Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-08-2012, 10:49 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More than likely I will wait til the 19th or 20th to purchase. Anyone who purchased the silver and gold will have had 4-5 days to play it and tell me how it is and you can still make the purchase til the 20th.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dunno if I want to purchase the Legend package or just the Pioneer one. Is it really worth the extra $20?
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, that's the thing that sucks. If the game is crappy, it's clearly not worth it. If it's awesome and a lot of friends end up buying it the free Stronghold server would make it worth it.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Well, that's the thing that sucks. If the game is crappy, it's clearly not worth it. If it's awesome and a lot of friends end up buying it the free Stronghold server would make it worth it.
That is exactly how I feel.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For all y'all PC gamers, in case you're interested Toys R Us is having a sale right now. Skyrim, Modern Warfare 3, Arkham City, Battlefield 3 and a bunch of other games are going for $10.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
For all y'all PC gamers, in case you're interested Toys R Us is having a sale right now. Skyrim, Modern Warfare 3, Arkham City, Battlefield 3 and a bunch of other games are going for $10.
SHOW ME! Is it online or in-store?
Old 10-08-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
In store, I checked online and they are instore purchases only
Old 10-08-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, it's in store only from what I've heard. Still well worth the trip, IMO.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
yea its a good price on battlefield and CoD
Old 10-08-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Holy poopsocks. Looks like I'm going up to Toys R Us today.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Holy poopsocks. Looks like I'm going up to Toys R Us today.
It wont be worth the trip. The last time Toys R us did this they only had 2 games of each in stock.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
I would want to know which games they are. Some don't seem worth it to me.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would want to know which games they are. Some don't seem worth it to me.
Agreed. I either own them and got them on Steam cheaper this past Summer or I don't want them...
Old 10-09-2012, 09:06 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vid if you still plan on subbing for TOR lets see if we can get a time to play.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:16 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Vid if you still plan on subbing for TOR lets see if we can get a time to play.
Still debating between subbing for TOR or just buying The War Z Legend package. It comes out in a few days (well, the Alpha starts anyway) but I'm having trouble deciding. Mehh.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Still debating between subbing for TOR or just buying The War Z Legend package. It comes out in a few days (well, the Alpha starts anyway) but I'm having trouble deciding. Mehh.
I just started patching TOR but haven't subbed so let me know.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm up for some TOR again, lemme know.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Bahh I might just resub for TOR tonight. I am pretty bored.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

I'll probably hold off to Novemeber. I just know I won't play it enough to warrant the 15 dollar subscription.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The War Z!!! Winter break will be full of it.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Me too, assuming it doesn't suck.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They have proper servers so you jerks cant avoid me any more with your fancy <300 pings!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
They have proper servers so you jerks cant avoid me any more with your fancy <300 pings!
Avoid you?! I came from systems away... Sexy danced with you and gave you money.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Avoid you?! I came from systems away... Sexy danced with you and gave you money.
Oh noo not int TOR. We played on the same server in TOR and you are right, our naked dance sessions were sexy. I meant in Day Z. I could never play with you guys because I'd just get booted after a minute or two!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:48 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Me too, assuming it doesn't suck.
I will be there with you bwuahaha. Well, assuming it doesn't suck.