Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 09-23-2012, 05:16 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default bucfan12's Top QB Prospects for 2013

I'm going to evaluate the top QB prospects heading into the 2013 draft. This includes possible eligible JR prospects as well. Enjoy.

1. Geno Smith QB West Virginia: 6'3 220 LBs.
- Watching some film and video breaking down his progress from Sophmore year to now, I've come away impressed. He's the perfect example of the dual threat QB, but only he's a pass first QB who uses his explosiveness with his feet when he has too.

Does a nice job going through his progressions. Great ball placement, accuracy, awareness. Very good Arm-strength, deep ball accuracy, and can throw on the run and is a threat to take off and make a play running.

If I had to find the flaws, it's probably he'll sometimes rely on his strong arm and throw off his back foot time to time. The competition he faces isn't the best, but then again, neither was RG IIIs or Andrew Luck when it came to terms of Defenses. However he did throw for 400 yards and 2 TDs against that LSU Defense in 2011. The offense from West Virginia is a shot-gun pass oriented as well.

Here is tape from Sophmore Year:
=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNsvPiZAWZE

Junior Year:
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrUpzWQr0x4

Overall: I like the way he's progressed from Sophomore year to Now. I can't really compare him to one particular prospect. I see a more athletic and bigger version of Aaron Rodgers/Romo in terms of his release.

GRADE: Top 10 pick

2. Matt Barkley QB USC: 6'2 230 LBs.

- Barkely is probably going to be the #1 pick on most boards, and it's not that he's a bad QB prospect. But nothing of his game really screams "Elite." He's a good qb and might be the most polished QB mechanically wise out of all QBs. He's got a slightly above average arm, accurate QB and comes from an NFL Offense. Some will compare him to Mark Sanchez but I disagree. He's got good field awareness, good at reading coverages and schemes, but not great at it. Not very mobile and his accuracy can be erratic at times. Doesn't throw a great deep ball.

Overall, he's solid and will be taken in the 1st round. I just don't come away impressed with him to take him 1 overall. I think he's a QB that can have success right away under the right team and coach, but don't think he can carry an offense alone.

My comparison to him coming out is some what of a poor man's Carson Palmer and better than Matt Leinart. Leinart had the potential, he was just a lousy worker. Barkely will become a solid starter in the league. I just don't see his Ceiling being any higher than that.

Grade: Top 20 Pick.

3. Tyler Wilson QB Arkansas. 6'2-6'3 220 LBs.

- He was one of my favorite prospects entering this year and really wanted to see how he'd handle the early test against Alabama. Unfortunately, he suffered a concussion that held him out of that game and haven't been able to get a pure evaluation.

From 2011, he was very good who I thought if he developed and corrected his mistakes, could be the top signal caller of the 2013 class. He still can be, as his upside is very good. He's a tough player, leader, who has a rocket arm, very good pocket presence and awareness, and can mkae a play with his feet. He's got some accuracy issues with hthe deep ball, but does a good job going through his progressions.

He's got some issues with his footwork though and his mechanices, he's a bit side-armed. He struggled a bit against LSU and Alabama where he had his two worst games.

Overall, he's got a high ceiling that warrants a 1st round selection, but right now, I haven't seen much of him to move him up. Potential to go top 5 but right now, it's a risky pick. He's got a mix of a Tony Romo type player, who's gutsy and can manover around the pocket, with a Phillip Rivers type release.

Grade: 1st Round.

4. Landry Jones QB Oklahoma: 6'4 220.

He's a 1st round talent and intriguing prospect, but hasn't put it together consistantly. I honestly like him better as a prospect than Bradford.
Has a strong arm, good accuracy, and does a good job at reading the defenses. He does a nice job at going through his progressions, making reads, and hitting guys in stride.

His struggles are he's not very mobile and doesn't handle pressure very well. Has struggled with the "Clutch" factor and is very inconsistant.

He can be a very good and successful NFL QB, but he needs to put it together. He's very erratic sometimes, but hte NFL QB tools are there. If hes taken under the right staff in round 2, he can do well sitting behind a starter for a year (Buffalo?).

I compare him to Alex Smith. Needs to put it together, but not sure how long it'll take.

Grade: 2nd Round.

5. Tyler Bray QB Tennesee 6'6 220 Lbs.

Big strong armed QB who is very frail and needs to pack on some weight. Although that isn't my biggest concerns.

He's got a rocket strapped to his shoulder and can make all the throws required. He has tremendous upside.

However, he hasn't played well in the few big games in his young college career. He's very inconsistant and erratic accuracy. He can make throws in tight windows that makes your jaw drop, then others with wide open space that leave you shaking your head. His pocket presence and footwork need a ton of improvement and his release is very awkward and needs coaching. I question his leadership ability as well as he seemed to pull a Cutler in that Florida game, dropping his head, even when they were down a score.

Overall, he's your typical boom or bust pick. He shouldn't declare, but I've seen dumber decisions. If he does, he's a 2nd/3rd round range pick. He needs another year to improve.

Grade:2nd/3rd Round.

Rounding out the top 10:

6. Zach Dysert QB Miami Ohio: Somewhat of a sleeper to keep an eye on.

7. EJ Manuel QB Florida State: Heck of an Athlete, but really raw as a passer. Probably only a back up in the NFL.

8. Mike Glennon QB NC State: Unpolished QB who does a lot of things you like, but a lot you don't. Typical mid-round selection in my opinion.

9. Logan Thomas QB Va Tech:
Probably the most overrated prospect I've seen. Has a big arm and is very mobile. But he should not declare at all.

10. Colin Klein QB Kansas State: Here's an intriguing prospect. Very tough and mobile, with a big arm. I'm interested to see his development the rest of the season. He could be a mid to late round steal if he can develop as a passer.

Have at it Folks. Open to your criticism.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Geno Smith has always been a favorite of mine and he's worked his way up to my second rated quarterback in this class...Tyler Wilson is #1 for me

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interested to see how Barkley and Wilson measure in at. In a previous thread Scott Wright mentioned that he heard Wilson comes in at 6'1 or something.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:33 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott posted that both measured in under 6'2" but Barkley was at like 6'1" 3/4 or somethin. So...hes 6'2" in cleats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Geno Smith so much.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I love Geno Smith so much.
I'm with you on the lovefest
Old 09-23-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah it is hard not to respect what Geno is doing. Showed great toughness is a good rush against Maryland. Has a nice arm, better athlete than Barkley and is a fine competitor as well. Should at this point in the game be the #2 QB taken in the draft easy and is getting to the point of possibly being considered #1 but I do not see that happening just yet.
Old 09-23-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel for Tyler Wilson and his situation at Arkansas. I still think he is a top 10 guy. Barkley is dropping some due to his early season performance. Geno Smith and Tyler Wilson are probably the front runners for the first QB taken at the quarter point in the CFB season.

Landry Jones reminds me of Kevin Kolb - I do think the tools are there to work with. He misses having a go to guy but I thought he did a good job distributing the ball but still makes a couple questionable throws a game. I think your 2nd round grade on him is fair.

Bray needs to stay and work on his consistency and maturity. All the tools are there but I do not think mentally he is ready to take the leap to the next level.

Dysert is intriguing and has all the tools, Glennon I was a fan of coming into the season but has disappointed - he is probably a mid round pick. Logan Thomas is a product of hype - I saw this coming quite awhile ago and agree with your assessment.

Collin Klein is intriguing - watching that offense last night vs OU its an ugly offense that is built to grind it out. I think he has all the tools though and as the draft comes closer a Tebow like debate is going to surround him.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This QB class sucks. I would rather take one of the elite pass rushers in this draft.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
This QB class sucks. I would rather take one of the elite pass rushers in this draft.
Good thing you have Dalton!!!
Old 09-23-2012, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Good thing you have Dalton!!!
Even if the Bengals did not have Dalton I would still rather them take a Jarvis Jones, Barkevious Mingo, or Sam Montgomery over Matt Barkley, Geno Smith, or Tyler Wilson.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
Even if the Bengals did not have Dalton I would still rather them take a Jarvis Jones, Barkevious Mingo, or Sam Montgomery over Matt Barkley, Geno Smith, or Tyler Wilson.
Your line looked good getting pressure on the Redskins today but I don't fault your logic one bit.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still think Barkley ends up being the 1st QB taken, but Geno Smith is right on his tail as my 2nd rated QB. I still like Tyler Wilson as a possible top 20 pick if he can get Arkansas to recover somewhat this season.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:21 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haven't really posted much this year....

Wondering if these 3 guys have any solid draft pub?

Casey Pachall, TCU
Bryn Renner, North Carolina
Brad Sorensen, Southern Utah

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:50 AM    (permalink
BeardedOne
Rookie

BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

My top 3 right now is Smith, Wilson, Barkley.

I really don't see anything in Bray, Thomas, or Manuel.

Still trying to figure out Jones...
Old 10-02-2012, 09:12 AM    (permalink
Armchair Scout
Rookie

Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My top three goes Smith, than Barkley, than Dysert.

I feel Dysert is a big sleeper. He has an NFL-caliber arm and is a much more accurate passer than many more highly regarded QBs.
Armchair Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:42 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dysert was driving me insane week 1, not sure he is regarded around here but he kept them in the game essentially by himself. From what I remember, his deep ball was super legit and he had a nice, quick release on his 3-step drops and he stood tall in the pocket all day.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Dysert was driving me insane week 1, not sure he is regarded around here but he kept them in the game essentially by himself. From what I remember, his deep ball was super legit and he had a nice, quick release on his 3-step drops and he stood tall in the pocket all day.
He's got a lot to work on. He's got some footwork issues trusts his arm way too much and tends to look to one side of the I'd and not go through progressions.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think with Bray the biggest deal will be bulking up and coaching him on his mechanics, mostly his footwork. His release is weird but chances are its not really going to change and its not the worst thing. There are QBs that don't have the traditional release and do fine. His feet do need work though.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
BeardedOne
Rookie

BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.BeardedOne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Bray shows no touch.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedOne View Post
Bray shows no touch.
I call him the Bizzaro Byron Leftwich that can't gain weight.
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I think with Bray the biggest deal will be bulking up and coaching him on his mechanics, mostly his footwork. His release is weird but chances are its not really going to change and its not the worst thing. There are QBs that don't have the traditional release and do fine. His feet do need work though.
Honestly he has a lot more to work on. Maturity leadership attributes, accuracy and consistency to add. Honestly he's the white version a d skinny Jamarcus Russell. Big arm and that's it.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Honestly he has a lot more to work on. Maturity leadership attributes, accuracy and consistency to add. Honestly he's the white version a d skinny Jamarcus Russell. Big arm and that's it.
I'd rather him just get out of UT and start working with an NFL staff as mid-round project. He's not going to develop anything there.

Consider Osweiler: dude is going to learn more this year by just watching Peyton Manning practice and prepare than he would have bumblefucking around Arizona State for another season.
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y.f.s. View Post
I call him the Bizzaro Byron Leftwich that can't gain weight.
He sort of has that motion where he brings the ball down around his waist like Leftwich did.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
DanDanE420
Rookie

DanDanE420 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Staying in school makes sense. When you think about it, how many teams will be in the QB market?
DanDanE420 is offline   Reply With Quote