Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 10-03-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like they're tying to motivate him. I won't lie, I'm not a big fan of drafting guys who are slackers. Sometimes you can turn them around, but in most cases you can't.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you know who's not a slacker?

Sanu.

boom
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes but Sanu couldn't create separation from a turtle. A turtle on its back.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He could throw 70 yard TD passes though!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Yes but Sanu couldn't create separation from a turtle. A turtle on its back.
he has more touchdowns this year than Randle.

Case closed!
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stephen Hill isn't a slacker.... :(
Old 10-03-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Stephen Hill isn't a slacker.... :(
Randle is your guy, you're supposed to defend him haha.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-03-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Randle is your guy, you're supposed to defend him haha.
I still have high hopes for him, but I can't defend poor work ethic. I like Randle, but Hill was still my first choice. I didn't expect much this year from any of our rookies anyway to be honest.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the first time I've ever heard anything of the sort about Randle. In college his teammates said he was exemplary to all of them and seemed to always be doing the right thing. I don't know where this is coming from

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
This is the first time I've ever heard anything of the sort about Randle. In college his teammates said he was exemplary to all of them and seemed to always be doing the right thing. I don't know where this is coming from
You sure about that? Cause I remember hearing rumors about this type of thing around draft time. Which was part of why I wasn't a fan. That he wasn't putting in a lot of time off the field.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

It's certainly no coincidence this is all coming out. Eli is a king with the media so for him to even comment on it means something is going on. You've never really seen that with this team in regards to calling out younger players.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-04-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Dottino is reporting that Antrel Rolle will be out for Sunday. No Rolle and Phillips makes this a game.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-04-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Dottino is reporting that Antrel Rolle will be out for Sunday. No Rolle and Phillips makes this a game.
what. the. ****
Quote:
Old 10-04-2012, 12:41 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

i just read on twitter that coughlin expects Rolle to play Sunday
Quote:
Old 10-04-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Well that's good. Webster has a hamstring injury also now as well. This is just insane.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-04-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Hopefully we get all our injuries out of the way now so we can be healthy for the playoffs?

Amirite?
Old 10-04-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Hopefully we get all our injuries out of the way now so we can be healthy for the playoffs?

Amirite?
Sounds about right to me.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

yeah, i'm ok with that I guess.

Luckily it's cleveland and our pass rush and Eli/Cruz SHOULD be able to scrape by a W and look for the niners. Hopefully Nicks will be good by then but we may be in trouble if he and KP are out a while. It'll be nice to get Canty back. Will he be back for the niners game, or after? Is it out 6 weeks or back the 6th? I think it's out the first 6, isn't it?
Quote:
Old 10-04-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Check this out! LOL We have major issues with our S&C for our team.

Quote:
Thursday's Injury Report

Out
WR Hakeem Nicks (Foot/Knee)

Did Not Participate in Practice
WR Ramses Barden (Concussion)
DT Rocky Bernard (Quadriceps)
LB Michael Boley (Hip)
CB Jayron Hosley (Hamstring)
S Kenny Phillips (Knee)
S Antrel Rolle (Knee)
G Chris Snee (Hip)
CB Corey Webster (Hand/Hamstring)

Limited Participation in Practice
T David Diehl (Knee)
LB Keith Rivers (Hamstring)
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

It has nothing to do with S&C.

I think Canty can come back for the Redskins game in Week 7.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-04-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of course it does. Every year our team resembles a hospital. We should make a change and see what happens. Christ ole mighty, I haven't seen it this bad since the Panthers playoff game, where we were signing Lbs off the street! God I hated that game.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:35 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I disagree. Injuries happen, end of story.I think the way these guys work out now probably creates more injuries.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-05-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Not like this every year. How many of the same kind of injuries do we see?

Webster-Hamstring
Hosely - Hamstring
Rivers - Hamstring
Coe- Hamstring

Well that's the point. Working out and how they condition themselves and build up their bodies. That's the issue. The S&C coach needs to change the work out routine for these guys. Injuries happen every year but the way we get hit and the same types of ones that reoccur is cause for concern.

Last edited by NY+Giants=NYG : 10-05-2012 at 11:04 AM.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

It's coincidence.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-05-2012, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Barden, Hosley, Bernard, Nicks and Kenny Phillips Out

Rivers and Diehl Doubtful

sig by BoneKrusher