Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-27-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

kidd's jersey is going to hang in dallas!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Season Win Totals in Vegas - Who do you like?

Quote:
Eastern Conference

MIAMI 58.5
INDIANA 57
PHILADELPHIA 49
BOSTON 48.5
BROOKLYN 46
NEW YORK 46
CHICAGO 45
MILWAUKEE 43.5
Atlanta 41
Toronto 35
Detroit 34
Washington 33
Cleveland 31
Orlando 24
Charlotte 15

Western Conference

LA LAKERS 61.5
OKC 60
SAN ANTONIO 58
LA CLIPPERS 54
MEMPHIS 50
DENVER 48.5
DALLAS 45
UTAH 45
Minnesota 44
Phoenix 39.5
Golden State 38
Portland 34
Sacramento 31.5
New Orleans 29.5
Houston 27
I think I like GS over and LOVE Houston UNDER. Convince me why Houston won't go wayyy under?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ill take the under on Philly

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First season where we don't win 50 games? Doubt it.

Old 09-27-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
kidd's jersey is going to hang in dallas!
And Deron's in Brooklyn!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
And Deron's in Brooklyn!
Don't rub it in fu!

Old 09-27-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Season Win Totals in Vegas - Who do you like?

I think I like GS over and LOVE Houston UNDER. Convince me why Houston won't go wayyy under?
****, I may like ORL under.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
****, I may like ORL under.
LOVE THAT. Bet the house on it!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't like the Clippers to win 54 games. I'd go under there and feel fairly comfortable.
Old 09-28-2012, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Take the over on Miami and Minnesota for locks, under for Dallas and Chicago.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 12:17 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow didn't even see Chicago at 45, i'd be surprised if they had 30

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:16 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Under: Indy, Detroit, San Antonio, Phoenix
Over: Milwaukee, Toronto, Golden State, Portland

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 03:01 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just for shits and giggles, gonna put my guess for each team. I'll bold the ones i'd actually consider putting money down on.

Eastern Conference

MIAMI 58.5 - over
INDIANA 57 - under
PHILADELPHIA 49 - under
BOSTON 48.5 - over
BROOKLYN 46 - over
NEW YORK 46 - under
CHICAGO 45 - under
MILWAUKEE 43.5 - under
Atlanta 41 - under
Toronto 35 - over
Detroit 34 - over
Washington 33 - under
Cleveland 31 - under
Orlando 24 - under
Charlotte 15 - over

Western Conference

LA LAKERS 61.5 - under
OKC 60 - over
SAN ANTONIO 58 - under
LA CLIPPERS 54 - under
MEMPHIS 50 - over
DENVER 48.5 - under
DALLAS 45 - over
UTAH 45 - under
Minnesota 44 - over
Phoenix 39.5 - under
Golden State 38 - over
Portland 34 - under
Sacramento 31.5 - over
New Orleans 29.5 - under
Houston 27 - under

Miami has Lebron with two good sidekicks in Wade and Bosh. They still have more talent with those three guys than most teams have on their 12 man roster. I think that one's an easy over.

Indiana is getting a lot of credit for their post season fight against the Heat. Don't think they perform anywhere near that prediction for the whole season. I just don't see the talent there.

Brooklyn is an easy over for me because like Miami, i think they'll just out-talent everyone until they start meshing well together.

Chicago without Rose - Lottery team

Cleveland's guys aren't mature enough yet. They're on the up and up though, a lot of young talent on that roster. Just not enough to deal with an NBA schedule just yet.

OKC is the best team in the West, and they're the most cohesive team in the NBA. I think the Finals embarrassment is gonna fire these guys up. KD is slowly reaching that homicidal maniac competitive level that team needs to put them over the hump. I like them winning more than 60.

Clippers are constantly battling injuries. I don't see the chemistry on that roster to count on these guys to win 54 games.

Utah is in the middle of the pack for me, to be honest. I see them struggling to stay over .500

New Orleans' roster is very young and inexperienced, aside from Gordon. I think they're picking in the top three next draft.

Last edited by MetSox17 : 09-28-2012 at 03:09 AM.
MetSox17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 03:17 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
DENVER 48.5 - under
DALLAS 45 - over

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-28-2012, 03:38 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Denver i'm not too confident in, but i had to make a choice. You need to be pretty damn good and talented to win 49 games in the NBA. As far as Dallas, i think you're underestimating the talent they acquired. I really think they got themselves a nice little haul in FA. Mayo, Collison and Kaman are really gonna help bolster that defense under Carlisle. I think Dirk is embarrassed by the way he showed up last season. Out of shape and completely unmotivated, yet they still finished winning 54% of their games. If you average that out for a full season, it puts them exactly at 45 wins. I think they'll easily be a better team.

And leave the gifs for the RDT. This thread has enough stupidity as it is with BBD around.

Last edited by MetSox17 : 09-28-2012 at 03:40 AM.
MetSox17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 03:45 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

I don't see how we're going to be under when we've improved our roster.

Old 09-28-2012, 03:48 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'm fairly confident Dallas wins more than 45. With a sub-par Dirk for most of the season, they still did well enough to win 45 games while in a compressed season.
Old 09-28-2012, 03:54 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But you lost Ian Mahinmi.. why is why the Pacers are projected for 57 wins.

Old 09-28-2012, 03:59 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Indiana under 57 has to be the biggest lock on there, imo.
Old 09-28-2012, 04:11 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Indiana under 57 has to be the biggest lock on there, imo.
I agree.. PG issues and Big soft inconsistent max contract Roybert should hold them back. I don't think they'll be terrible, but I'm sure they'll lose more than 25 games.

Old 09-28-2012, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Everybody else in the conference got considerably better above you, and you didn't. Collison is not good, Mayo is not good, Kaman is not good. Denver acquired the best perimeter defender in the NBA, Lawson is now a top ten PG, Faried will get the playing time he deserves, and McGee is going to be better than people think.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-28-2012, 11:28 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

We got better defensively and if you say Kaman isn't an upgrade over our previous center then you're wrong. Mayo didn't get the chance in Memphis, he'll have his opportunity in Carlise's offense. I can agree that Kidd >> Collision, but he's not bad. And Dirk is still Dirk.

Old 09-28-2012, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Kaman's not really an upgrade over anyone, and OJ Mayo never got a chance because he wasn't nearly as good as Tony Allen.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-28-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Kaman's not really an upgrade over anyone, and OJ Mayo never got a chance because he wasn't nearly as good as Tony Allen.
If you say Kaman isn't an upgrade over Brendan freaking Haywood then you've never seen a Mavericks game.

He wasn't nearly good as Tony Allen? Tony Allen may be the better defender, but when you put up good numbers your rookie and sophomore year then in your 3rd year get reduced to a role player of course his numbers will drop. And from what I remember he was replaced by Tony Allen because he was late for a team shoot around and with added weight he gets into a fight with Tony Allen. He didn't want to be there anymore he had a problem with staff and player.

Last edited by bantx : 09-28-2012 at 12:58 PM.
Old 09-28-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The worst part about being a Knicks fan right now is the team looks lime it'll be prettgood. Tubby n Kiddis a solid PG platoon, Brewer played great for the Bulls, Shump had a great rookie year before the injury, Melo looks like he's in amazing shape, stat hasthe PGs to feed him, Chandler got Camby to give him a break every 4th or 5th game...But between the age n James Dolan, you know it's gunna all go to hell sooner rather than later.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 09-28-2012 at 01:15 PM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote