Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2012, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 10k

Well, this is my official 10,000th post and I have joined the semi-exclusive group. I know the number will go down a bit when the RDT gets deleted but hopefully I'll keep the 10k or be close by the time i happens :). Been here like 6 1/2 years, on and off the first few but really integrated myself into the forums the last 2 or so. Been awesome here and I'm usually here all day during work and frequently on my days off haha. With that being said, I shall now begin my Thx list.

Viddy- My dude!! Been fun having our little back and forths whenever Oakland vs KC comes up, but we're cool after that. We'll have to hang out for sure whenever you come back to Cal.

TH- Don TitanHope. Awesome dude all around and probably the funnest GF I ever played with in the mafia games. Of course TH happens to be the only person that I know of to have PLAYED Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children haha.

Rosebud- Funny dude man, funny dude. Self-proclaimed asshole but he's my favorite kind...the funny kind. I usually tend to share several of your opinions and I guess that can be attributed to I can be a bit of a doucher at times as well haha

BB-BB is one of the more intelligent people I know. Not calling anyone dumb or anything but BB just really knows his **** about football and many other things. Love his some of his rants, especially the ones involving someone doing something completely ********.

Scotty- The Rutgers nuthugger and alcoholic. You're a cool cat yo, would love to go have a drinking night with you sometime bro. Maybe one day I'll visit NY or you come to Cali and we have make the sequel to Dude Where's My Car haha

MetSox- MetSox is another one of my absolute favorite posters. Some of the **** you say just makes me laugh, laugh a lot. One of the very few hispanics I am aware of on these boards, think both of us being brown kind of helps me see some of your points of view. Your idgaf attitude is great.

ATL- Another funny dude. Always cracking me up and knows his **** about fitness as well. Thx for the help bro, much appreciated. Love some of the **** you argue over, always entertaining.

MOTH- I love your stories Romeo. All I shall say.

Rob- Had some good conversations with Rob during some of the mafia games as well. Not only that but he has helped me broaden my horizons in regards to beer and liquor.

njx- njx has also been crucial to my evolution in the alcohol world lol. Your hipster person is pretty damn funny and the way you just "njx" people is something I love to watch. Except the one time I myself got njx-ed and I was like "Damn..this..this kinda sucks...what is this terrible feeling?".

Brody- Brody, you...I don't even know what to say. Sometimes I wanna hit you and sometimes I want to hug you. You polarizing sombitch.

Everyone else, I'm sorry if I left someone out. I got kinda tired of typing haha. I love these boards and most of the people in them. Great bunch and most know what they're talking about which is nice. This place is honestly, the greatest waste of time ever haha.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Last edited by Raiderz4Life : 10-07-2012 at 07:30 PM.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote