Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 10-01-2012, 08:39 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2013 Draft

Now that we're four weeks into the 2012 season we can start to see the spots throughout the roster where we may need to add talent or make some tweaks when the next off-season approaches, more specifically the draft.

Top Needs

FS
C (offensive line depth in general)
ILB
RB
QB

1. Free Safety - Morgan Burnett has not progressed like the organization and fans had hoped for and he continues to struggle with communication in the defensive backfield

2. Center - I imagine this is Saturday's last year in the league (he's not playing the greatest to begin with) and we have no long term solution behind him.

3. Inside Linebacker - After being at the game yesterday and getting a full scope of what's actually happening on the field, I came away concerned with DJ Smith, who seems to get caught up in traffic quite a bit, and we already know that AJ Hawk is an average player and replaceable.

4. Running Back - Cedric Benson has done a nice job to this point but we all know he's probably just a one year option, and hopefully as the year progresses we'll get a better idea of what we have in Alex Green.

5. Quarterback - Graham Harrell can't even hand the football off when the time calls, enough said!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:44 AM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We got a glimpse of what life would be like if Rodgers got hurt and it was horrific.

I think coaches are more sold on Burnett than we might be as fans.

The offensive line seems to have taken a step back. Even stalwarts Sitton and Bulaga seem to be struggling a little bit.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:49 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmG6376 View Post
We got a glimpse of what life would be like if Rodgers got hurt and it was horrific.

I think coaches are more sold on Burnett than we might be as fans.

The offensive line seems to have taken a step back. Even stalwarts Sitton and Bulaga seem to be struggling a little bit.
He's completely lost as a free safety and blows too many assignments...most of those deep balls and long conversions over the middle are a direct result of an error on his part

Old 10-06-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quarterback
It's been said before, but Graham Harrell sucks. If A-Rod were to go down we'd be unbelievably screwed, even if it were for only one game. Would be nice to pick one up in the middle rounds that has a chance of actually doing something, unlike Harrell.

Running back
Cedric Benson is only a short term option and James Starks hasn't shown much since his first season. We look a lot better now that we have a running back, so an every down type back in the later rounds would be nice. Not sure if Alex Green would be able to take over that role. Marcus Lattimore intrigues me.

Wide Receiver
Greg Jennings could be gone. Add that to Donald Driver most likely retiring after this season and our receiving corps could definitely do with an extra body. Even if it only is a 5th receiver to stick behind Jarrett Boykin, depending on how he comes along. As long as we have A-Rod, it won't ever be a massive need.

Tight End
Jermichael Finley. The dude just sucks. If he isn't dropping passes he's fumbling the ball. How much longer do we want to give him? He could very well be gone by the start of next season. Luckily we have DJ Williams, so it won't be a huge need, but someone behind him would be nice. Assuming Finley isn't here.

Offensive Tackle
Totally dependent on how Derek Sherrod does coming back from his knee injury. Marshall Newhouse doesn't fill you with confidence, but on the other side we have Bulaga who looks safe to keep his place on the offensive line. If Sherrod suck balls, it could be something we look at, if not, then we'll be fine.

Offensive Guard
Josh Sitton and TJ Lang are fine. Other than from a depth point of view, OG is not a need at all. Looking at depth though, and there isn't any. Drafting multiple offensiive lineman in the early/middle/late rounds should be one of the priorities for this draft.

Center
Jeff Saturday is like 50 years old, so if not this year, next year will definitely be his last. We should look to draft his replacement to either step in straight away or to sit for one year and take over once he's gone. This is quite a big need IMO.

Defensive Line
BJ Raji, Jerel Worthy, Ryan Pickett, Mike Neal, Mike Daniels, CJ Wilson...This isn't a need at all. 5 relatively young guys and the Pickett. If we were to go DL it would probably be a big guy, but I wouldn't expect one in the early to middle rounds.

Outside Linebacker
Erm...We have Walden, Perry and Moses opposite of Clay, but I wouldn't say we should totally avoid looking at an outside linebacker. Can never have enough pass rushers and all that jazz. Plus it's not as if Nick Perry has looked Clay Matthews esque in his rookies season. But obviously we're willing to give him time.

Inside Linebacker
I'm a fan of DJ Smith, and when healthy Desmond Bishop is a great player. But AJ Hawk is just a bad player and other guys haven't stepped up as depth. As insurance for Bishop and a replacement for Hawk, we could possibly look for a ILB in the earlier rounds.

Cornerback
This is definitely not a need. From both depth and starting standpoints. We know what we have in Tramon Williams, Davon House, when back from injury, will look to push both Sam Shields and Casey Hayward for the #2 CB spot next season. Oh yeah, we also have thi guy called Charles Woodson. We don't ever have to see Jarrett Bush on the field again..LIFE IS WORTH LIVING!!!

Safety
I feel sorry for Morgan Burnett playing him at FS, because it clearly isn't his natural position. We have two good strong safeties in Burnett and McMillian, but not a free safety. We could go safety early which is annoying saying as we have two perfectly good ones, just at the same position.

In order:

1. C
2. FS
3. ILB
4. WR
5. RB
6. QB
7. TE
8. OT
9. OG
10. OLB
11. DL
12. SS
13. CB

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 10-06-2012 at 12:31 PM.
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
CheeseKnuckles
Rookie

CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like nothing more than to see Tyler Eifert in a Green Bay Packers uniform... Good Bye Finley!!!
CheeseKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is DJ not good enough? I wouldn't be a fan of taking a TE in the first round, when we have a perfectly decent one that hasn't had a proper chance yet.

RIP themaninblack
Old 10-07-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll say this, they signed Jeff Saturday to a 2 yr deal, but at this rate they can't go into next season with him as the starting Center. He's been BAD so far this year, to put it lightly

they desperately need to get a playmaker at ILB
Old 10-07-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
CheeseKnuckles
Rookie

CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like DJ Williams... but Eifert has Finley's size, but is more of a bring your lunch box type of player.

I no specific order I think we need: RB-C-WR-TE-MLB-DL.

IMO one of the most important positions we need to look into is DL. Pickett isn't getting any younger and we need another big body to take up space.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

I believe ILB could very well be a first round need. Bishop will be returning from injury next season, but when I look at Hawk and Smith I don't see starting caliber inside backers for a defense that wants to be near the top of the league. Depending on where our season goes and what draft position we end up with, Manti Te'o should be a strong consideration for our squad.

Old 10-08-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Meh, i'm a fan of DJ Smith...when he's not next to Hawk. Playing next to AJ must be like the worst situation would could ever be in. You're right though, ILB will be a big need, because of Bishop's injuries and the depth behind the starters.

Obviously Bishop is more talented than both of them, but with him on the field, DJ Smith is at the very least, serviceable, at the #2 ILB spot.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 10-08-2012 at 01:47 PM.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
CheeseKnuckles
Rookie

I have done very little draft research, but this is what I would like to see our first 3 rounds look like.

RD1. Tyler Eifert, TE Notre Dame (2nd options: Chance Warmack/Manti Te'o)
RD2. Desmond Trufant, CB Washington
RD3. Mike Gillislee, RB Florida

These are just players I like and postions I think we could improve. I know TE in the first isn't a popular pick, but I thin Eifert is the real deal and hell I don't think I could take another season of Finley! Sorry to those who like him... but I don't think he will ever live up to the hype.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:18 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So considering how we have seen how important a running game is becoming what does everyone think of Scott's first Mock giving us Marcus Lattimore. (He now has us taking Bell)

I understand this isn't our main need but I think I said it last year I just love the kid. If he fell to us (assuming no injury concerns) would you take him?
Old 10-16-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseKnuckles View Post
I have done very little draft research, but this is what I would like to see our first 3 rounds look like.

RD1. Tyler Eifert, TE Notre Dame (2nd options: Chance Warmack/Manti Te'o)
RD2. Desmond Trufant, CB Washington
RD3. Mike Gillislee, RB Florida

These are just players I like and postions I think we could improve. I know TE in the first isn't a popular pick, but I thin Eifert is the real deal and hell I don't think I could take another season of Finley! Sorry to those who like him... but I don't think he will ever live up to the hype.
Welcome aboard the hate Finley bandwagon.

And Trufant? We have no reason to be drafting a CB that early.

RIP themaninblack
Old 10-16-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
So considering how we have seen how important a running game is becoming what does everyone think of Scott's first Mock giving us Marcus Lattimore. (He now has us taking Bell)

I understand this isn't our main need but I think I said it last year I just love the kid. If he fell to us (assuming no injury concerns) would you take him?
Marcus Lattimore is a tremendous talent, but given our style of offense I just can't see investing a first round pick on a running back. I like what I've seen out of Alex Green to this point, and if we can bring in competition through the mid rounds then I feel that's the best approach.

The back I really like as kind of an underrated prospect is Dennis Johnson from Arkansas. He's one of those bowling ball type backs who's also very good at catching passes out of the backfield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Welcome aboard the hate Finley bandwaigon.

I don't know too many fans who are currently in love with Finley, and if we were to move him I don't see us investing a high pick in the position. The way we incorporate tight ends into the offense is through their specific niches and our offense can operate without a big pass catching tight end, especially when that tight end has a propensity for dropping passes.

And you're correct, there's no way we're investing an early pick on a corner. We have four youthful players in Williams, Shields, House, and Hayward and there's no need to add to that group early on in the draft. Trufant has had a nice senior season, but he doesn't fit what we need.

Old 10-16-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
CheeseKnuckles
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Welcome aboard the hate Finley bandwagon.

Yeah we probably don't need a CB that early, but you really can't have enough depth at CB. If I had to rewrite now that I have been digging into this draft class a little more I would do it this way.

RD1. Johnathon Hankins
RD2. Joseph Fauria
RD3. Mike Gillislee
Old 10-19-2012, 08:21 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseKnuckles View Post
Yeah we probably don't need a CB that early, but you really can't have enough depth at CB. If I had to rewrite now that I have been digging into this draft class a little more I would do it this way.

RD1. Johnathon Hankins
RD2. Joseph Fauria
RD3. Mike Gillislee
If we're in a position to take Johnathan Hankins he'd be an absolute slam dunk, but I really feel that he's a top half of the first round selection and that means he'll be out of our range. As much as we have all grown tired of Jermichael, he was given a contract extension, it's likely he won't be moved, and we have talent at the position so it just doesn't make sense to invest another pick there. I have confidence in Alex Green, and while I definitely want to invest a pick at RB position I am not sure if I'd do it in round three. The absence of selecting a center is something I'd look at, and the free safety position as well.

Old 10-26-2012, 08:04 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Scott's most recent mock draft has us taking Marcus Lattimore...no thank you on a first round running back

Old 10-27-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Green has been good enough to convince me that RB is not high on the list. Though after preseason I was concerned. Athletic ILB to go along with Bishop would be a huge boost for this defense. Interior OL, FS, or even going back to the DL well again is not out of the question IMO. I know they just invested a bunch of picks there and I like both Worthy and Daniels, but Pickett's days at DE are numbered. He's better served rotating at NT with Raji.
Old 11-10-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Jim Jim
Veteran

Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.

I think having a capable runner is sorely needed. I'm not giving up on Alex Green yet, but just the fact that an aging Cedric Benson was able to give such a different look on offense speaks to it.

I think offensive line depth is also a given. Probably safety too.
Jim Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Scott's most recent mock draft has us taking Marcus Lattimore...no thank you on a first round running back
If that wasn't proof that this team is f**** injury-jinxed, than nothing is.

Poor Lattimore.

But you're right, as often as RB's go down with injuries, that alone is reason enough not to draft a RB at #1. It's not like the olden days.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They definitely could use a more dynamic RB, but I still want to see them continue to work on the defense

I'm really starting to like the future they have in the secondary. Maybe could use another Safety, but I'm liking the depth at CB. Tramon is still in his prime, and they have Shields, Davon House and Casey Hayward who are all 25 or younger and showing promise. Need to keep adding to that front 7 IMO

they need to find their ILB all around stud who can do it all. Perry may be the answer at OLB opposite Clay, but adding another OLB should also continue to be a priority. Just keep adding to that LB corps. More Dlineman, especially a NT since Pickett is old and they are better with Raji being able to get some rest to keep him fresh for the games

ILB, OLB, DL, RB. One of those is what I want to see with their 1st round pick. As always, BPA(hopefully it's somebody at one of those positions)

oh yea a Center to hah. Saturday has been soft as **** and has been worthless in the run game/run blocking
Old 11-19-2012, 07:14 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

One name I really like for us at center is Mario Benavides. He's proven to be a plus blocker in the running game and does a nice job in pass protection as well. I'm also a big fan of all the experience he brings to the table.

Old 11-20-2012, 11:59 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
they need to find their ILB all around stud who can do it all.
This is the thing that pisses me off. We have lost Bishop in pre-season game 1, and DJ Smith in week 6, both season-enders. Two basically-starting ILB's.

Meanwhile Patrick Willis and Novorro Bowman keep coming up healthy time & time again despite being all over the field, even special teams.
And there's still Briggs & Urlacher. So is Peppers, Peanut Tillman.

Is the water different in Green Bay?
Do we feed our defense a different type of vitamin than those teams as our guys go down all the time?

Ed Reed and the 49ers & Seahawk DBs keep leading with heads, no neck injuries. But Jonathon Stewart leaps over Nick Collins, taps his helmet, and Nick's career ends from a neck?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

Unfortunately it is not likely that we'll get a chance at Teo or Mosely.

Anyone have thoughts on VT ILB Bruce Taylor? I'm thinking he'll be available in the mid to late rounds.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:12 AM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For ILB the guy I really like is Jordan Campbell. He is out of USC, workout warrior type, but a guy that makes plays. He currently plays at New Mexico Highlands. I would bet money that this guy goes earlier in the draft rather than later, as he will put up 30+ reps of 225 and run a 4.5 -4.69 40 yd dash.

I just love his passion and intensity for the game. I could legitimately see this guy go in round 2 or 3.

Last edited by bigboiajhawk : 11-21-2012 at 12:17 AM.
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote