Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to keep 12 of Chris Davis. However only the one that has showed up over the past 2 weeks. Make it happen commish.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1) Ryan Braun
2) Robinson Cano
3) Adrian Beltre
4) Craig Kimbrel
5) Cole Hamels
6) Adam Jones
7) Jose Reyes
8) Mat Latos
9) B.J. Upton
10) Alex Rios

Not sure beyond that. Two pitchers of some sort. Solid core.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a few tough choices. Not sure yet on the last 2.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-03-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I want to keep 12 of Chris Davis. However only the one that has showed up over the past 2 weeks. Make it happen commish.
I've got that on my team in the form of Miguel Cabrera ...
Old 10-03-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Once again CONGRATULATIONS GF for taking the chip this year! My team this year couldn't compete. ...and quite frankly I don't even like my keepers going into next season. hah!
Old 10-04-2012, 07:31 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks to everyone for a fun year except for that doucher Jughead. He just sucks.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-04-2012, 07:41 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Thanks to everyone for a fun year except for that doucher Jughead. He just sucks.
I finished ahead of D-Unit! Which was my goal the last few weeks.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I finished ahead of D-Unit! Which was my goal the last few weeks.
Nice job! I thought it was going to be Yo that passed me, but you had an 8 point day and wizzed right by.
Old 10-05-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I won the unannounced award for most roster moves.

Congrats to me.
Old 10-05-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

If you had just drafted well you wouldn't have had the need to make so many moves.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-05-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
If you had just drafted well you wouldn't have had the need to make so many moves.
That is a fallacious argument.

You could have said "If you were more patient .." or "If you weren't so impulsive ..," but I guarantee there's a correlation between making moves and having success.

I posted my review of the draft like a month ago and you didn't appear on the good selections list any more frequently than anyone else really.

Last edited by Xiomera : 10-05-2012 at 12:48 PM.
Old 10-05-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

But when I did appear they were far and away better!!

For real though injuries killed you and you had to mix and match all year. You still did a great job.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-05-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
But when I did appear they were far and away better!!

For real though injuries killed you and you had to mix and match all year. You still did a great job.
Kris Medlen for the win. I added him right before he made his first start of the season.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Hey folks,

I'm setting a keeper declaration deadline of March 1st. Please post them in this thread when you know who they are. You must retain exactly 12 players.

The offline draft will likely begin the first week of March. Please plan accordingly.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Can you send out the invites to join? Because I don't think I can see my team from last year until I sign up.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Can you send out the invites to join? Because I don't think I can see my team from last year until I sign up.
You have to go through your fantasy profile right now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-07-2013, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
You have to go through your fantasy profile right now.
Yeah, just figured that out. I have Matt Harvey. Suck it.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Yahoo hasn't allowed for league renewal yet, so I can't.

But as GF said, you can view your season-ending rosters here: http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.c...mlb/2012/52341
Old 02-07-2013, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Yeah, just figured that out. I have Matt Harvey. Suck it.
Bumgarner for Harvey?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-07-2013, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I have one very difficult decision to make. 13 guys I want to keep for only 12 spots.

Probably comes down to Halladay vs. Medlen vs. Headley
Old 02-07-2013, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I have some tough ones to make as well.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-07-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I'm going to be leaving on a Disney Cruise Mar 1 to Mar 13.

I wonder if I'll have AT&T coverage on my phone...
Old 02-07-2013, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

I wonder if I'll have AT&T coverage on my phone...
I suppose we could do this league's draft beginning Mid-March instead.

I am going to be co-running a second league this year on the forums, so I can plan to have that league's draft go first in early March ...
Old 02-07-2013, 01:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I suppose we could do this league's draft beginning Mid-March instead.

I am going to be co-running a second league this year on the forums, so I can plan to have that league's draft go first in early March ...
Let me try to contact AT&T and see what they say first.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:46 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Adorable..

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Closed Thread