Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-03-2012, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21ST View Post
I guess I should put it here too. 1st quarter of the season stats for the rookie QBs

QB Rating
Name - NFL Rank – Rating 
RG3 – 4th – 103.2
Luck – 24th – 75.4
Wilson – 27th – 73.5
Tannehill – 31st – 66.4
Weeden – 32nd – 60.4

Completion Percentage 
RG3 – 2nd – 69.4%
Wilson – 21st – 60%
Tannehill – 27th – 55.9%
Weeden – 30th – 53.9%
Luck – 31st – 53.3%

Yards per Attempt:
RG3 – 3rd – 8.6
Tannehill – 16th – 7.3
Luck – 21st – 6.9
Weeden – 30th – 6.0
Wilson – 31st – 5.9
RG3 has been great so far, but I'd probably still want Luck in the longhaul. Wilson and Weeden suck.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

49ers rookie update through the first month of football

1.30 AJ Jenkins- 0 snaps played.

2.61 LaMichael James- 0 snaps played

4.117 Joe Looney- 0 snaps played

5.145 Darius Fleming- Torn ACL, on PUP

6.180 Trenton Robinson- Played ST's

6.199 Jason Slowey- Cut, playing in the UFL

7.237 Cam Johnson- Practice Squad

UDFA Garrett Celek (Brent Celek's brother)- Some offensive and special teams snaps played.

...Yeah. Part of it is good depth, part of it is they're simply not impressing enough to even suit up in uniform. I'd be surprised to see any of the drafted rookies play barring multiple injuries at their position.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zeitler has been good.
Sanu and Jones didn't really play.
Burfict was solid. Not really an impact outside of getting the ball off the fumble.
Still was decent. Struggles vs run.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:06 AM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rams

CB Jenoris Jenkins looks like a future pro bowler
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:10 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alfonzo Dennard looked great in limited snaps yesterday, was stuck to Decker like glue in a few occasions. Tavon Wilson started and had a decent game with Gregory out, the Stokely TD in the redzone happened near him but I'm not sure it was his fault. He's always around the ball though,

Chandler Jones was generating pressure all day, coming off defensive rookie of the month and not slowing down. Donta Hightower was hurt and didn't play. Brandon Bolden had another impressive showing. Nate Ebner was in on special teams all game. Love this rookie class.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:17 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Alfonzo Dennard looked great in limited snaps yesterday, was stuck to Decker like glue in a few occasions. Tavon Wilson started and had a decent game with Gregory out, the Stokely TD in the redzone happened near him but I'm not sure it was his fault. He's always around the ball though,

Chandler Jones was generating pressure all day, coming off defensive rookie of the month and not slowing down. Donta Hightower was hurt and didn't play. Brandon Bolden had another impressive showing. Nate Ebner was in on special teams all game. Love this rookie class.
That TD to Stokley was all on Arrington. He got caught peaking into the backfield and didn't get a hand on Stokley. I think he was probably there to jam him on the line to allow Wilson to cover in zone in behind. However by getting a free release Wilson had no chance to get over

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Luck just passed RGIII as the odds on favorite to win OROTY.
Does anyone else think it's possible the Colts win 8 games if Luck plays all season??
Old 10-08-2012, 10:07 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tanny had a pretty efficient day, nothing big but he was solid. Really wish we would use his athleticism some more though. Jonathan Martin has gotten 10 times better since the preseason and looks good at RT. Olivier Vernon has looked ok but hasn't made much of an impact. Don't think Lamar got a touch yesterday. Michael Egnew continues to be worthless. Kheeston Randall got some burn at DT at looks decent.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big day for the Giants rookies yesterday.

David Wilson only had 2 carries but he broke a 40+ yd TD without even being touched.

Reuben Randle had a breakout game also leading the team in receiving yesterday. He went 6 for 82 yards with some big 3rd down catches.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:20 AM    (permalink
J-Spot
Rookie

J-Spot J-Spot J-Spot J-Spot J-Spot J-Spot J-Spot J-Spot J-Spot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Big day for the Giants rookies yesterday.

David Wilson only had 2 carries but he broke a 40+ yd TD without even being touched.

Reuben Randle had a breakout game also leading the team in receiving yesterday. He went 6 for 82 yards with some big 3rd down catches.
How is Jayron Hosely doing? He was one of my favorite players in this draft.

Also, I was intrigued by Marcus Kuhn when the Giants drafted him in the 7th round. Has he contributed in any way?
J-Spot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Spot View Post
How is Jayron Hosely doing? He was one of my favorite players in this draft.

Also, I was intrigued by Marcus Kuhn when the Giants drafted him in the 7th round. Has he contributed in any way?
Hosley has been pretty good but he's been in and out with a hamstring issue. I think he's only played 3 games so far. He made a nice pick off Cam on that Thursday night game two weeks ago. We've been playing him mostly in the slot but he'll go on the outside once in a while. I think he's going to end up being a steal.

Kuhn got the start yesterday because of injuries. He's decent at best right now. He doesn't get any push in the passing game but made a nice play or two stopping the run. He's very raw and wasn't expected to start this early so it's not a surprise he's going to struggle. He'll be a good rotational DT for us though especially considering he was a 7th rounder.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-08-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
J-Spot
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Hosley has been pretty good but he's been in and out with a hamstring issue. I think he's only played 3 games so far. He made a nice pick off Cam on that Thursday night game two weeks ago. We've been playing him mostly in the slot but he'll go on the outside once in a while. I think he's going to end up being a steal.

Kuhn got the start yesterday because of injuries. He's decent at best right now. He doesn't get any push in the passing game but made a nice play or two stopping the run. He's very raw and wasn't expected to start this early so it's not a surprise he's going to struggle. He'll be a good rotational DT for us though especially considering he was a 7th rounder.
I'm kind of surprised that Kuhn even got any snaps this year. I know Coughlin hates playing rookies if he can help it, and they have such a deep rotation at DT with Rocky Bernard, Linval Joseph, Chris Canty, Shaun Rogers, and Marvin Austin. I think Rogers and/or Canty are hurt, but I don't understand why Austin isn't starting.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Spot View Post
I'm kind of surprised that Kuhn even got any snaps this year. I know Coughlin hates playing rookies if he can help it, and they have such a deep rotation at DT with Rocky Bernard, Linval Joseph, Chris Canty, Shaun Rogers, and Marvin Austin. I think Rogers and/or Canty are hurt, but I don't understand why Austin isn't starting.
Rogers isn't on the team. Canty is on PUP. Rockey Bernard was hurt. We had 3 active DT's yesterday. Austin has barely played football the last 2 years so he's not really in game shape yet.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-08-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even though the Jets game did not happen yet, here is what will happen to save me time for doing a writeup after the game

DE Quinton Coples barely did anything in the game and has yet to register his 1st NFL Sack.

WR Stephen Hill is a DNP with a bad hamstring.

LB Demario Davis who should be starting or at least getting more plays hardly did anything outside of special teams.

S Josh Bush was sitting on the bench as a backup safety.

Altogether probably going to be another lame week out of our 2012 draftees.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
Even though the Jets game did not happen yet, here is what will happen to save me time for doing a writeup after the game

DE Quinton Coples barely did anything in the game and has yet to register his 1st NFL Sack.

WR Stephen Hill is a DNP with a bad hamstring.

LB Demario Davis who should be starting or at least getting more plays hardly did anything outside of special teams.

S Josh Bush was sitting on the bench as a backup safety.

Altogether probably going to be another lame week out of our 2012 draftees.
Well the Jets proved me wrong....Bush did see time at safety. That's about it though sadly.

Very frustrating seeing Chandler Jones do so well and Coples be absolutely invisible.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:40 AM    (permalink
HellonEarth84
Rookie

HellonEarth84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
Very frustrating seeing Chandler Jones do so well and Coples be absolutely invisible.
This is usually the case with Jets and Patriots draft picks.
HellonEarth84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:33 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't like the Coples pick. He looked good in the PS, and it's still too early to write him off so I don't think its fair to judge him just yet.

And I was surprised Chandler is doing so well. I liked him, a lot, but I had him as a pure 4-3 LE, I thought he was going to be a terrible fit in the 3-4, even with Bellichick running more of a hybrid.

He looks much more fluid than I thought he would.

Another guy I was a huge fan of was Whitney Mercillus and I haven't heard a peep from him yet.

And I thought Ingram would be a bust, but so far he's been great. Proving me wrong.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:44 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, the Giants rookies picked it up a little bit vs the Browns:

-David Wilson had 2 carries, 1 was for 4 yards, the other he took to the house for 40 yards. His speed and explosion is very noticeable. Once he earns enough trust from the coaching staff, I see big things out of him. Reminds me of good Chris Johnson. Not saying he'll be that player, but he has that kind of ceiling.

-Rueben Randle had a big game. He looked unstoppable at times and looks the part. Keep in mind though, because he isn't grasping the complexity of our playbook, he ran no option routes the entire game. His routes were drawn up by Eli in the huddle. So will he ever pick up our playbook? We don't know yet. This isn't an offense that's easy to pick up. So we'll see if he can develop. But the tools are there, we know that much.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nigel Bradham looks like he's in for a bigger role. Took a healthy number of snaps this week and showed decent ability on the field. Seems like a more legit linebacker than Moats, would basically be taking over that "starter" role that ends up playing much less than Barnett, Scott, and Sheppard.

Gilmore still struggling.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
J-Spot
Rookie

The two best defensive rookies are Bruce Irvin and Chandler Jones by far.

I thought Seattle "reached" on Irvin but I was dead wrong, like everyone else. He's a perfect fit for their sub-package and a worthwhile first round pick.

Irvin was a much better pick for Seattle than Ingram or Coples would have been.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So far the Vikings draft has been quite awesome.

Matt Kalil- Hasn't been dominant, but he's looked good overall. You don't hear his name often which is obviously good for a LT.

Harrison Smith- Couldn't be happier with his performance so far, he's a hard hitter with good coverage instincts. He's been a stud so far.

Josh Robinson- Hasn't been lockdown or anything but I've been impressed given that he seemed like more of a project coming in. He's holding his own in coverage and he's a lot more aggressive in the run game than I thought he would be.

Jairius Wright- The only real disappointment so far. Hasn't been active.

Rhett Ellison- Had a nice catch and run last week, seeing some time in the backfield. Hasn't been great as a blocker but I like his potential as an H-back type.

Greg Childs- Out for the year.

Robert Blanton- Hasn't seen much time but was thrown in the lineup unexpectedly last week after Smith's ejection and held his own just fine.

Blair Walsh- Stud.

Audie Cole- Hasn't done anything yet. 7th rounder though, oh well.

Overall I don't remember getting this much this quickly from a Vikings draft class in recent memory. Pretty exciting.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched Titans-Vikings on the all-22 coaches cam this past week, and watched Harrison Smith before he got ejected, and he sure looked like a stud to me. Fast, decisive, hard hitting, good pursuit angles. Obviously a small sample size of what I've seen, but he looks promising.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:24 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
I watched Titans-Vikings on the all-22 coaches cam this past week, and watched Harrison Smith before he got ejected, and he sure looked like a stud to me. Fast, decisive, hard hitting, good pursuit angles. Obviously a small sample size of what I've seen, but he looks promising.

Good to hear, it's hard sometimes to judge safety play off the regular TV camera angles. It's been soooo long since we've had passable safeties. Awesome to see.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:05 AM    (permalink
HellonEarth84
Rookie

HellonEarth84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Alfonzo Dennard finally showed up in New England after missing most of Pre-Season and the first 4 weeks.

Was targeted 4 times and didn't give up any receptions. Broke up 2 passes.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:49 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lavonte David and Mark Barron are going to be studs. They've been fantastic constantly around the ball
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote