Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 10-07-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I van feel the energy through the tv. Quinn will never get a bigger opportunity than right now
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the offense looked like it had some LIFE to it when Quinn came in.Start Brady FREAKING Quinn the rest of the year!!!!
Old 10-07-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get rid of Pioli and RAC now please. Before the Tampa game. Get rid of both of them.

The defense showed up most of the game but the offense, with Cassel at the helm, is the worst I have ever seen.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

appearantly fans were CHEERING Cassel's injury...dispicable on the fans part if you can call them fans
Old 10-07-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They weren't. Eric Winston was wrong. Fans were cheering that Brady Quinn came on the field, not that Cassel was hurt.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

If Matt Cassel were an NFL team, he would be tied for the lead in turnovers with 14 (Phily has 14).

lols, awesome stat.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
They weren't. Eric Winston was wrong. Fans were cheering that Brady Quinn came on the field, not that Cassel was hurt.
That's the way I took it.

I was more embarrassed that they were that excited to see Brady Quinn...

But seriously I have become numb to this team nothing effects me any more.

Last edited by Splat : 10-07-2012 at 05:56 PM.
Splat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Me too. The only thing that will change that is to fire Pioli, fire the coaching staff, and do whatever it takes to get a franchise QB.

Until we do that I just don't care anymore. And that is sad.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That INT was as much on Cassel as it was on Bowe. Why are all of his throws so god damn high?
He changed the way he throws in the off-season to get more velocity on the ball. That's a reasonable explanation for the ball sailing on him often. Most of his issues now are confidence, though.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

anything Matt Cassel could do to lose us this game....He did AND PERFECTED it
Old 10-07-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
anything Matt Cassel could do to lose us this game....He did AND PERFECTED it
He didn't really do anything to win or lose the game. He threw the ball 15 times. The first interception was mutual on he and Bowe (really should have been pass interference), I missed the second one, and the fumble was on Lilja.

The Chiefs sure did prove what I said last week. That they can run on anyone.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
He didn't really do anything to win or lose the game. He threw the ball 15 times. The first interception was mutual on he and Bowe (really should have been pass interference), I missed the second one, and the fumble was on Lilja.

He only threw the ball 15 times because the coaching staff has lost faith in him. Even the announcers mentioned it over and over.

The Chiefs did everything in their power to keep the ball out of his hands. The only times they tried to pass was when they absolutely had no other choice.

Last edited by Splat : 10-07-2012 at 10:23 PM.
Splat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The fumble was not on Lilja. The fumble was on Cassel. As were both the interceptions. As was the fact that he barely threw it.

Cassel is awful but hopefully that was the last time we've seen him start for this team.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:13 AM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post

Uh no, damn are you wrong.

The first INT was because Cassel stared down Bowe his entire route and tried to force the ball to him anyhow even though there were three defenders around him. The second INT is because he has literally no touch on his passes.

The fumble was because Cassel was trying to dive for the endzone before he ever took possession of the ball from Lilja. The snap from Lilja was fine.

All three turnovers by Cassel were because of Cassel.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:47 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Player A: 262 cmp, 450 att, 58.2 cmp%, 3116 yds, 27 td, 7 int, 93.0 rate, 6.9 y/a
Player B: 263 cmp, 445 att, 59.1 cmp%, 2863 yds, 15 td, 18 int, 72.5 rate, 6.4 y/a

I would have cheered too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:45 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Winston was wrong to lump all of the fans together like that. I'm sure there were many fans who were cheering Cassel's injury but I'd bet it was less than 1000. That said, it is extremely wrong to cheer a player getting injured, and even more so to cheer our own player. So I agree with most of what Winston said after he lumped us all together.

Cassel is not very good, but there is no doubt that he is putting forth his best effort (it's just not good enough) and that he is a good guy. He definitely doesn't deserve to be injured.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:17 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagewarrior View Post
I think Winston was wrong to lump all of the fans together like that. I'm sure there were many fans who were cheering Cassel's injury but I'd bet it was less than 1000. That said, it is extremely wrong to cheer a player getting injured, and even more so to cheer our own player. So I agree with most of what Winston said after he lumped us all together.

Cassel is not very good, but there is no doubt that he is putting forth his best effort (it's just not good enough) and that he is a good guy. He definitely doesn't deserve to be injured.
I agree. Chiefs fans, as a whole, are not the kind of people to cheer for an injury, no matter how bad they've been playing. I mean hell, this franchise hasn't been relevant since the late 90s and we've never cheered when someone got hurt before now.

A very large majority of the fans were cheering because Brady Quinn was coming into the game, not because Matt Cassel was HURT. His anger was misplaced and he painted the entire KC fanbase as being a group of classless thugs, and that couldn't be further from the truth. I was offended at being lumped in with the same group as the very small minority who were happy. I was not happy that Cassel was hurt. I was, however, happy that we had a new QB coming in.
Old 10-08-2012, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

You would think Chiefs fans threw rocks at him as he was leaving the field the way people are talking.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

by the way lost in the miserable season the Chiefs are having...Justin Houston is having a great season so far
Old 10-08-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A very large majority of the fans were cheering because Brady Quinn was coming into the game, not because Matt Cassel was HURT.
Brady Quinn coming onto the field was irrelevant in this. Jamaal Charles just made a play to move the chains on a 3rd down.

Terrible fans, cheering because something positive on offense actually happened. They were so excited about Cassel getting hurt, they got quiet when it was obvious he was hurt and clapped when he got back on his feet.

Worst fans ever.