Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2012, 07:06 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was told on another site that any QB could've thrown for 500 yards against the Bills today.

79-3 in two weeks. Dang it feels good.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might not be able to see the Giants game as I'll be in mainland China and their internet security is ridiculous.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I might not be able to see the Giants game as I'll be in mainland China and their internet security is ridiculous.
Sooooooooo, Alex should throw for about 400 yards or so next week. Awesome!!!!!

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stay in China brotha hahaha

Old 10-07-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sooooooooo, Alex should throw for about 400 yards or so next week. Awesome!!!!!
I expect a bottle of Jack and two cheeseburgers from a good restaurant from you personally Borat.

Quote:
Old 10-07-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I expect a bottle of Jack and two cheeseburgers from a good restaurant from you personally Borat.
Cheeseburgers: Yes.
Bottle of Jack: You'll have to rip it from my cold, dead hands.

Also .... COLSTON TIME BABY!!!

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I was told on another site that any QB could've thrown for 500 yards against the Bills today.

79-3 in two weeks. Dang it feels good.
Of course...

It does feel good. At least we're not Jets fans following last weeks defeat or Bills fans following this weeks beatdown. And I'll almost feel sorry for the Giants fans next week after we take care of them... almost... lol.

In all seriousness, I respect the Giants. Should be a hell of a game. Hope to send them out of Candlestick with an "L" this time. Then it's Seattle and Arizona before the bye.

We'll need another epic gameday thread out of you for this one, Borat! Get to work brother, and thanks.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

I wonder if Kaepernick is going to be used a lot against the Giants.

Quote:
Old 10-07-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
We'll need another epic gameday thread out of you for this one, Borat! Get to work brother, and thanks.
Going to be tough. I did 2 Giants/Niners threads last year and pretty much exhausted every damn thing I could think of. This time I'll only have material from the NFCCG which I really don't want to rehash. Dammit. Hate that game.

Old 10-07-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOVED today's demolishment of the Bills. See, thats what im talking about and adding to the score in the fourth.....hell yeah!!!

I was pissed off in the beginning of the game when we had to settle for a FG and too many penalities. Otherwise, awesome day.

Everyone was awesome for us. Smith had a great game and finally, we took the chains off of him and it paid off. Just have to start being a little more aggressive with the passing game and hopefully, become at least respectable to opposing defenses.

And if Smith surpasses what he did today against the Giants, im personally going to pay the Chinese government to keep Ness there until after the Super Bowl. LOL. :)
Old 10-08-2012, 05:17 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My only worries are that the goalline offense is still incredibly predictable, I understand that Harbaugh doesn't want to risk a turnover but three runs up the middle once we get inside the 10 is pretty annoying, and the pass rush. We had a few plays with pressure on Fitzpatrick yesterday but not as many as we should have. We only have nine sacks in five games this year.
Old 10-08-2012, 08:36 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
My only worries are that the goalline offense is still incredibly predictable, I understand that Harbaugh doesn't want to risk a turnover but three runs up the middle once we get inside the 10 is pretty annoying, and the pass rush. We had a few plays with pressure on Fitzpatrick yesterday but not as many as we should have. We only have nine sacks in five games this year.
The pass rush has been kind of inconsistent at times I agree. Not sure why. The Bills do boast one of the best offensive lines in football though.

Quote:
Old 10-08-2012, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very impressive all-around win by the Niners. Yes, they could improve on things but a lot overall better performance than vs the Jets IMO as I thought they left 20+ points on the table against NY. The penalties are a little concerning but still an overall great performance, really neutralizing all aspects of the Bills attack, including Fitz, who has been slinging it so far this year. Once the Niners had a lead and they knew the Bills had to pass, they got absolutely nothing.

Pumped up for the rematch against the Giants next week. It's statement game time.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Old 10-08-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The pass rush has been kind of inconsistent at times I agree. Not sure why. The Bills do boast one of the best offensive lines in football though.
Fitzpatrick is the least sacked QB in the NFL. He takes short drops and gets the ball out quick. It's harder to get to those kind of QBs. The pass-rush is fine. The Giants incorporate much deeper drops with their Run'N'Shoot principles. We'll have more opportunities next week to get after the QB.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harbaugh says that Smith's injury is definitely a concern. I feel like it is probably a smokescreen so the Giants spend more time than they need to preparing for KaeperVICK and the WildKaep but I am still a little worried
Old 10-08-2012, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

I hope Alex's finger isn't an issue. I want him to have a great game against the Giants.

Quote:
Old 10-08-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alex Smith is currently the NFL's highest-rated passer after yesterday's beat-down of the Bills: http://bit.ly/OP6nUI

Legit.

Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

Old 10-08-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

One thing I hope the 49ers take care of in this upcoming game is Victor Cruz. He dominated the 49ers in the first half in the NFC Championship game, and if I remember correctly he had a decent game in the regular season meeting last year too. Carlos Rogers just doesn't seem to have the speed to keep up with him or something. Maybe.

And I hope the pass rush brings their intensity against Manning. I would hate having to see him sit back in the pocket and pick apart the 49ers defense.

Quote:
Old 10-09-2012, 01:51 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

I hope Manningham "Manningham's" them with a spectacular, timely catch or two. They've been playing well but that offense misses their Super Mario.

Old 10-09-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madirishman View Post
I hope Manningham "Manningham's" them with a spectacular, timely catch or two. They've been playing well but that offense misses their Super Mario.
I would rather the Giants are beat like the Niners just beat the Bills, but I'll take a win, regardless.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Old 10-09-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I would rather the Giants are beat like the Niners just beat the Bills, but I'll take a win, regardless.
Agreed. I would prefer the 49ers blow out every team like they did BUF/NYJ. That would be awesome. But a win is a win. :)
Old 10-09-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

We're not blowing the Giants out. One score game.

Also, about 75% done with the gameday thread. Will be up tonight.

Old 10-09-2012, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We're not blowing the Giants out. One score game.
I can dream!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Closed Thread