookie DE who everyone laughed at in April absolutely abused Bulaga who really is a solid starting T in the league. Chris Clemons? Where di this performance come from? I noticed he started taking plays off in the second half but that may have been fatigue or contentment. Either way, his second quarter was literally one for the history books. Highlight your performance on the field and lay low about how you were owed one on. Take the win but appreciate what your team did, not what the officials did for you.

brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

At least Browner formed tackled.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Ohh Rodgers was sacked so much, he didn't even bumb his OT.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Seahawks fans are acting like they deserve a win like this? What the actual ****? Bringing up losses from years and years ago doesnt justify what happened last night, no matter how much you think you were owed one. If I were a Seahawks fan I'd talk more about the football game than the officiating. Yeah, the game was ruled final by the NFL. Fine. But your defense played incredible. Your rookie DE who everyone laughed at in April absolutely abused Bulaga who really is a solid starting T in the league. Chris Clemons? Where di this performance come from? I noticed he started taking plays off in the second half but that may have been fatigue or contentment. Either way, his second quarter was literally one for the history books. Highlight your performance on the field and lay low about how you were owed one on. Take the win but appreciate what your team did, not what the officials did for you.
Not necessarily that we DESERVE a win like this, it just truly does not bother me one bit that we got one. The Packers should have had an INT on that last play and I just don't care.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Not necessarily that we DESERVE a win like this, it just truly does not bother me one bit that we got one. The Packers should have had an INT on that last play and I just don't care.
What does that say about you? Lol... It really doesnt bother you? It took a missed OPI and the worst call in history for you guys to win the worst officiated game in recent history and you just dont care? I dont even...

Old 09-25-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Browner is a boss and Jennings is not.
Jennings eats pieces of **** like Browner for breakfast.

(Career being the measurement)

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 09-25-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

Quote:
]Jennings eats pieces of **** like Browner for breakfast.

(Career being the measurement)
He's also been in the league a lot longer, however he didn't go to a pro-bowl his first year in the league like Browner did.

He does win if being a big ole ***** is the measurement though.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

Quote:
What does that say about you? Lol... It really doesnt bother you? It took a missed OPI and the worst call in history for you guys to win the worst officiated game in recent history and you just dont care? I dont even...
It says my sympathy bone for a team being screwed out of a week 3 win no longer exists after my team has been screwed out of a Superbowl and playoff appearances.

Seahawks win.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
He's also been in the league a lot longer, however he didn't go to a pro-bowl his first year in the league like Browner did.

He does win if being a big ole ***** is the measurement though.
Really? Browner was an UDFA the year before Jennings was drafted if my lookers are proving me right.

Is its Greg's fault he was too busy being a multiple year pro bowl WR in the NFL while Browner was busy doing what, the CFL?

Fitting that a guy who is arguing Browner is a better caliber of player than Jennings after one good season would think that win was deserved.

they get smoked.

Last edited by TitleTown088 : 09-25-2012 at 10:40 PM.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:45 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Really? Browner was an UDFA the year before Jennings was drafted if my lookers are proving me right.

Is its Greg's fault he was too busy being a multiple year pro bowl WR in the NFL while Browner was busy doing what. the CFL?

Fitting that a guy who is arguing Browner is a better caliber of player than Jennings after one good season would think that win was deserved.

Where did I say Browner was a better player than Jennings? All I said was that Browner has played 1 season in the league and made the pro-bowl that year. Saying that Jennings is better because of his career accomplishments is meaningless because he has played 5 more seasons than Browner. You say Jennings eats pieces of **** like Browner for breakfast, yet the stat sheet says that Browner held Jennings to 35 yards.....so uhhh....maybe Browner will be better, but no he certainly doesn't have the career accomplishments (YET) to be considered better.

Browner got injured and put on IR before the season started his rookie year, he never got another chance in the NFL until Pete Carroll came along. When he got that chance, he proved he deserved it.

EDIT- and again, didn't say the win was deserved, I said I DON'T CARE THAT IT WASN'T.

Last edited by XxXdragonXxX : 09-25-2012 at 10:48 PM.
XxXdragonXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

double post.