Now that we're four weeks into the 2012 season we can start to see the spots throughout the roster where we may need to add talent or make some tweaks when the next off-season approaches, more specifically the draft.
C (offensive line depth in general)
1. Free Safety - Morgan Burnett has not progressed like the organization and fans had hoped for and he continues to struggle with communication in the defensive backfield
2. Center - I imagine this is Saturday's last year in the league (he's not playing the greatest to begin with) and we have no long term solution behind him.
3. Inside Linebacker - After being at the game yesterday and getting a full scope of what's actually happening on the field, I came away concerned with DJ Smith, who seems to get caught up in traffic quite a bit, and we already know that AJ Hawk is an average player and replaceable.
4. Running Back - Cedric Benson has done a nice job to this point but we all know he's probably just a one year option, and hopefully as the year progresses we'll get a better idea of what we have in Alex Green.
5. Quarterback - Graham Harrell can't even hand the football off when the time calls, enough said!