Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > St. Louis Rams Team Forum

St. Louis Rams Team Forum Discuss the Rams

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2012, 03:41 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I don't think you waste a 1st on a RB simply not where the value is(unless it's an elite RB like AD or Richardson)

I ******* love your DL, well 3/4 of it anyways, once Brockers is back...my god. I can easily see everyone in the division winning 7 or more games and I personally think you have a better overall team than the Seahawks
Thanks bro, I can definitely see each team in this division being really solid as well. I love each defense..........And I'm pretty sure Brockers played tonight, at least I know he played last game vs Seattle and I hadn't heard of any set backs.

I'm not really in love with selecting an RB in the first round either, honestly my dream scenario at least right now would be....Sign William Moore in Free Agency, use your two 1st rounders on Luke Joeckel and Chance Warmack and then your 2nd rounder on Knile Davis.

Good luck the rest of the way. Looks like it's going to be a really competitive division really soon.

Last edited by holt_bruce81 : 10-05-2012 at 03:43 AM.