Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 09-29-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjxdarren View Post
My point is not that he made wrong decisions today, but that the entire Baylor defense was nowhere, absolutely nowhere near the caliber to put him into any distress where he would make wrong decisions. That's why in spite of all the firework he put in the air and the jaw-dropping numbers printed in stat-sheets, his performance today needs to be taken with more than a grain of salt. Much more.
Got ya. Still... he destroyed a fellow Big 12 team today. Yes, it was Baylor. He was still lights out, though. That cannot be denied. There are a lot of QBs that still make bad throws occasionally even with lots of time to throw or when throwing to open WRs. He did not miss a single one of those today from what I saw. He did what he was supposed to do today. He did way more, in all honesty.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 05:54 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He has 20 TDs through 4 games... That is insane.
Old 09-29-2012, 05:56 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm sorry boys, but I called Geno to KC months ago. You guys are trying to jump on a bandwagon that has already left without you.
Oh, I see how it is. Well I take it back and am now solely rooting for him to go to Oakland!!!!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm sorry boys, but I called Geno to KC months ago. You guys are trying to jump on a bandwagon that has already left without you.
How many years in a row are we gonna hear Chiefs fans cry that they will get a QB in the draft only to watch them take a D-Lineman?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Oh, I see how it is. Well I take it back and am now solely rooting for him to go to Oakland!!!!
Sorry, that seat has been taken by Tyler Wilson./

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:31 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Sorry, that seat has been taken by Tyler Wilson./
I'll take Geno over Wilson at this point, I'd love to see him with the speed we currently have on the roster and the type of offense that would be implemented. I'd still rather stick with Palmer though and hopefully draft an impact defensive player like a Jarvis Jones.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:34 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide Right View Post
Fitzpatick, Edwards, Losman, Holcomb, Bledsoe's corpse, Johnson, Flutie, Collins.

Haven't made the playoffs since the 8th day of the new millenium and we have horrible weather. If fair has anything to do with it we get him. LOL!
Quote:
It's good you called it months ago. Me personally needed to see more and I'm impressed
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:43 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
He has 20 TDs through 4 games... That is insane.
20 tds. 28 incompletions.
Old 09-29-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
How many years in a row are we gonna hear Chiefs fans cry that they will get a QB in the draft only to watch them take a D-Lineman?
D-Unit, it's September. Do you really need to make me depressed this early? Can't you wait until March? CMON MAN.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oakland has pryorz guys, they don't need geno.
Old 09-29-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
D-Unit, it's September. Do you really need to make me depressed this early? Can't you wait until March? CMON MAN.
Bro, you've already got Stanzi.
Old 09-29-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Bro, you've already got Stanzi.
And you've already got Lamar. Come at me jerk.

Old 09-29-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching him today reminded me of Sam Bradford against weak B-12 defenses. I would add Smith reminds me some of Bradford with his accuracy and nice tools.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Watching him today reminded me of Sam Bradford against weak B-12 defenses. I would add Smith reminds me some of Bradford with his accuracy and nice tools.
Bradford never had a game like this... even against weak B-12 defenses. In 2008 he threw for 4700 yards and 50 tds while completing 68% of his passes. Most yards he had in a single game that year was 468. Most tds in a game was 5. He only completed over 80% of his passes in one game that season. Bradford did perform well against the best competition he faced that year and I'm sure their defense was a heck of a lot better than the one WVU puts on the field so I don't imagine he got in to too many 70-63 shootouts.

Interested to see how Smith does against the top dogs. I think he'll do well.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
sorry but we're derailing your bandwagon. We suck worse than everyone, he's ours. Learn to cope with it now and look forward to Wilson.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
sorry but we're derailing your bandwagon. We suck worse than everyone, he's ours. Learn to cope with it now and look forward to Wilson.
I will do no such thing!

Old 09-29-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is just like Robert Griffin last year. He had some ridiculous incompletion-to-touchdown ration through the first few games of last season, too.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kansas State and TCU are the games I expect him to struggle, so ultimately I think how he performs in those two games determines a tone as far as Heisman and draft prospects.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
I hope he does well. The 2013 draft is dying for a clear #1 and Smith has the potential to be that guy.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
This is just like Robert Griffin last year. He had some ridiculous incompletion-to-touchdown ration through the first few games of last season, too.
Ended 37-6 ratio, that's still pretty ridiculous. He was at 18-1 thru 4 games (Geno 20-0).

RGIII went 21-27, 359, 5 TDs, 0 INTs vs. TCU and 23-31, 346, 5 TDs, 1 INT vs. KState. I think Geno will be fine. None of these teams are as good on D as LSU was last year, and Geno did very well then (did have a couple picks).
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There isn't a defense in the Big 12 that can slow down WVU.
The flipside is there isn't an offense in the Big 12 that can't score 40+ points against the Mountaineers.
Old 09-30-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
Bradford never had a game like this... even against weak B-12 defenses. In 2008 he threw for 4700 yards and 50 tds while completing 68% of his passes. Most yards he had in a single game that year was 468. Most tds in a game was 5. He only completed over 80% of his passes in one game that season. Bradford did perform well against the best competition he faced that year and I'm sure their defense was a heck of a lot better than the one WVU puts on the field so I don't imagine he got in to too many 70-63 shootouts.

That 2008 offense for OU was freakin incredible. Bradford didn't have to pass as much as Smith does do to OU's defense actually being competent, and OU had a fantastic ground game that year. Chris Brown and Demarco Murray combined for 2,200+ yards and 34 TD's on the ground.
So comparing Geno to Bradford is kind of silly because of the differences in the OU team in 2008 and WVU in 2012.
What is kind of funny is the NCAA single season TD record is 58, so he would need 39 more TD's in 8 games, basically keeping up on pace with what he is averaging of 5 TD's a game.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:17 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you know, rutgers last year held Geno to like 215 passing yards only.

nevermind that we lost and it was the worst conditions for a game I've ever been at.

nevermind my trolling either.

Geno's gonna be really good and it's scary. too bad he ran away from Rutgers. He was scared of Khaseem.

Ok, I'm done trolling. Geno's still really ******* good, so i'm not completely trolling at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:07 AM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Kansas State and TCU are the games I expect him to struggle, so ultimately I think how he performs in those two games determines a tone as far as Heisman and draft prospects.
What do you have against Purple?

The basketball, excuse me. football game on Saturday was insane. It was almost like RG III was back, without the running threat. One WVU stop in the 3rd quarter decided the game.

BTW, Geno had more TD than Incompletions. He still has not thrown a pick.

J

Ad Super Bowl per Aspera
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onejayhawk View Post
What do you have against Purple?

The basketball, excuse me. football game on Saturday was insane. It was almost like RG III was back, without the running threat. One WVU stop in the 3rd quarter decided the game.

BTW, Geno had more TD than Incompletions. He still has not thrown a pick.

J
Can you imagine how good he'd be if he had the maturity of a 28 year old?

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote