Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-26-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
definitely T-Rich going against Balti. That's tough on the others, might say Ryan Williams, but i'm not sure
Yeah but Baltimore's run defense hasn't been THAT good. Green-Ellis ran for what? 100 yards and a score? The only reason I'm hesitant to sit Richardson is because I know he'll get his carries.
Old 09-26-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Yeah but Baltimore's run defense hasn't been THAT good. Green-Ellis ran for what? 100 yards and a score? The only reason I'm hesitant to sit Richardson is because I know he'll get his carries.
i feel with Weeden they're just going to put 9 in the box and say, throw it on Webb and Reed, grandpa, we ******* dare you
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i feel with Weeden they're just going to put 9 in the box and say, throw it on Webb and Reed, grandpa, we ******* dare you
AH HAHAHA good point man
Old 09-26-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's no way Hartline against Zona is a good start in the flex this week right?
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't expect anything spectacular, maybe 5/50 or something, Cardinals may view him as the biggest threat though and just have PP shut him down
Old 09-26-2012, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I'm going with my gut and starting Jerome Simpson.
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Old 09-26-2012, 07:15 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

should i trade Doug Martin, Jeremy Maclin, and Brandon Lafell for RGIII and Demariyus Thomas?

My Team:

QB: Vick, ( was thinking about adding Shaun Hill bc the Stafford injury is really sketch)
RB: Foster, Murray, Martin, LeShoure
WR: Julio, Colston, Maclin, Lance Moore, Lafell, Hawkins
TE: Gronk, Rudolph
D: Daryl Washington
DEF: Arizona and Houston

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 09-26-2012 at 07:17 PM.
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
should i trade Doug Martin, Jeremy Maclin, and Brandon Lafell for RGIII and Demariyus Thomas?

My Team:

QB: Vick, ( was thinking about adding Shaun Hill bc the Stafford injury is really sketch)
RB: Foster, Murray, Martin, LeShoure
WR: Julio, Colston, Maclin, Lance Moore, Lafell, Hawkins
TE: Gronk, Rudolph
D: Daryl Washington
DEF: Arizona and Houston
I'd do it and run
Old 09-26-2012, 07:26 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I'd do it and run
thats what i thought originally but the guy was excited about it...so i was like, oh... he wants to do it? boner kill...

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-26-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

i accepted it though

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-26-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In one of my leagues we have a bidding system for waivers, every team starts the season with $100 dollars and we have blind auctions for all available players every week.

Thus far I haven't spent a dollar. I'm going to drop a couple of bucks to try to get Bilal Powell, nothing major but just as a flier I'd like to land him in that run heavy offense if I can, and a buck to get Seattle as my D/ST for the week because I rotate and like their matchup with the St. Louis offense and that shaky OL.

My question is regarding Ryan Williams. He's available this week and I'm considering dropping a big portion of my budget to get him. Last week Andre Brown went for $36 as an example, which was really high the next highest bid was $22. But I don't tend to spend a ton week to week (obviously since I haven't spent any and can afford to splurge. He's guaranteed to start for at least a few weeks and is obviously really talented. My RB's are okay (Charles, Bradshaw, Green-Ellis, Morris, start two and I try to flex one every week) but more talent wouldn't hurt at all and I could always move one of my guys if the Williams pickup works out. Thoughts on how aggressive I should be in bidding for him?
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

My buddy curses Martin weekly and with Vick at QB... Moore is a better option. Don't get me started on lafell. You made the right call.
Old 09-26-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Would it be worth even trying to trade for CJ2K?
Old 09-26-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

And. ****! Choice or Simpson I keep going back and forth. Jackson's only protected 1.3 points this week so that's leading me to want to play Choice.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Depends on who you can get for CJ2k. LeShoure? Great. Greene? Pass.

The Bills have the best o-line in the league, and Jackson isn't 100%. Choice.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Depends on who you can get for CJ2k. LeShoure? Great. Greene? Pass.

The Bills have the best o-line in the league, and Jackson isn't 100%. Choice.
I was going to but I just needed to hear it.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm currently 4th on the waiver order, and somebody dropped Mark Ingram. My RB's worth a crap are Peterson/Martin/Bradshaw/R.Williams/J. Stewart for 2 RB spots plus 2 flex spots. Is it worth my use of the waiver wire or should I wait and see if he will last until FA?

Also, is Brandon LaFell worth holding onto? Or should I move onto "greener pastures" with Hawkins/Hartline/Hankerson or a RB flier like Goodson/L.Miller?

EDIT: Standard Scoring

Last edited by Heisman : 09-26-2012 at 08:36 PM.
Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisman View Post
I'm currently 4th on the waiver order, and somebody dropped Mark Ingram. My RB's worth a crap are Peterson/Martin/Bradshaw/R.Williams/J. Stewart for 2 RB spots plus 2 flex spots. Is it worth my use of the waiver wire or should I wait and see if he will last until FA?

Also, is Brandon LaFell worth holding onto? Or should I move onto "greener pastures" with Hawkins/Hartline/Hankerson or a RB flier like Goodson/L.Miller?

EDIT: Standard Scoring
Wait on Ingram. Thomas and Sproles are ahead of him, and that RB corps is actually pretty good.

I'd prefer Hawkins and Hartline over LaFell. Newton is a Jekyll & Hyde QB.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I have both Fred Jackson and Ahmad Bradshaw and people are throwing various trade offers at me. They're my 3rd and 4th best backs (I have McCoy and Lynch as well).

Do you think the future is bright for those guys? Whats their value going forward?

^Thanks BK!
Bengalsrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is Ponder with the deep ball? Picked up Rome and I feel like he could go off if Ponder can get it to him but I haven't really seen the guy play. Definitely gonna start Hawkins over him in my flex spot but the upside with him is always there.

EDIT: Also, should I try to move Ridley right now or wait it out? He's my RB2 and I have Mendenhall coming back eventually.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Last edited by themaninblack : 09-26-2012 at 08:52 PM.
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you guys think of LeShoure? Or better yet, what do you think of Vick? If I have Schaub, Locker, and Kolb, would you give up Vick for him, or is that too great of a discrepancy?
Old 09-26-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

How do I upgrade this team?

QB: Eli, Luck
RB: Ryan Mathews, Trent Richardson, Mikel Leshoure, Ryan Williams
WR: AJ Green, Larry Fitzgerald, Torrey Smith, Brandon Lafell, DHB, Kevin Ogletree
TE: Jermaine Gresham, Coby Fleener
DEF: Arizona
K: Matt Bryant

I'm currently 1-2, no idea how, I've scored the 2nd most points in the league, just some bad matchups. I like my depth at RB and WR. I'm hoping Ryan Williams goes off on Sunday so his trade value goes up. But I don't know where to upgrade at besides TE and I don't want to completely screw over my depth. Thinking about offering Trent and Leshoure for Foster or Lesean

Last edited by holt_bruce81 : 09-26-2012 at 09:54 PM.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
How do I upgrade this team?

QB: Eli, Luck
RB: Ryan Mathews, Trent Richardson, Mikel Leshoure, Ryan Williams
WR: AJ Green, Larry Fitzgerald, Torrey Smith, Brandon Lafell, DHB, Kevin Ogletree
TE: Jermaine Gresham, Coby Fleener
DEF: Arizona
K: Matt Bryant

I'm currently 1-2, no idea how, I've scored the 2nd most points in the league, just some bad matchups. I like my depth at RB and WR. I'm hoping Ryan Williams goes off on Sunday so his trade value goes up. But I don't know where to upgrade at besides TE and I don't want to completely screw over my depth. Thinking about offering Trent and Leshoure for Foster or Lesean
If there ever was a team built to overcome bad luck is this one. The only thing I can see is slightly upgrade the TE position.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrz View Post
So I have both Fred Jackson and Ahmad Bradshaw and people are throwing various trade offers at me. They're my 3rd and 4th best backs (I have McCoy and Lynch as well).

Do you think the future is bright for those guys? Whats their value going forward?
Future's bright for both. Bradshaw will have numbers similar to the ones he got when he split time with Jacobs, and like I've said before, Jackson has the best o-line in the league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
How is Ponder with the deep ball? Picked up Rome and I feel like he could go off if Ponder can get it to him but I haven't really seen the guy play. Definitely gonna start Hawkins over him in my flex spot but the upside with him is always there.

EDIT: Also, should I try to move Ridley right now or wait it out? He's my RB2 and I have Mendenhall coming back eventually.
Would definitely rather play Hawkins over Simpson. Harvin and Randolph are still his top options.

Just wait it out on Ridley. He's still the best back on the Pats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
What do you guys think of LeShoure? Or better yet, what do you think of Vick? If I have Schaub, Locker, and Kolb, would you give up Vick for him, or is that too great of a discrepancy?
Is this a 2QB league? Why do you have so many? I guess I'd do it, since it's only a matter of time before Vick gets injured.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrz View Post

Bradshaw is a mystery to me and Id definitely entertain offers for him depending on the players involved. Bradshaw has definitely slowed down. Id say hed get decent production, but Id rather see whats out there

oh and Andre Brown should but probably wont start. He has been exponentially more productive.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote: