Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 10-01-2012, 03:01 AM    (permalink
BeardedOne
Rookie

BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

The Chiefs are just good enough to lose out on the #1 pick. They draft Wilson.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:14 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Shouldn't be a problem. Our DBs might as well take the day off.
trust me Matt Cassel can make ANY secondary look good
Old 10-01-2012, 09:09 AM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The Raiders will beat the Chiefs easily if our D keeps playing like this.
What are you talking about? The defense played well. Put them in a whole with 6 turn overs and even the 2000 Ravens will give up points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedOne View Post
The Chiefs are just good enough to lose out on the #1 pick. They draft Wilson.
He'll be gone. We get stuck with Barkley.

J

Ad Super Bowl per Aspera
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:00 AM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onejayhawk View Post
What are you talking about? The defense played well. Put them in a whole with 6 turn overs and even the 2000 Ravens will give up points.
The Defense gave up a long ass drive and 7 points before any turn overs. They gave up a lot of yards and couldn't even slow them down in obvious running situations.

That was not a good Defensive performance.

T
Old 10-01-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyGfortheTD View Post
The Defense gave up a long ass drive and 7 points before any turn overs. They gave up a lot of yards and couldn't even slow them down in obvious running situations.

That was not a good Defensive performance.

T
OK. It was not good. As noted the first score came before the slapstick comedy. Neither was it bad, under the circumstances. -5 TO is a killer.

J

Ad Super Bowl per Aspera
Old 10-02-2012, 08:52 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Johnathan Hankins - DT - Ohio State - a real two gap NT.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:01 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is no way the Chiefs take another NT when QB is arguably the biggest need for this team.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:27 AM    (permalink
TheMatriculator
Veteran

TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There is no way the Chiefs take another NT when QB is arguably the biggest need for this team.
Arguably??? I think even nepg would have trouble arguing that point now. Well, he would but it would be difficult.

I have defended Cassel in the past and while he isn't as bad as some people make him out to be, he is a problem and not a solution.
TheMatriculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:32 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My biggest concern is that we'll eke out a few meaningless wins and miss out on Geno or Tyler Wilson. Then I'll rage so hard.

I'm not interested in turning this around. I want to be 1-15 right now. I want the season to be over so we can actually turn this around.

Old 10-02-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

Quote:
My biggest concern is that we'll eke out a few meaningless wins and miss out on Geno or Tyler Wilson. Then I'll rage so hard.

I'm not interested in turning this around. I want to be 1-15 right now. I want the season to be over so we can actually turn this around.
If by "a few" you mean 7-10 more, I agree with you.

J

Ad Super Bowl per Aspera
Old 10-02-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If by "a few" you mean 7-10 more, I agree with you.

J
WHAT have you seen from this sorry excuse for a team that makes you believe we'll win 7-10.please explain
Old 10-02-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
WHAT have you seen from this sorry excuse for a team that makes you believe we'll win 7-10.please explain
1st half of Atlanta. 2nd half of New Orleans. They're too inconsistent to be consistently bad enough for the 1st pick.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

We've had quite a few injuries already so maybe that will continue. Either way we're not winning games with Cassel and we're not playing defense anyway, so it's going to be a long season.

And 7-10 wins? Really?

Old 10-03-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

Quote:
We've had quite a few injuries already so maybe that will continue. Either way we're not winning games with Cassel and we're not playing defense anyway, so it's going to be a long season.

And 7-10 wins? Really?
7-10 more wins. Yes.

J

Ad Super Bowl per Aspera
Old 10-03-2012, 12:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
7-10 more wins. Yes.

J
Ugh.

Old 10-03-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
7-10 more losses. Yes.

J

Fixed. and I liked KC, ask vidae. I picked them to win the division, but they are struggling to do the basics right now.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Fixed. and I liked KC, ask vidae. I picked them to win the division, but they are struggling to do the basics right now.
It's frustrating because there is a lot of talent on this team, but it's apparent that there is no coaching.

Old 10-03-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We thought rac would make a nice hc too. He even teased us super hard in 2007. You know how the rest goes :(

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the direction the Pats defense is going in but I still miss Romeo's defense. With all of the pieces he has in KC I'm surprised it hasn't been working.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
I love the direction the Pats defense is going in but I still miss Romeo's defense. With all of the pieces he has in KC I'm surprised it hasn't been working.
There's lots of guys who make great coordinators and sucky head coaches. When the Chiefs turned to RAC last year it was mentioned that the players wanted to play for him. I think that is bull and they were just glad of something different from Haley. Sometimes you need a hard ass or a disciplinarian as the head coach.

When "nice guys" are head coaches often it leads to ill-discipline and a general level of apathy from the players. I know they are grown men but sometimes what they really need is a kick in the ass and someone to light a fire under them.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
There's lots of guys who make great coordinators and sucky head coaches. When the Chiefs turned to RAC last year it was mentioned that the players wanted to play for him. I think that is bull and they were just glad of something different from Haley. Sometimes you need a hard ass or a disciplinarian as the head coach.

When "nice guys" are head coaches often it leads to ill-discipline and a general level of apathy from the players. I know they are grown men but sometimes what they really need is a kick in the ass and someone to light a fire under them.
I was more referring to the defense rather than the team as a whole but I know what youre saying. They've obviously invested a lot on that DL, there's homegrown high picks at linebacker, a stud corner in flowers and a talented young safety in Berry. Our success started up front with Romeo and I think the Chiefs are still looking for their Seymour type player as well as an anchor
NT. At least that's what Romeo wants, don't know how much more time he will have to build it.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I like Romeo but I'm hoping we have a new FO and coaching staff after this year. And a new QB. That would be neat.

Old 10-03-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I like Romeo but I'm hoping we have a new FO and coaching staff after this year. And a new QB. That would be neat.
Basically, the Chiefs are a more talented version of the Jaguars.

Race you to Geno and a new regime.
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who ever is in charge of that 3/4 defense and player personnel, needs to stop sucking. Here are the picks they have spent over a few years on that 3/4 defense. Some were ok and most are all still around. But they keep seeming to fill needs in the defense and it is not working all that great. Would have been very interesting if Glenn Dorsey was put in a 4/3 defense, because he clearly is not a great 3/4 DE at all. The fit makes sense for guys like Bailey, Powe and Jackson. Worst of them though is Poe, that was a huge reach but who knows maybe he will turn out ok.

1st round Donatri Poe NT

2nd round Justin Houston OLB, Allen Bailey DE
6th round Jerrell Powe NT

1st round Tyson Jackson DE
2nd round Alex Magee DT

1st round Glenn Dorsey DT/DE

2nd round Turk McBride DE
3rd round Tank Tyler DT

1st round Tamba Hali DE/OLB

Chiefs take a quarterback though regardless, clearly not even a question to even ask anymore.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The best player in the draft, Jarvis Jones.