Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-29-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Noah's probably the best passing big in the league, so yeah he's way better than Cousins in that department. Nice homer glasses there though. And yes, he's a more skilled offensive big man but given Noah's advantages in other places (he's a great rebounder as well), he wins.
How was i being a homer? I said Cousins wasn't a bad passer like you're making him out to be, nothing against Noah. And Cousins put up substantially better rebounding numbers on fewer minutes played, with more steals as well, all the while showing that he can be a dominant offensive force. If you like offensively challenged centers, i guess i can see how you'd rank Chandler and Noah ahead of him, i think it's stupid though.
Old 09-29-2012, 05:42 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 Knicks were starters on the olympic team. Let that one sink in.

#KnicksIn2013
Old 09-29-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was due to circumstance, not choice.
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
How was i being a homer? I said Cousins wasn't a bad passer like you're making him out to be, nothing against Noah. And Cousins put up substantially better rebounding numbers on fewer minutes played, with more steals as well, all the while showing that he can be a dominant offensive force. If you like offensively challenged centers, i guess i can see how you'd rank Chandler and Noah ahead of him, i think it's stupid though.
Cousins couldn't even make the team.

#KnicksIn2013
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cousins is a beast, idk about being the 3rd best Center just yet, but he's sure on his way if you ask me.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cousins played more minutes, but okay. It could have something to do with Cousins being the only rebounder on the team, while Noah had Boozer next to him.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 05:54 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Cousins played more minutes, but okay. It could have something to do with Cousins being the only rebounder on the team, while Noah had Boozer next to him.
I was looking at the playoff minutes accidentally. And that's a weak ass excuse when Cousins led the league in offensive rpg, and Jason Thompson is a very solid defender/rebounder playing next to him.
Old 09-29-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Cousins is a beast, idk about being the 3rd best Center just yet, but he's sure on his way if you ask me.
I disagree solely because I'm expecting him to overtake Bynum in the next 2-3 years. I think he and T-Rob are gonna be the West's 3rd best big tandem in a couple years.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:09 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is it basketball season yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:27 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KG laughs at your stupid 3rd best Center debate.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:41 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

KG hasn't been relevant in like three years.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KG is still an elite defender, don't pretend otherwise.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-01-2012, 10:56 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Chris Bosh is a center now watch out!

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
KG is still an elite defender, don't pretend otherwise.
And that makes him relevant, how?
Old 10-01-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
And that makes him relevant, how?
Because 16/8/3 with elite defense is still very good for a 36 year old.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-01-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was looking at the playoff minutes accidentally. And that's a weak ass excuse when Cousins led the league in offensive rpg, and Jason Thompson is a very solid defender/rebounder playing next to him.
How do you think Thomas Robinson will affect Cousins' stats this season?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
bolts2388
Rookie

bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bolts2388 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last edited by bolts2388 : 10-01-2012 at 02:25 PM.
bolts2388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nash looks like a traitor in that uniform. Dwight looks like Shaq.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nash, go with a buzzcut
Old 10-01-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Nash's hair...

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 10-01-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolts2388 View Post
That's just too much sexy for one page....even if Ron Ron is included.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
is it basketball season yet?
This season ended a long time ago. #KnicksIn2013
Old 10-01-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
How do you think Thomas Robinson will affect Cousins' stats this season?
Not too negatively, i don't think. For the most part, Jason Thompson will still be running with the first team, next to Cousins, and his main job is to defend and mop up the glass. The offense will still run through Cousins at the high post, so that'll keep his offensive involvement as high as possible, which is great. He's the most talented offensive player we have.

As for Robinson, he probably won't get a heavy amount of minutes this year. I'm thinking 20-25mpg where he comes in with the second unit and is the offensive spark in the post. When Cousins comes out, we lose a ton of hustle and rebounding. Robinson will pick that slack right up, as he's shown he can be a great defensive rebounder and can score the ball.

Robinson should get heavier minutes towards the second half of the season, when he's settled himself into his role that the team gives him. He needs to show he can handle the grind of an NBA schedule at his size first.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Also, the look on Pau's face in that picture just screams "i'm just glad i could stay".
Old 10-01-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Umm so Ron is looking in shape again. He came in pretty fat last year to be honest, hes lookin cut up. Dwight looks like a god damn gorilla, man is so large is insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote