Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-01-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I came into MNF with a 25 point lead and Murray to play. My opponent has Romo, Lance Briggs and Charles Tillman. Both of those assholes score defensive goddamned touchdowns and Murray is doing nothing. I'm down 9 now.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
8 Team - Non PPR - QB RB RB WR WR WR TE W/R/T D/ST K - $ League

I'm currently 4-0

QB E Manning
WR C Johnson(bye), V Cruz, T Smith, M Colston, D Moore(bye)
RB J Charles, D McFadden(bye), R Mathews, C Spiller, F Jackson, P Hillis
TE T Gonzalez
D/ST Texans
K D Akers

1. Should I use my #2 waiver on Jackie Battle and start both him and Mathews vs a terrible Saints defense?
2. Should I keep my waiver position and start one of Fred Jackson or CJ Spiller vs the 49ers?
3. Keep my waiver position and try for what ever is left over after claims?
I would have a hard time trusting Mathews and Battle. San Diego has shown they can put up some absolute stinkers. I'd go Cruz / Smith / Colston / Charles / Mathews / Spiller (hoping for a big play.)

Maybe consider adding a TE with a nice matchup?

Old 10-01-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy **** that TD pass from Cutler just put me up by 4 and my opponent has Murray!

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Something tells me Steven Jackson has a good game soon. I bought him dirt cheap two weeks back and haven't played him yet, but I might end up starting him as my flex this week over Denarius Moore and Leonard Hankerson. He's bound to score a TD soon and the Cardinals are due for a loss.
1. Cardinals are at home, they will win
2. S-Jax is a washed up RB behind a terrible O-Line vs a great run defense

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Needed Marshall to not score 21.9 looks line he's scoring 19. 80. Yeye!
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm 3-1!

And 2-2.......
Old 10-01-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I just traded DJax and CJ Spiller for Run DMC and Ryan Williams. I had WR depth outta the ass and needed a sure fire number 1 RB with myself having only Martin, Alfred, and Mendenhall to count on. Fair deal?
Old 10-01-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
So I just traded DJax and CJ Spiller for Run DMC and Ryan Williams. I had WR depth outta the ass and needed a sure fire number 1 RB with myself having only Martin, Alfred, and Mendenhall to count on. Fair deal?
It's a good deal if the Cardinals don't throw the ball 85 times a game.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Should I sell high on Hartline? Or ride him?
Old 10-01-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
As long as he stays healthy and Tannehill does as well, with so many targets, he's going to get his. But it depends on how high you can sell him.

In other news, I lost by less than a point in one league thanks to Romo's inspiring performance.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

So I'm thin at RB and a buddy just proposed Bradshaw and Rudolph (still have Pitta) for Vernon Davis and McCluster.

Good trade?

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 10-02-2012 at 12:51 AM.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:26 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Julio Jones had 1 catch, my players combined for 5 fumbles, I sat Marques Colston, Gostkowski missed 2 fg's, and i lost by .19 with demarco murray still playing.....

...**** fantasy football

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:09 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keeper league .5 PPR

RBS:
Matt Forte RD2
Stevan Ridley RD4
Ryan Matthews RD6
Mikel Leshoure RD11

Which do I try to trade? Looking to upgrade at WR with Nicks injury. Might target Roddy or AJ Green.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:44 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lost thanks to Dez and Marshall combining for 38.5 last night. Awesome. Possible 3-1 and being in 3rd drops to 2-2 and being in 7th. Only 4/19 make the playoffs in my money league.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:46 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Vernon Davis and CJ Spiller for Richardson and Owen Daniels.

Thoughts?
Old 10-02-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
1. Cardinals are at home, they will win
2. S-Jax is a washed up RB behind a terrible O-Line vs a great run defense
1. Cardinals are not at home. They will still likely win, but it certainly isn't a given.
2. Obviously Steven Jackson is a shadow of his former self but his still has some left in the tank. He certainly has a tough matchup but I don't think 70 total yards and a TD is unrealistic, which would be good production from a flex play.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
yeah but nfln said he has a hip injury, and yahoo says hes gunna block more. I understand its Gronk, but if Rudolph gets a lot more targets don't you think he'd have a better chance of getting more points
Told you not to overthink it. Fantasy football is simple, you play your studs.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a flex.

Mendenhall vs Philly
Lance Moore vs SD

1 point PPR.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
I need a flex.

Mendenhall vs Philly
Lance Moore vs SD

1 point PPR.
Lance the Dance
Old 10-02-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Who would you trust more Ridley or Bradshaw?
Old 10-02-2012, 11:39 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Spiller will be a headache b/c Fred works too hard to just go away. I like snagging McFadden and Williams in that deal, especially if you won't miss DeSean.

Quote:
It definitely depends what you can get, but he should certainly be shopped after a huge game.

Quote:
So I'm thin at RB and a buddy just proposed Bradshaw and Rudolph (still have Pitta) for Vernon Davis and McCluster.

Good trade?
You're getting Bradshaw? Bradshaw and Rudolph is definitely the better side of the deal. Davis should be more consistent but Rudolph is quickly looking like the #2 pass catcher and top redzone target for Minny.

Old 10-02-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
Keeper league .5 PPR

RBS:
Matt Forte RD2
Stevan Ridley RD4
Ryan Matthews RD6
Mikel Leshoure RD11

Which do I try to trade? Looking to upgrade at WR with Nicks injury. Might target Roddy or AJ Green.
Ridley has the most obvious value right now. I'd say he's your best bet to secure a top WR option. Forte & Mathews have injury and competition concerns and LeShoure is a definite keeper in that group, plus he has one great week and one bad week so his value isn't as high as it should be (when considering people's perceptions, anyway.)

Quote:
Vernon Davis and CJ Spiller for Richardson and Owen Daniels.

Thoughts?
If you're getting Richardson and Daniels, do it. Spiller looks awesome but is still looking banged up and Fred won't go away. Richardson is changing my opinion quickly. I still think he'll have down weeks but there's just no arguing the value of a guy who is getting the entire workload.

Quote:
I need a flex.

Mendenhall vs Philly
Lance Moore vs SD

1 point PPR.
Moore. There's no way to gauge what kind of workload Mendy will have and the Oline is still not doing much for any RB.

Old 10-02-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Who would you trust more Ridley or Bradshaw?
Ridley. It's close, but Brown looks better than Bradshaw and NE seems to be content playing power run to set up play action.

Old 10-02-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
ryno626
Rookie

ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a log jam at WR this week. D Bowe vs SD, B Lloyd vs DEN, E Decker vs NE, M Wallace vs PHI and Antonio Brown vs PHI. I maybe able to snag J Jones off waivers if my claim goes through and I have Rodgers as my QB.

Non PPR, 2 WR spots and flex so best combo of the 3 would be greatly appreciated. I'm leaning towards Wallace, Bowe and Lloyd but between the five of them they are projected to score the same amount of points.

I haven't had any luck moving any of the guys for RB because that's my weakness.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Did Ridley Fleener and Kolb for Davis McCluster and Choice