Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-02-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Incredible win for Borisov!!!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't believe they held on there. This is Bayern's first **** up this season.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I did enjoy that.

Also, Puyol's arm. Eep.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just hope this kicks off Bayern's annual midseason dip in BL form cause they've just been running away from everybody except Frankfurt, who are shockingly 5-0-1 with some big wins.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 10-02-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's because Olivier Occéan is a stud.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I just hope this kicks off Bayern's annual midseason dip in BL form cause they've just been running away from everybody except Frankfurt, who are shockingly 5-0-1 with some big wins.
I think it will just inspire them even more domestically. I wouldn't want to be the next team they play in the Bundesliga.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
<3
Also:

Win. Does anyone else play ultimate team?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
That's because Olivier Occéan is a stud.
And hurt...I think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I think it will just inspire them even more domestically. I wouldn't want to be the next team they play in the Bundesliga.
Eh, Bayern tend to get complacent when they're running away from everyone in teh BL as is. With this loss turning their attention even more to the CL than it was before I could see them dropping some points these next few weeks to let Dortmund and Schalke catch up.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-02-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Couple of my goals in FIFA. It says I am in an "Interactive League" and that my difficulty is Amateur, but I promise that I am playing Professional in offline Career Mode. Buggy system, but it's easy to use at least. I am getting pretty good at volleys.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/137547946 - Damiao

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/137541925 - Assaidi
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Couple of my goals in FIFA. It says I am in an "Interactive League" and that my difficulty is Amateur, but I promise that I am playing Professional in offline Career Mode. Buggy system, but it's easy to use at least. I am getting pretty good at volleys.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/137547946 - Damiao

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/137541925 - Assaidi
Do you play manual controls?
Old 10-02-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Do you play manual controls?
Yes, I do. Been using manual controls since '11

I play on the Pro camera in single player, and I think that really, really helps my aiming.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Yes, I do. Been using manual controls since '11

I play on the Pro camera in single player, and I think that really, really helps my aiming.
Yeah, you can't hit goals like that on auto. Manual is the way to go.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:37 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Yeah, you can't hit goals like that on auto. Manual is the way to go.
Auto shoots it on goal every time but yeah, you're right, you just can't hit the corners with auto unless you really mess w/ the sliders.

Another point I will add is that the "Acrobat" trait is absolutely imperative if you want to hit volley goals on Manual. Otherwise, you basically have zero shot of hitting it where you want it to go. "Clinical Finisher" helps, too.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have the afternoon off tomorrow. So excited for the Dortmund game.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ajax's goalie has had a pretty damn great first half and they're still gonna go into the break down one. welp.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Joe Hart is easily citeh's MVP. Dortmund have left at least 2 goals on the pitch in this first half.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-03-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Yeah, Hart has been pretty big for us. Was the story for much ofthe Real game, as well.

Silva had a decent shot at one for us. He just hasn't been right this year.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Yeah, Hart has been pretty big for us. Was the story for much ofthe Real game, as well.

Silva had a decent shot at one for us. He just hasn't been right this year.
Yeah, Citeh's gotten a couple of really good chances, but Dortmund are controlling this game. That ball in by Reus for Gotze earlier was gorgeous, if only they had been flipped cause no way Marco doesn't finish in that situation. Especially after the amazing goals he scored on the weekend against Gladbach.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-03-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

N that finishing is why Marco Reus is going to be the best German player of this generation. Over Gotze, over Ozil and over Khedira.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-03-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lets all praise Mario!

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Dortmund really deserved to win today. Damn Gotze and Lewandowski not finishing like Reus.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-03-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does Mancini still not realize Rodwell is terrible?

Hart <333333
Old 10-04-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice, very nice.

RIP themaninblack
Old 10-04-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Shane Ferguson + Papiss Cisse = Goals

EDIT: Put Ferguson LB and move Santon to RB? Sounds better than Simmo playing...

RIP themaninblack
Old 10-04-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Narsinghzzzz