Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-02-2012, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody think the Vikings D/ST will stay legit all year? I'm from Minnesota so I'm biased, but I want to know from a neutral party if they are worth a waiver claim. I'm 4th and would move up to 2nd in waivers, but my current defenses are Dallas and NY Jets.
Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Crimson79
Rookie

Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just traded Ryan Williams and got Demaryius Thomas.
Crimson79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson79 View Post
Just traded Ryan Williams and got Demaryius Thomas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Crimson79
Rookie

Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crimson79 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
I felt dirty the whole two seconds it took me to accept. He proposed it so whatever.
Crimson79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrz
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Should I do Fred Jackson for DeMarco Murray?

I receive Murray.
Hell yea. Murray's played against the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th rush defenses so far and is still putting up pretty good numbers. Fred Jackson might be the second best fantasy back on his own team.

This is the perfect time to buy Murray relatively low.

^Thanks BK!
Bengalsrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:16 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hmm this gives me a little idea...Ryan Mathews for DeMarco? interesting.

I'm panicking because I'm 1-3, even though I've scored more points then the team that's 4-0 and 80 more points then a team that's 3-1. So I really don't need to trade, I'm just pissed off and Ryan Mathews being out carried by Jackie ******* Battle is sooo neat.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:43 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In a PPR league who would be better LeShoure or Bell?

Also do I stand a chance this week? I'm on the left.

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 10-03-2012 at 12:54 AM.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:38 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This may be a dumb question but...which one would you bench? PPR League

Reggie Bush @ Cin
Matt Forte @ Jax
Torrey Smith @ KC
Brian Hartline @ Cin
Larry Fitzgerald @StL
Jamaal Charles vs. Bal

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:41 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
This may be a dumb question but...which one would you bench? PPR League

Reggie Bush @ Cin
Matt Forte @ Jax
Torrey Smith @ KC
Brian Hartline @ Cin
Larry Fitzgerald @StL
Jamaal Charles vs. Bal
I tried to tell you yesterday... but your homerism blinds you. You have to bench Hartline.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:46 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Right now in my toy with **** spot on my roster who do I take for a possible Flex play this week? Also who would be better long term?

Brandon Bolden or Randall Cobb
Old 10-03-2012, 08:51 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just realized the only TE on my opponent's roster is Witten. Swiftly picked up the only TE in FA worth a damn in Gresham so now if he decides to pick up a TE, his best options are Fasano, Marcedes, and Kellen Davis.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-03-2012, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I tried to tell you yesterday... but your homerism blinds you. You have to bench Hartline.
Yea I know, I moved Hartline to the bench already because I know that's the smart play. Just tough to bench a guy coming off that kind of week, especially against a team that had 2 CBs on the active roster last week and are really hurting in the secondary. The problem is, I like all the other matchups too. The only other option I see is benching Fitz or Forte but rule number 1 is to always play your studs.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-03-2012, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I need to figure out who to put in for my flex this week between Desean, Hixon, Hartline, Steven jackson, Andre Brown. The last two I figured I'd sit, and am trying to decide about Desean at Pitts (feel like thats a tough matchup) and Hixon and Hartline with much easier matchups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:20 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd probably go Hartline over Hixon, it's just so hard to bench him at this point.

then again, I could see Hixon having another big game against cleveland, it's a tough one.

Also, with my ****** RB situation with 2 of my 3 having bye weeks, I picked up Jackie Battle. Thoughts? I had an offer Jacquizz for Rudolph (while I have Graham and Gronk). I feel like Battle's just as likely to get as many, if not more, touches than Jacquizz
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Battle is a good pickup for a bye. He'll vulture goalinew situations that's for sure.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Battle is a good pickup for a bye. He'll vulture goalinew situations that's for sure.
that's what I thought. Now, I know the whole play your studs thing, but apparently the tits have gotten KILLED by te's this year, but it'd be stupid to start Rudolph over Graham or Gronk, right?
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
that's what I thought. Now, I know the whole play your studs thing, but apparently the tits have gotten KILLED by te's this year, but it'd be stupid to start Rudolph over Graham or Gronk, right?
Look at last week. Lions were 2nd worst vs. TE, Rudolph didn't have a big week. Not saying he won't this week, but no way I ever start him over Graham/Gronk.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Non PPR who should I flex: Bradshaw, Ryan Williams, decker, or Greg Jennings. I am staring Alfred Morris and Ryan Mathews at RB and Aemendola and Antonio brown At wr. Suggestions please.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:01 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Look at last week. Lions were 2nd worst vs. TE, Rudolph didn't have a big week. Not saying he won't this week, but no way I ever start him over Graham/Gronk.
Does that mean I shouldn't start Kolb over Rodgers? But Kolb is playing STL!
Old 10-03-2012, 10:04 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
yeah, I'm not gonna do it, just can't ever bench your studs like that. That's massively over-thinking
Quote:
Old 10-03-2012, 10:07 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Non PPR who should I flex: Bradshaw, Ryan Williams, decker, or Greg Jennings. I am staring Alfred Morris and Ryan Mathews at RB and Aemendola and Antonio brown At wr. Suggestions please.

Jennings might be out. Bradshaw has a decent match up vs Cleveland, Ryan Williams has a good match up vs STL and Decker has a pretty good match up vs NE.

I would say Decker, Bradshaw or Williams leaning Decker or Bradshaw... Probably Decker though.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:14 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Would it be smart to pick up Javhid Best now before he comes back? Well be be the main guy?
Old 10-03-2012, 10:18 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Would it be smart to pick up Javhid Best now before he comes back? Well be be the main guy?
I would hold back for a bit... at best he will probably split time with LeShoure and its not like he is getting a ton of carries as is.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thoughts on trading lance moore, mikel leshoure, demarco murray, and kyle rudolph for ray rice and antonio brown?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:25 AM    (permalink
ryno626
Rookie

ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryno626 View Post
I have a log jam at WR this week. D Bowe vs SD, B Lloyd vs DEN, E Decker vs NE, M Wallace vs PHI and Antonio Brown vs PHI. I maybe able to snag J Jones off waivers if my claim goes through and I have Rodgers as my QB.

Non PPR, 2 WR spots and flex so best combo of the 3 would be greatly appreciated. I'm leaning towards Wallace, Bowe and Lloyd but between the five of them they are projected to score the same amount of points.

I haven't had any luck moving any of the guys for RB because that's my weakness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Lloyd seems to be heating up but I'm not sure I'd play him over Decker or Wallace. Bowe doesn't sit. The opportunity will be there for him to have huge numbers every week based on the way the Chiefs are playing. Garbage time is just fine by me.

I'd play Decker over Lloyd. It's pretty close, though.
I ended up getting James Jones (vs IND) through waivers, is he worth a start over any of the above or better off stashing him on the bench? FWIW I have A Rodgers as my starting QB