Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-06-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Neal activated, Merling cut
Come on Neal show us u were worth 2nd round

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rodgers has missed the deep throw all year... this really sucks.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 10-07-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

Brian Bullock is a horrid announcer wheres my mute button. Neal sighting already should have had a sack.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 10-08-2012, 06:20 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Benson is already out for the Texans game

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:29 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Benson is already out for the Texans game
Great perfect. We were finally starting to establish a respectable running game with the usually-durable Benson. And he's a Texas guy who would love to play down there... like Finley.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Great perfect. We were finally starting to establish a respectable running game with the usually-durable Benson. And he's a Texas guy who would love to play down there... like Finley.
The loss of him makes our offensive strictly one-dimensional and against a defense like Houston's, where they have an unstoppable force upfront in JJ Watt, we are in big trouble come Sunday night.

Old 10-08-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

If you waatched MNF halftime Adam S and Mort say Benson is out 8 weeks and his season may be over.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 10-08-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers trying to mimic the 2010 season! If they win Sunday, they'll be 3-3 just like they were in 2010, and now it sounds like their starting RB will miss the rest of the year....just like in 2010!

SB here we come
Old 10-08-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So with Benson out, do you guys turn to Green, Starks, or use Cobb more as a hybrid WR/RB?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:32 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They should be using Cobb more PERIOD

and I assume it will just be RBBC crap with Green/Starks/Saine. Green should likely get the most reps since Starks is just returning from his turf toe injury
Old 10-09-2012, 12:40 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am looking forward to Sunday. We couldn't finish off drives against the Jets and had to settle for field goals. Your offense won't let us get away with that like the Jets did. It is rumored that Brian Cushing has a torn ACL.
:( Clay Matthews is right with his post about how the NFL only cares about player protection on the offensive side of the ball. They don't protect against blocks like Cushing took to the knee.
Old 10-09-2012, 12:48 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Wow torn ACL? That blows

now that I've cooled down from the Packers crappy ass loss, I don't think Texans blow them out, but I still think the Texans will win a close game. Raji might not play sunday, which would make their already weak Run D that much weaker. Can't have that vs Foster/Tate
Old 10-09-2012, 01:11 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Wow torn ACL? That blows

now that I've cooled down from the Packers crappy ass loss, I don't think Texans blow them out, but I still think the Texans will win a close game. Raji might not play sunday, which would make their already weak Run D that much weaker. Can't have that vs Foster/Tate
John McClain wrote, "Brian Cushing appears to be done for season with a torn ACL. Tim Dobbins replaced him. What a loss for the Texans' defense."

From the replays tonight, it didn't look like Andre Johnson was open at all. Sadly, it seems he has lost a big step. Either that or the Texans have a really balanced offense.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:14 AM    (permalink
RockJock07
Rookie

RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
They should be using Cobb more PERIOD

and I assume it will just be RBBC crap with Green/Starks/Saine. Green should likely get the most reps since Starks is just returning from his turf toe injury
The talk coming out of training camp was the Randle Cobb was going to be used more out of the backfield which said to me that he would get a 4-5 carries a game out of the backfield. So far that has been pretty limited.

With Finley blowing ass I'd like to see more Cobb and DJ Williams.

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox
RockJock07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:17 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just remember that James Starks is made of magic. He won a championship at Buffalo of all places, started for you guys en route to a Super Bowl, and has lost fewer games in his career than you have this season. Yes, his career has been limited to 21 games, but still. Magic.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:44 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait for more of Alex Green! CAN'T WAIT!!!!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:25 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't see what Clay said but I always have bitched about any players diving at any other players knees. That's wreckless dangerous and dirty.

The announcers should have been outraged over the hit/block.
Even Cushing's teammates... they should have gone after Slausen the Jets hillbilly offensive lineman who threw himself into the back-side of Cushing's leg.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:29 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Randall Cobb is our best running back and arguably our best receiver. If we could use him how the Vikings use Percy Harvin, our offense would be so much better. More Cobb please!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:04 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Can't wait for more of Alex Green! CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Same. I just can't stand how the Pack run the ball. Defenses aren't bothering to play the run vs GB but GB plays right into their hands by having these stupid delayed run plays. Need to get Rodgers under center and they need to run more to the right side(the strength of their OL)

I despise their stupid stretch runs. I also hope to see more screens with Green, as he's an excellent receiver. Use him to his strengths ffs

If I had to guess, I'd say they probably want Green to get 15 carries, Starks about 5-6. With that said, they'll probably only run the ball about 15 times TOTAL....and Rodgers will lead them in rushing

that's usually how it turns out
Old 10-11-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Pack_Attack_4
Rookie

Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.

I was at the Indy game my third packers game(Buffalo n Detroit) im now 0-3 going to see the pack. I thought this one had blow out written all over it going up 21-3 then injurys to BJ Benson n Finley really took a toll on us. With out BJ the colts really started moving the ball on us, and on off with out 3 skilled players Jennings Finly Benson we couldent get ne thing going. But the really cool thing about my trip to indy was the packers stayed at my hotel n i met like half the team. DJ smith Sitton Bulaga Driver Jordy Walden Sheilds Burnett MD Jennings DJ Willams Moses Hayward Danaiels it was really cool.
Pack_Attack_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Greg Van Roten has been signed off the practice squad

Old 10-14-2012, 11:30 PM    (permalink
RockJock07
Rookie

RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.

It will be interesting to see how serious injuries are coming out of the Houston game.

The LBs will be interesting however if shields has to miss time there is actually depth at CB. How is Devon House progressing?

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox
RockJock07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:03 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What were your thoughts of Alex Green? :)
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:18 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
What were your thoughts of Alex Green? :)
He looked good for his first start. I'd like to see a little more physicality and toughness in his runs since he's not a small back and he needs to cut down on trying to bounce it outside for the "big" run and just be happy with cutting up field to guarantee the extra two or three yards.

Old 10-15-2012, 08:25 AM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agree with pf28. Looked strong on inside runs when given space but missed out on chances for at least a couple first downs because he tried to put a move on the defender instead of just lowering the shoulder. In the second half he couldn't find much room, but I think that was due to the Texans really committing to stop the run and the offensive line not creating holes.