Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-09-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm glad RGIII is looking like he might play so we don't have to hear the omggzzz the Vikings have played two backup QBz in a row!!!!1 stuff, but he could cause some serious problems for our defense. I just can't the feeling out of my head that our secondary is due for an implosion, they're just too young outside of Winfield. Running QB's tend to do well against us too, I remember Cam running all over us last year.

Then again I've been pessimistic about this team all year so far so **** it. Vikes 34 Skins 21
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, Giants fans are calling this one a win already. Very interesting ....

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nah, just predicting the team to win this week before ******** the bed next week against an inferior opponent, as they are want to do.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ESPN keeps on showing that Harbaugh said Smith's injury is "very much a concern" on their bottomline but pretty much everywhere says he is going to be fine for the game. Stop scaring me, ESPN. If Smith doesn't play, though, I can't see the 49ers winning
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
So, Giants fans are calling this one a win already. Very interesting ....
I didn't see anyone predicting a win. Rose was just showing the pattern of it could possibly go. I think everyone realizes going into SF and coming out the W is very difficult. I'm expecting a game exactly like the two from last year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ESPN keeps on showing that Harbaugh said Smith's injury is "very much a concern" on their bottomline but pretty much everywhere says he is going to be fine for the game. Stop scaring me, ESPN. If Smith doesn't play, though, I can't see the 49ers winning
Just because he'll play doesnt mean he'll be effective. He sprained the middle finger on his throwing hand....it should be a concern.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Spot View Post
I just don't think that the Steelers defense is that good anymore. They rely too much on old vets that are gimpy and slow.

Their schedule is weak so they'll probably coast to at least a wild-card, but finishing outside of the top-10 in defense is almost a given at this point, imho. And without a top-10 defense I don't see them winning more than a single playoff game at most, and probably not even that.
The only part of th defense that looks like age has hit it too hard is at NT where Hampton has looked very week. Harrison missed time after getting surgery but he looked good against the Eagles. Foote has had a decent season. Clark has played well, if he would just learn to stop taking a million personal fouls a game.

No disagreement that the defense has been bad. But blaming age is just taking the easy line from the media. If anything the Steelers young players havnt stepped up. Young first rounders on the DL Heyward and Hood have not played great. Timmons, another young fist rounder, had his first good game of the year this week. None of the young players at corner have stepped up opposite Ike. None of the young safeties have been able to fill in for Clark and Polamalu, who we have yet to play a complete game with the pair of them.

Of players I would call old on the defense, Clark, Keisel, and Ike have played pretty well. Hampton is garbage and really needs to start losing time to McClendon. Troy and Harrison both missed time injured but have played well when able to.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
You obviously haven't seen Graham Harrell.
No, we havnt, because he doesn't play. And neither will these two guys.

Old 10-09-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I dunno whether it's just cause I'm really banking on Atlanta eventually losing, but somehow I just can't get a feel for this Oakland game. Atlanta's been really good and Oakland has not, but Oakland has some playmakers that a flat atlanta team could let burn them.
I don't see any way Oakands awful secondary could slow down Atlantas offense. Especially in Atlanta.

Considering Atlanta for my survivor league this week. Really down to them and the Steelers as good picks this week, and Atlanta is the better of the two, at home against a worse opponent.

All logic says I should just pick them, which means they'll lose when I do.

Old 10-09-2012, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I didn't see anyone predicting a win. Rose was just showing the pattern of it could possibly go. I think everyone realizes going into SF and coming out the W is very difficult. I'm expecting a game exactly like the two from last year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Nah, just predicting the team to win this week before ******** the bed next week against an inferior opponent, as they are want to do.
Hmmmmmmmmm

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Just because he'll play doesnt mean he'll be effective. He sprained the middle finger on his throwing hand....it should be a concern.
I'm not Niner fan, but I don't know why I'm so excited to see Kaepernick play. I thought his upside was through the roof, all he needed was a great QB coach, and some time to develop. He's had both things, so maybe it's sheer optimism but I feel like he'll be really good when he gets his shot. Harbaugh does wonders for developing a QB like him who has a ton of skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hmmmmmmmmm
I'm not going to deny that I think the Giants are going to win. Of course they could still lose, things I don't expect to happen happen all the time and vice versa. But as a giants fan, I'm feeling really good about this game and expect the Giants to win a hard fought game that leaves them flat for next week.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hmmmmmmmmm
One fan. Singular not plural.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roll out away from Watt every time, thats all I ask.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I'm not Niner fan, but I don't know why I'm so excited to see Kaepernick play. I thought his upside was through the roof, all he needed was a great QB coach, and some time to develop. He's had both things, so maybe it's sheer optimism but I feel like he'll be really good when he gets his shot. Harbaugh does wonders for developing a QB like him who has a ton of skills.
CK brings a lot to table with his ability to run and that rocket attached to his shoulder. But I still don't think he's there yet as a passer. He's still developing there and looks to run far too often when he's in the pocket. But the WildKap package they've cooked up has been really effective the last two games and his snaps increased last week from the previous week so I think its safe to assume we'll see get more of CK going foward.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:18 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Roll out away from Watt every time, thats all I ask.
I'm not sure that would help. Watt can't be bargained with...he can't be reasoned with...and he absolutely will not stop until you are sacked.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I'm not sure that would help. Watt can't be bargained with...he can't be reasoned with...and he absolutely will not stop until you are sacked.
Pretty much this

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Seattle is going to be an interesting challenge this week for NE. They are an exceptional defense (#1 in total defense, T2 in points D) but Bill Belichick is 10-3 against rookie QBs and generally has an easy time making them look really really bad.

Seattle has an elite home field advantage (even if their teams are typically mediocre, so their record may not reflect it as well as some might think). Great, loud fans. I really hope next weeks game against the Jets doesn't cause this to be a trap game.
Hawks have the 49ers in a must win game (0-2 against the division) on the road on a Thursday night so they could be looking ahead too. It's going to be a fun game though. It's also Brady's first game in Qwest/Clink which seems really strange since Brady's been around for basically forever.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:57 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf1223 View Post
Hawks have the 49ers in a must win game (0-2 against the division) on the road on a Thursday night so they could be looking ahead too. It's going to be a fun game though. It's also Brady's first game in Qwest/Clink which seems really strange since Brady's been around for basically forever.
Four years ago was the year Matt Cassel started 15 games for them, so that is why. And the Pats probably hosted the Seahawks 4 years before that.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Four years ago was the year Matt Cassel started 15 games for them, so that is why. And the Pats probably hosted the Seahawks 4 years before that.
Hey I knew that, just kinda cool though that he's never played in Seattle. Plus now if you are AFC/NFC east coast team there's a good chance you'll face a NFC/AFC west team just once in 8 years in their home stadium.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:04 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is it thursday yet? im ready to be dazzled by mendehall again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:22 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
* Seattle's Russell Wilson is the only starting QB not to have 20 completions in a game this season.

Interesting stat
I'm pretty sure he's only thrown the ball more than 20 times like twice this year, so that stat isn't all that interesting.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Do you know at what point he sprained his finger in the game? He was effective the entire Bills game that he played.

I was listening to Jim Harbaugh's segment on KNBR this morning. He seems pretty confident/not worried about the issue.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 10-09-2012 at 07:31 PM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Do you know at what point he sprained his finger in the game? He was effective the entire Bills game that he played.

I was listening to Jim Harbaugh's segment on KNBR this morning. He seems pretty confident/not worried about the issue.
It was his last throw, when Anthony Davis got beat and Smith got hit as he threw.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
I'm pretty sure he's only thrown the ball more than 20 times like twice this year, so that stat isn't all that interesting.
That stat should change this week if the Seahawks want to win. Throwing the ball <20 times against our god awful secondary isn't a winning formula.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote