Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-01-2012, 12:03 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
I am in a similar situation. Not quite to that extent but I'm leading the points against right now. :/
It's like, I've scored 467 points and I'm 1-3. In my other league, same scoring system and everything, I've scored 425 points, I'm in first place and 4-0.
Old 10-01-2012, 12:32 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

451 against me, but only 391 for me. I have Forte and Romo tomorrow though. I hope Forte plays. Was pretty ballzy on my part. I'm down 22 this week and he has no players for tomorrow.

Then next week I have Doug Martin on a bye. Not sure what to do at RB. I have Andre Brown and I'm hoping to snag Jackie Battle. Pretty depressing week 5. :/

Edit: I'm 1-2 and I'm down 22 points with Tony Romo and Matt Forte left. Might be 1-4.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:53 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im down by 3.66 because leshoure and Julio pretty much shat the bed this week and I have DeMarco Murray. The other kid has Gould...

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have LeShoure and he went against a to 3 run defense. He'll bounce back.

Julio just didn't get the targets.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:01 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I have LeShoure and he went against a to 3 run defense. He'll bounce back.

Julio just didn't get the targets.
and i sat colston, but i am at least happy that he did well because now i know he isn't a turd.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:36 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unless Austin gets 50 points I am going to win this week... YAY!
Old 10-01-2012, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need Marshall to not get 21.9 points and I win.

Also is Malcolm Floyd for Torrey Smith fair out would it take a little more to get smith?

I should say the guy with Smith is sitting him and paying nate Washington.

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 10-01-2012 at 12:03 PM.
Old 10-01-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm staring at first to worst in one league as the defending champ. Hartline on the bench for a monster day while Maclin put up one ******* point against the ruination that is the Giants defensive backfield.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I'm staring at first to worst in one league as the defending champ. Hartline on the bench for a monster day while Maclin put up one ******* point against the ruination that is the Giants defensive backfield.
I know how you feel man... Last season I shattered the record books of my league. I put up the most points any one had put up in a single season by 200+ points. I had the most weeks with high scores, longest winning streak. Tied for most wins and I lost in the championship game because Forte and FJax got hurt and Rogers was pulled early.

This year I am 1-3. Through the first 2 weeks I think I scored a combined 120-150 points and in the last 2 weeks I have scored 130 each week... Here's hoping for a turn around.
Old 10-01-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got one of those massively underperforming teams. Jordy, Maclin, Colston, Witten & Rivers are the biggest offenders. I can't get a week where they each have decent games.

Brutal. At least it paid for itself with my first year win. lol

Old 10-01-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I do Schaub and DMC for AJ Green and J-Stew how does that look?
Old 10-01-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
What is the rest of your roster look like?
Old 10-01-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel your pain FE and Cain. I'm just annoyed because in this league I'm 1-3 despite having the most overall points. Every week I play a team that just explodes. Its a standard scoring league where 100 points typically gets you a win and my opponents are averaging 130 points against me while I'm averaging about 110 points. Its maddening.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

So this guy has SJax and Torrey Smith on his bench. So does Malcolm Floyd and cj Spiller for those 2 sound fair?
Old 10-01-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
What is the rest of your roster look like?
Essentially, I have a lot of QBs and I'm better at RB than I am at WR. I'm just more curious if that's fair enough value.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Quote:
So this guy has SJax and Torrey Smith on his bench. So does Malcolm Floyd and cj Spiller for those 2 sound fair?
I'd say so. But I'd probably wait until Spiller has a semi-decent game before trading him. You could probably get more for him.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Essentially, I have a lot of QBs and I'm better at RB than I am at WR. I'm just more curious if that's fair enough value.
I don't like Stew for DMC.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Looks fine to me. Green is a beast every week and he's the only one on that list we can say that about. We knew McFadden could blow up for huge numbers. We just didn't realize that he'd have to blow up for big plays to reach them. He's a scrub unless he breaks a big one and that's rough. If you have good RBs you can start this move takes the headache that is McFadden out of the picture in exchange for a stud at WR where you are weak. If you have lots of QBs it makes Schaub irrelevant (even though I still believe he already was.) Do it.

Quote:
Sure. Though I don't see any reason for the Jackson owner to make that trade. Spiller and Jackson are fairly equal because Fred Jackson is not going away. Spiller and Fred are looking like the return of the RBBC mess in Buffalo.

Old 10-01-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

I am hitting a snag for the upcoming week. I have VJax and LeShoure on bye weeks.

That leaves me with SJax and Williams as my remaining HBs
and
Britt and Avery for WRs

I need one HB and 1 Flex
Old 10-01-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I am hitting a snag for the upcoming week. I have VJax and LeShoure on bye weeks.

That leaves me with SJax and Williams as my remaining HBs
and
Britt and Avery for WRs

I need one HB and 1 Flex
You need two from those 4 or you need two more because those 4 are already starting?

Old 10-01-2012, 04:09 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
You need two from those 4 or you need two more because those 4 are already starting?
Two from them
Old 10-01-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Avery and SJax

Avery's a great option now that Collie's out.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Jackson's matchup sucks, but I'd still go with the RBs. Williams & Avery if you're feeling particularly adventurous. The Rams aren't exactly a dominant run D so Williams is a nice start getting all the touches against them.

Avery comes off a bye week with Collie out of the picture and a DST that sucks against weak competitors, let alone the Packers. I'd bet there'll be plenty of throwing in that game.

Old 10-01-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

8 Team - Non PPR - QB RB RB WR WR WR TE W/R/T D/ST K - $ League

I'm currently 4-0

QB E Manning
WR C Johnson(bye), V Cruz, T Smith, M Colston, D Moore(bye)
RB J Charles, D McFadden(bye), R Mathews, C Spiller, F Jackson, P Hillis
TE T Gonzalez
D/ST Texans
K D Akers

1. Should I use my #2 waiver on Jackie Battle and start both him and Mathews vs a terrible Saints defense?
2. Should I keep my waiver position and start one of Fred Jackson or CJ Spiller vs the 49ers?
3. Keep my waiver position and try for what ever is left over after claims?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Something tells me Steven Jackson has a good game soon. I bought him dirt cheap two weeks back and haven't played him yet, but I might end up starting him as my flex this week over Denarius Moore and Leonard Hankerson. He's bound to score a TD soon and the Cardinals are due for a loss.