Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-25-2012, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Too easy!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I did not watch Ben and Kate. It didn't interest me. Watching the New Girl though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I did not watch Ben and Kate. It didn't interest me. Watching the New Girl though.
This. I've missed New Girl. I wish I could live in their apartment haha

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
No Brody. **** you.
Quiet CGF, I didn't ask you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That part of the New Girl where Nick first meets "Future Nick" had me cracking up way more than it should have.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 09-25-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sons of Anarchy...

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Sons of Anarchy...

But watch Jax single handedly take down Pope's crew, along with that dirty prison guard. They just released a madman.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post

But watch Jax single handedly take down Pope's crew, along with that dirty prison guard. They just released a madman.

I agree. They said this season was all about loss for Jax but he's developing into a leader and, if this is going where I think it will, he's going to be precise and smart about dealing with Pope's guys and Pope himself. And yeah, that prison guard is screwed.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-25-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This season is gonna be intense.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post

I agree. They said this season was all about loss for Jax but he's developing into a leader and, if this is going where I think it will, he's going to be precise and smart about dealing with Pope's guys and Pope himself. And yeah, that prison guard is screwed.

Can't wait to see how this season plays out. Sons of Anarchy is definitely up there with Breaking Bad as the best shows on TV right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post

This season is gonna be intense.
100% agree with you man. With how things are playing out with Pope, this will be a WILD ride.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Ben and Kate the one with the brother and sister? The pilot was very funny.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:20 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sons... </3

Old 09-26-2012, 02:05 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sighhhhhhh, Sons...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:00 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Sighhhhhhh, Sons...

I was thinking the same thing as I was watching it play out.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-26-2012, 09:58 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Has anyone heard any early reviews of "666 Park Avenue." I want to watch it but I already have so many shows I'm watching, I don't want to add another show if it is going to suck.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 09-26-2012, 10:14 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Has anyone heard any early reviews of "666 Park Avenue." I want to watch it but I already have so many shows I'm watching, I don't want to add another show if it is going to suck.
I saw the preview video from the upfronts and I wasn't all that impressed, but I haven't seen an episode of it yet. I like Terry O'Quinn but meh on the rest of the cast.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SOA

MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Both episodes of New Girl were awesome (future Nick was the best part) and I really liked Ben & Kate. I thought it was hilarious. It had me laughing out loud at a few different parts.

Old 09-26-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Anyone watch the Mindy Project? I watched about five minutes before I switched on my DVR of "Go On." It wasn't terrible but it wasn't great either so I likely won't take the time to watch future episodes.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 09-26-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did Revolution really beat out Castle and Hawaii Five-0 on Monday?
Old 09-26-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I was not a fan of The Mindy Project at all. I won't be watching it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Did Revolution really beat out Castle and Hawaii Five-0 on Monday?
It did, but it showed a pretty steep drop from week 1 to week 2. I'm not sure if it can keep above 3.0. We'll see though. I am glad that NBC is starting to do well on a few nights though. I can't stand CBS (save one show) and ABC/Fox are just ok for me. Most of the shows I really enjoy are on NBC.

Last edited by vidae : 09-26-2012 at 02:53 PM.
Old 09-26-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I was not a fan of The Mindy Project at all. I won't be watching it again.

It did, but it showed a pretty steep drop from week 1 to week 2. I'm not sure if it can keep above 3.0. We'll see though. I am glad that NBC is starting to do well on a few nights though. I can't stand CBS (save one show) and ABC/Fox are just ok for me. Most of the shows I really enjoy are on NBC.
Same. I give NBC some credit, they may often make stupid decisions about shows but at least they have the balls to try some new things.

I loathe CBS. Every show feels like a copy and paste job. And the worst part is people eat it up. So sad.

I like Revolution. Don't love it yet, but it's a show I look forward to watching. Here's to hoping the ratings are just leveling off and don't keep dropping.

I really want a new episode of Last Resort. I'm interested to see what direction it will go.
Old 09-26-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah I like Revolution too but I don't love it. I do look forward to seeing it though, and I'd really love NBC to have a hit besides The Voice on Monday night, so here is to hoping.

Old 09-26-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I caught the New Girl, big fan of both episodes. Was meh on the Mindy Project. The Mrs. liked it and there's nothing else in that slot that I watch so I'll probably keep watching it for at least one or two more weeks. Didn't watch Ben and Kate, wasn't really interested.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote