Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-02-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yay!! I won't get to see the Raiders get obliterated this week.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Steelers will be at full strength this week finally. They could easily lose this game and if it was in Philly, I'd peg it up as a loss. But I believe the D steps it up this week and they win 20-17.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

god the giants better win. knowing us, we'll make it close though. like, really close
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Just go to a bar to watch the games...
I might do this, but 10am Sunday is 1am Monday in Macau and Hong Kong. Don't know if any bars will be open at that time for three plus hours. I also don't know if any bars in the area I'll be in will be broadcasting American football.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Pittsburgh wins by at least 17 points.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we don't beat the Browns, I'm gonna be pissed.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
The Giants will win, but they'll probably make it more difficult than it has to be. They'll play down to the Browns, run soft defenses that even a rookie QB can figure out...
Old 10-02-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
While we may give you a game, I don't think our secondary without Haden can stop/slow down any above average passing attacks. Solid chance you guys burn us for some long ones. Also, while Mitchell Schwartz has shown week-by-week improvement, JPP might be a nightmare for him.

I see something along the lines of 31-17 you guys.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
The Giants will win, but they'll probably make it more difficult than it has to be. They'll play down to the Browns, run soft defenses that even a rookie QB can figure out...
Great pass rushers, rookie qb. I got it! Let's confuse him by dropping everyone into coverage!

I hate Perry Fewell. I understand why he does what he does sometimes but it just pisses me off.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stats of the week for last week:

Quote:
Stats of the Week No. 1: Green Bay and New Orleans, which met Sunday, have followed a combined 30-2 streak with a combined 2-8 streak.

Stats of the Week No. 2: Minnesota won in its division for the first time since September 2010.

Stats of the Week No. 3: Five of Arizona's past 13 games have gone into overtime, and the Cardinals are 5-0 in them.

Stats of the Week No. 4: Since 2008, the Lions have scored one kick return touchdown while allowing eight.

Stats of the Week No. 5: Atlanta has won five straight over Carolina.

Stats of the Week No. 6: The Eagles have won eight of nine against the Giants.

Stats of the Week No. 7: As head coach of Baltimore, John Harbaugh is 9-0 versus the Browns.

Stats of the Week No. 8: Denver second-half possession results: touchdown, touchdown, touchdown, field goal, field goal, victory formation.

Stats of the Week No. 9: The Baylor-West Virginia game featured 19 touchdowns and three punts.

Stats of the Week No. 10: On" Monday Night Football," Tony Romo threw more touchdown passes to Chicago players than to Dallas players.
If you're a betting man, always bet on the Eagles when they play the Giants, the Falcons when they play the Panthers, and the Ravens when they play the Browns.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Stats of the week for last week:

If you're a betting man, always bet on the Eagles when they play the Giants, the Falcons when they play the Panthers, and the Ravens when they play the Browns.
When are BeerBaron's weekly thoughts returning!?
Old 10-02-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Yea.

Wtf!! I may have to do one and trust me it WILL NOT be BB-esque.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
If I can find the time. Like I told you already, my new job is kicking my ass. I no longer have like 2-3 hours every morning with nothing to do. Now I'm in the bottleneck department.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is Miami's OL?
Geno Atkins has really been playing well the entire season...wondering if he can really have a big game against Miami.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If I can find the time. Like I told you already, my new job is kicking my ass. I no longer have like 2-3 hours every morning with nothing to do. Now I'm in the bottleneck department.
You obviously don't work for the phone company.

Your Bears looked real good last night. If they get decent offensive line play with those weapons they have you'd have to put them up at the top of the NFC.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
You obviously don't work for the phone company.

Your Bears looked real good last night. If they get decent offensive line play with those weapons they have you'd have to put them up at the top of the NFC.
Nope, a weather company. Went from customer service (yawn) to testing mobile apps. For every one I get done, 3 more new ones show up to take it's place.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

giants are going to barely scrape by the browns and then destroy the niners. because that's how the giants do it.

Lose to philly

barely scrape by against lesser teams

show up against the great teams.

sorry niner fans, it's how things are. because, giants things
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Another team to always bet on:

The Pats are on a 16-1 streak against the Bills.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
giants are going to barely scrape by the browns and then destroy the niners. because that's how the giants do it.

Lose to philly

barely scrape by against lesser teams

show up against the great teams.

sorry niner fans, it's how things are. because, giants things
how are you gonna feel week 10 when Sanu throws and catches a TD pass vs the GMen?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just looked at the newest DVOA numbers over at FootballOutsiders: http://footballoutsiders.com/dvoa-ra...4-dvoa-ratings

Kansas City has been disgustingly bad. I haven't been able to catch a Chiefs game yet, so I didn't realize how ugly it's been. I mean, I was kind of clued in by the fact that vidae is already cheering for a high draft pick...

Needless to say, I'm torn between picking against them and picking against the Browns in my survivor pool.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

How much further away can the Jets collapse be?

Without Holmes, they've got the raw as hell Stephen Hill and Clyde Gates at WR, the "how is he not injured yet?" Chad Schilenz, and tiny little Jeremy Kerley.

And the top free agent options? Plax, Ocho, and TO. Blegh. Start Tebow and run the option?
Old 10-02-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am happy we have a normal 1 pm game for once.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
how are you gonna feel week 10 when Sanu throws and catches a TD pass vs the GMen?
aroused, but only if the giants win!

well, i'll be aroused either way, really
Quote:
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Chaz BB Chaz and yea I'm surprised he's not hurt yet.

Dude could have been real solid.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-02-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who the hell is Clyde Gates? I've literally never heard of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote