Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-26-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Also I know I ask EVERY week but...

Vernon Davis vs The Jets

Or

Dennis Pitta vs The Browns
Davis. Can't argue with his per game average of ~60 yards + a TD.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

as my flex:

Andrew Hawkins
Jacoby Jones
Jaquiz Rodgers
or Leonard hankerson
Old 09-26-2012, 12:55 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hawkins.

SO much flex in him.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Worth a shot. I don't know that anyone is buying Thomas as more than a handcuff, though.
It's to the guy that I offered Gresham and Welker for Tony and Boldin... Also the Gresham and LeShoure for Tony early on. So he is currently shiting himself because he has Bush and Spiller.

I tried to tell him he was getting raped by giving up Tony for Cobb but Nooooo... Needless to say after last week he came crawling back saying I was right.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:36 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Romo is supposed to be my starter but he kind of sucks lately and has a bye/some tough matchups anyway. He's definitely one of my guys, but a backup has become pretty important at this time.

So which one would you rather have around with him - Schaub or Ponder? The next three games for each:

Ponder
@DET
TEN
@WAS

Schaub
TEN
@NYJ
GB

Romo
CHI
-bye-
@BAL
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you know, by the looks of it Ponder has the best matchups. He might be the better play, plus he's got a hot hand going
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do I play Zona's D against Miami or pick up the G Men against Philly?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

would you drop Ogletree (currently my 6th WR) for Jared Cook or Peyton Hilis? Both of those guys were just dropped.
Old 09-26-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cook yes I would
Old 09-26-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tough trade offer from the other 3-0 team...idk what to do

He wants Roethlisberger and Mendenhall and i get Rivers, Spiller, Cobb, and Barden

My team is

Roethlisberger
Peterson
Trent Richardson
Calvin Johnson
Dwayne Bowe
Mike Williams
A mess of Coby Fleener and Lance Kendricks at TE
A mess of flex/Bench of Hawkins, Jacoby Jones, Rashard Medenhall, Jacquiz Rodgers, Leonard Hankerson, Toby Gerhart

And Shaun Hill Penciled in as my starter this week

Cards Defense

Greg the leg

It comes down to rivers, but im not gonna lie CJ spiller as my flex would be SEXY and eliminate my week to week struggle at flex, but ben is #2 highest scoring QB and rivers is meh

thoughts?
Old 09-26-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't. Cobb and Barden are worthless. Rivers is a damn mess every other week. Stick with Big Ben and Mendy.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

i said cobb and barden are no use to me, i offered him ben/mendy for rivers/spiller/hakeem nicks and he declined.

i think im going to move on with my 3-0 team
Old 09-26-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Jerome Simpson is coming in at the #2 WR spot still think I'll go choice over him but I can see him blowing up
Old 09-26-2012, 02:33 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
i said cobb and barden are no use to me, i offered him ben/mendy for rivers/spiller/hakeem nicks and he declined.

i think im going to move on with my 3-0 team
No other QBs on the wire?

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Arizona is a stud D and Miami is no reason to bench them.

Quote:
Jerome Simpson is coming in at the #2 WR spot still think I'll go choice over him but I can see him blowing up
I'd keep close tabs on Choice's situation. Door is very much open on Freddy playing this week. He's practicing right now.
Old 09-26-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
zona zona zona zona

i'm not confident in our D this week.

And Barden, for the most part, will be useless now. Outside of a lucky endzone fade TD, he's going to go back to irrelevance I feel. Nicks will be "questionable" every week, but play unless he gets re-injured or we have a short week, and Hixon's coming back to play slot. Barden will see SOME chances, but really shouldn't do too much. Unless you're in a deep league, he's not really worth it
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 09-26-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

So if Fred comes back I should start Jerome in my flex instead?
Old 09-26-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

If they deem him well to play, I would imagine Jackson dominates touches. That's what he will want and that's what the team will want, as it gives them the best chance to win a huge game. Choice could get some touches, could be negligible.

That said, there are still a few days of practices to get through.
Old 09-26-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Gotta go Cardinals D here. Especially if Reggie Bush doesn't play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
would you drop Ogletree (currently my 6th WR) for Jared Cook or Peyton Hilis? Both of those guys were just dropped.
I'd probably go ahead and pick up Cook at this point.

Quote:
So if Fred comes back I should start Jerome in my flex instead?
If Fred plays this week I think he's a must start as a #3 back or flex.

-------------

Now for my own question:

Who do you start this week in a .5 PPR?

Jermaine Gresham @ Jax
Owen Daniels vs Ten
Greg Olsen @ ATL

This is literally a wash for me right now. I have no idea who to start... I guess I'm leaning Gresh.

^Thanks BK!
Bengalsrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
I know Matty Ice has been on fire this season but is Flacco worth starting over him against the Browns?
I'd say no because the Panthers D is pretty weak as well.
Old 09-26-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Torn between Cam and Rivers this week. Prefer Rivers matchup but hate to bench Cam given his potential upside any week...
Old 09-26-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Schuab or Matt Ryan?
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
Matt Schuab or Matt Ryan?
Hard to sit Ryan. Feel like the Texans could get up early and will be run first.
Old 09-26-2012, 05:28 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, Beanie Wells is out until November 25th at the earliest? Ryan Williams might be coming up huge the next few weeks.

Man, I have no idea who to sit this week.

AJ Green
Larry Fitzgerald
Torrey Smith
Trent Richardson
Ryan Mathews
Mikel Leshoure
Ryan Williams (heard Beanie went on IR)

Need to sit two players.

Last edited by holt_bruce81 : 09-26-2012 at 05:31 PM.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:35 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

definitely T-Rich going against Balti. That's tough on the others, might say Ryan Williams, but i'm not sure
Quote: